U.S. Supreme Court Trump Ruling Today at 10 AM....Live feeds up.....Update: Reversed 9-0

I for one welcome the ruling. Trump has the least chance of winning of any Biden opponent. Plus that part of the amendment is poorly written. Framers had no idea a sitting president would refuse to give up power but still be acceptable to a large enough group to run. The whole system is based on peaceful transition of power.
Face facts for once in your pathetic life, you got your ass handed to you……UNANIMOUSLY.

I see your point, but we are a Republic, not a pure Democracy. We are a nation of laws (or at least I thought we were).

SCOTUS should have done their job. This decision may be the key point in ending America.
Cry even more.

I'm counting on 81+ million pissed off American voters that saw those MAGA idiots try to steal the 2020 election from us.

Additionally, reversing Roe v. Wade, not to mention Republicans against Trump, adds up to a huge Dem sweep.

But I think that we can all anticipate the MAGA idiots doing everything they can to disrupt and steal the 2024 election. That's the only hope they have.
Your tears are hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Can you point to the section of the ruling where they said FPOTUS#45 didn't engage in insurrection?

Maybe I missed it.

WW

The Law Suit wasn't about "insurrection" it was about CO's attempt to remove a candidate from the ballot. They can't do it. It's a Rump win in that SCOTUS says CO can't interfere in the Election.

The Law Suit wasn't about "insurrection" it was about CO's attempt to remove a candidate from the ballot. They can't do it. It's a Rump win in that SCOTUS says CO can't interfere in the Election.

You know it was about CO's attempt to remove a candidate from the ballot for insurrection.

WW

Why?

It has no real bearing on the ruling of the court today which was a procedural ruling on States disqualifying candidates for federal office without Congressional legislation on what procedure to follow.

WW
Because you were arguing that Congress had passed legislation finding Trump to be an insurrectionist. 100% applicable

In Major Blow To Democracy, Supreme Court Rules Voters Can Vote For Favorite Candidate

1709576950604.png

Because you were arguing that Congress had passed legislation finding Trump to be an insurrectionist. 100% applicable

I never argued that Congress passed legislation finding Trump to be an insurrectionist.

I said two things:
  • A majority of both chambers agreed that FPOTUS#45 engaged in insurrection as part of impeachment 2.0. This isn't saying legislation was passed as impeachment isn't legislation.
  • That Congress called the J6 riot an "insurrectionist mob" when it passed Public Law 117-32. I never claimed that this law identified FPOTUS#45 as engaging in insurrection, but that the riot was insurrectionist.
So please comment on what I said and not what you claim I said and then argue against that.

WW

Face facts for once in your pathetic life, you got your ass handed to you……UNANIMOUSLY.
I dont live in any of those states. I dont have a single post on here saying that Trump shouldn’t be on the ballot. I have always said Trump on the ballot is about the best we can expect with a mediocre campaigner like Biden. Just Trump being on the ballot helps out the Dems.

The fact that you need to ascribe a view I dont have to me shows the weakness in your debate skills.

He is an insurrectionist though.

Forum List

Back