U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase...

That is true and the responses of our leftards here just prove it.

The nutter rw's are getting nutterer and nutterer ...

`

Luddly, are you an attention whore?

that's an additional feature to you being a bigot and a liar.

On top of being an idiot, but that's a default, since you are a leftard.

Its not too late to protect yourself against FACTS!

azdb.jpg

Why are you so afraid to read the FACTS that were posted in this thread?

Changing the content of posts won't change those FACTS.

`

they cant afford to run the service

yet they are going hog wild buying ammo

--LOL
You guys are amazing sometimes, you are so stuck on your narrow standard reactions you cannot acknowledge there is no info on any amount of ammo.

You've got Paulitiican lying saying they announced a HUGE AMMO PURCHASE when no quantity was announced, you've got JimBowie doing the opposite saying they are keeping it secret (it is just an announcement of intent to solicit, not the actual solicitation) and various other clowns wailing to the skies about the massive ammo purchase that isn't known to be massive.

It is like the kneejerk reaction company chorus here.

It's a devious lowdown move, but it looks like it is working.
Actually you are the one with the devious lowdown move. You take a solicitation for ammo with no info on amount and make a thread with title reading "U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase..."

You were successful, you lied and plenty of your fellow tin-hatters just ate it up and started bitching about the massive amount of ammo being bought.

It is interesting how the conspiracy crowd always babbles about seeking the truth, but has no qualms about using outright dishonesty to get their buzz.

Just have every Government Agency purchase large amounts of ammunition
And this is funny because you are now responding to your own lie.

I ask again, how much was the large amount of ammo the postal service wants for your link?

(no, I don't expect an answer because you have no idea what the amount is)

Again with the Drudge?

Didn't you get the memo?

IT's not real, it's not news.

This belongs in Conspiracy Theories.

“The United States Postal Service intends to solicit proposals for assorted small arms ammunition,” the notice reads, which also mentioned a deadline of Feb. 10.

Has there been a response from the post office as to why they need this ammunition?

the PO at least has a police force.....what about the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration?.....what do they need it for?...

Protecting the fisheries?

`

you and the FACTS ? LOL

that does not happen, luddly. you don't post FACTS, just lies.

Like the ones about the "holy rollers" forcing themselves into your house :lol:

you can't breathe if you do not LIE.

I do not consider your LIES to be facts.

But is is amusing to mock you :D

The nutter rw's are getting nutterer and nutterer ...

`

Luddly, are you an attention whore?

that's an additional feature to you being a bigot and a liar.

On top of being an idiot, but that's a default, since you are a leftard.

Its not too late to protect yourself against FACTS!

azdb.jpg

`

You are the only one avoiding facts, jack ass.

What was your first hint?

Alex Jones?

:lol:
Alex Jones followers: At war with their minds.

And always losing.

Libtards just love disputing facts by attacking the messenger; it's all they got left.

leftards LIE.

Always.

That's the axiom.

If they do not - something is wrong with them.

If they do not have the argument ( and they usually do not) - they attack the messenger, or the ones who agree with messenger.
Nothing new under the sun.

leftards LIE.

Says the guy who is so narrowmindedly stuck in his posting rut he goes thru the motions of exclaiming about the ridiculous ammo the post office is purchasing, despite there being no info on how much it is.

I can't imagine how stupid one must be to do that.

[
Libtards just love disputing facts by attacking the messenger; it's all they got left.

Why wouldn't they?

The messenger took an ammo solicitation that didn't mention an amount and started a thread titled "U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase..."

Messenger lied about the facts, he seems quite worthy and deserving of attack. Even funnier is how often he makes speeches about seeking the truth, when he's got an ever-growing history or misrepresenting source information to deceive people.

What was your first hint?

Alex Jones?

:lol:
Alex Jones followers: At war with their minds.

And always losing.

No, I and others here, have disputed the information posed in the OP with facts -- then I added what any normal thinking person would add when referencing Alex Jones and his CON-spear-Oh!-see garbage:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can only imagine that Alex Jones has an intern or something - maybe just a dedicated 35-year old weirdo living in his mom's basement - who spends their entire day searching for ammo orders on the FBO website.

Forum List

Back