U.S. Supreme Court Trump Ruling Today at 10 AM....Live feeds up.....Update: Reversed 9-0

I see your point, but we are a Republic, not a pure Democracy. We are a nation of laws (or at least I thought we were).

SCOTUS should have done their job. This decision may be the key point in ending America.

crycryGirl-329.webp

Oh agreed. 100%.

But watch, FPOTUS#45 and MAGA's are going to mischaracterize the ruling as vindication that FPOTUS#45 had no part in an insurrection.

That isn't what the ruling did.

Big win for FPOTUS#45? Sure. Vindication? No.

WW
Yeah...that whole guilty till proven innocent.

A doctrine of the modern liberal.

What a dumbass.

Go fuck yourself, fascists.

?? You actually said: "it's not a ruling in favor of President Trump"

Of course it was. You let your Trump hate slip out.

What I said was: "After a quick read of the ruling, thanks for the link, it's not a ruling in favor of President Trump, it is a ruling overturning the CO state decision."

The ruling did NOT vindicate FPOTUS#45, the ruling was a procedural ruling based on CO taking action. That was the SCOTUS off ramp.

The ruling was that it was up to Congress under Section 5 to address how federal office insurrection would be determined. It didn't say FPOTUS#45 didn't engage in insurrection.

WW

Trump is making a fool out of the entire justice system!

Fortunately, Trump and his MAGA idiots will get slaughtered in the 2024 election.

Then the words 'Judicial reform' will have teeth.
9-0. Unanimous. Even an idiot knows what 9-0 means. It means you have no argument.

What I said was: "After a quick read of the ruling, thanks for the link, it's not a ruling in favor of President Trump, it is a ruling overturning the CO state decision."

The ruling did NOT vindicate FPOTUS#45, the ruling was a procedural ruling based on CO taking action. That was the SCOTUS off ramp.

The ruling was that it was up to Congress under Section 5 to address how federal office insurrection would be determined. It didn't say FPOTUS#45 didn't engage in insurrection.

WW
youre leaving out congress has already ruled there was no insurrection from trump,,

I'm sure all you trumptarded think it's a win when the Colorado Supreme Court is the actual loser.
Even the Daily Beast recognizes the truth...

I hope you have some coconuts on that deserted island where this isn't an enormous win for President Trump.

When airheads like Jackson and Sotomayor agree with the majority of the Court, you know there really wasn't anything here. Nothing but hate and lies of commies in our great nation.

Seems like you have a much bigger problem with the fact that a second term of Trump is looming over you, and you can't get rid of him.

I do not give a shit. I see very little difference between him and Biden. Either way the country loses. personally me and mine will be fine and I will ride out the last presidency I will live in this country under and will come out better than I went in just like with every POTUS in my lifetime.

None of that changes the very simple fact that SCOTUS did not rule on if Trump committed insurrection or not, it was not even the topic of the ruling.

But people like you do not care about facts or honesty.

Last edited:

WW
JFC Watcher, drop the TDS for at least a moment. Three states plus have or are in the process of banning Trump from the ballot. After this decision, he is on all 50 + ballots and will stay there. Of course it was a ruling in favor of former President Trump.

I do not give a shit. I see very little difference between him and Biden. Either way the country loses. personally me and mine will be fine and I will ride out the last presidency I will live in this country under and will come out better than I went in just like with every POTUS in my lifetime.

None of that changes the very simple fact that SSCOTUS did not rule on if Trump committed insurrection or not, it was not even the topic of the ruling.

But people like you do not care about facts or honesty.
congress has already ruled trump didnt commit insurrection,,

I see your point, but we are a Republic, not a pure Democracy. We are a nation of laws (or at least I thought we were).

SCOTUS should have done their job. This decision may be the key point in ending America.
We are a nation of laws, but our government refuses to abide by them.

Forum List

Back