U.S. Supreme Court Trump Ruling Today at 10 AM....Live feeds up.....Update: Reversed 9-0

in an 9-0 decision, SCOTUS rules for Trump to be on ballot in Colorado.

"In a 9-0 decision, the justices ruled that it was up to Congress, and not the states, to make such a determination."
WOOOOOHOOOO! 9-0. The great man can't be stopped!

If you were here in my office, I’d give you a crying rag. This is tough, but you can get through it.

Seek help, I implore you.

that is very nice of you, but I have no need to cry over the fact you are do not know how to read.

The ruling made no judgement on if Trump is an insurrectionist or not.

But, since there are too many big words in the ruling you could not read it

they said only congress can remove him,,
and congress has already ruled he did not commit insurrection in a trial,,

case closed except for the tears,,

"they said only congress can remove him"

That's not what they said. They said that Congress has a requirement to pass a law as to how Section 3 would be enforced, since they haven't done so, then the states can't take action (as it pertains to federal office).

The ruling didn't say that Congress his to pass a law specifically barring Trump.

WW

that is very nice of you, but I have no need to cry over the fact you are do not know how to read.

The ruling made no judgement on if Trump is an insurrectionist or not.

But, since there are too many big words in the ruling you could not read it
The "insurrectionist" bullshit is dead. Didn't work. Finished. Over. Kaput. Time to grow up.

"they said only congress can remove him"

That's not what they said. They said that Congress has a requirement to pass a law as to how Section 3 would be enforced, since they haven't done so, then the states can't take action (as it pertains to federal office).

The ruling didn't say that Congress his to pass a law specifically barring Trump.

WW
being congress already ruled insurrection didnt happen its over except for the liberal tears,,

Nope. It is what it is. WE don't riot and beat up cops like MAGAts do if they don't get their way.
Um, democrats riot and attack cops more than any other group in the US....BY FAR!!!! Republicans have had only one short riot in all of US history.

What the fuck happened to your brain that led you to make that absurd post. :laugh:

Forum List

Back