U.S. Supreme Court Trump Ruling Today at 10 AM....Live feeds up.....Update: Reversed 9-0

So the task is clear: win the House and senate, pass a law stating Trump is ineligible for office per the 14th amendment. Just like the punting SCOTUS prescribes.

He is only getting about 60% of the republican primary voters. Thats not good. It only gets worse in the general. We will see. That’s why they have elections.
Joe Biden 2020 primary results...

Screenshot_20240304-115928-773.png

Results of the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries - Wikipedia

A swing and a miss.

Better luck next time, Casey.

#1 So you admit a majority of both Chambers of Congress found that FPOTUS#45 engaged in insurrection.

#2 I'm not a leftist, I'm a never-Trumper right of center moderate. Tomorrow I'll be voting for Nikki as part of Super Tuesday.

WW
I admit he was found not guilty and the case is closed,,

I admit he was found not guilty and the case is closed,,

So what I said is true correct.

A majority of both chambers of Congress said FPOTUS#45 engaged in insurrection as part of the 2nd impeachment.

And

Both chambers of Congress called J6 and "insurrectionist mob" as part of Public Law 117-32.

WW

Which post of mine stated that...>>>>>......So you were for removing Trump from the Colorado ballots,

I stand corrected.

Trump removed from Colorado ballot

But you have stated on numerous times that Trump was an "insurrectionist" on January 6, even going so far as to predict him being charged with "criminal conspiracy."

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...ed-with-the-wrong-bitch.1010927/post-31065053

How about this gem?

"Started and LED an Insurrection.......Trial coming
Stole TS Documents.........Trial coming
Just ^^^ 2 of many crimes."

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...p-trial-when-it-happens.1009359/post-30999379

Or this one...

"Inciting an insurrection"

Possible Hunter Indictment

Or this one...

"Does that ^^^^^ mean he inciting an insurrection and giving commands to the Kkkult? Curious."

Nord Stream 2 has appeared to have stopped leaking

Or this one...

"Inciting an Insurrection"

Here's why they cannot indict Trump, no matter how many classified documents that he failed to return they find

Or this one...

"3). Incited an insurrection."

trump praises Putin and Xi at Pennsylvania rally

Or this one...

"As opposed to a traitor lying con man that led an insurrection"

Once again, Biden shakes hands with the Invisible Man

Or this one...

"3). Inciting an insurrection and inciting a death wish for his own VP."

PROOF of Stolen Election

Now admit it, if you have the balls to: Trump really didn't try to carry out an "insurrection" on January 6. That's what this thread is about and the Supreme Court just knocked Colorado's dick in the dirt for trying to take him off the ballot.

No they didn't.

At least twice a majority of Congress has fund that J6 was an insurrection:
  • Once the 2nd impeachment passed by the House and where a majority voted to convict.
  • Public Law 117-32 where both chambers of Congress called J6 an "insurrectionist mob" and that was signed by the President.
WW
You should alert the Supreme Court to your findings

What I said was: "After a quick read of the ruling, thanks for the link, it's not a ruling in favor of President Trump, it is a ruling overturning the CO state decision."

The ruling did NOT vindicate FPOTUS#45, the ruling was a procedural ruling based on CO taking action. That was the SCOTUS off ramp.

The ruling was that it was up to Congress under Section 5 to address how federal office insurrection would be determined. It didn't say FPOTUS#45 didn't engage in insurrection.

WW
+
Too funny, semantics is the game of the weak.

I am not outrage at all, I agree with the ruling.

But I do have to admit your abject dishonesty does annoy me sometimes, seems I would be used to it by now
Interesting.

I don’t remember ever having an exchange with you. Not as “Harpy Eagle” anyway.

What other screen names might I know you by?

JFC, read the understand the ruling.

I have. Your Trump hates clearly prevents you for doing so. He was off the ballots in these states, the holding puts him back on. And all the other state actions against him are are moot.

Again, it's only your trump hate that dives your absurd statement that this opinion is not in Trump's favor.

You should alert the Supreme Court to your findings

Why?

It has no real bearing on the ruling of the court today which was a procedural ruling on States disqualifying candidates for federal office without Congressional legislation on what procedure to follow.

WW

He is only getting about 60% of the republican primary voters. Thats not good. It only gets worse in the general. We will see. That’s why they have elections.

You're quoting Nikki Haley now?

Nikki Haley argues Trump not getting 40% of primary voters is clue he'd lose to Biden

I'll see your Nikki Haley quote and raise you one year-old NBC news story from 2023...

NBC News poll: Nearly 70% of GOP voters stand behind Trump amid indictment and investigations

Forum List

Back