U.S. Supreme Court Trump Ruling Today at 10 AM....Live feeds up.....Update: Reversed 9-0

I do not give a shit. I see very little difference between him and Biden. Either way the country loses. personally me and mine will be fine and I will ride out the last presidency I will live in this country under and will come out better than I went in just like with every POTUS in my lifetime.

None of that changes the very simple fact that SSCOTUS did not rule on if Trump committed insurrection or not, it was not even the topic of the ruling.

But people like you do not care about facts or honesty.
The problem for you is you're stupid. Life is hard when you have to do mental gymnastics to justify your stupidity instead of learning why things happen. That means you don't progress and remain an idiot.

This decision may be the key point in ending America.
Oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

youre leaving out congress has already ruled there was no insurrection from trump,,

No they didn't.

At least twice a majority of Congress has fund that J6 was an insurrection:
  • Once the 2nd impeachment passed by the House and where a majority voted to convict.
  • Public Law 117-32 where both chambers of Congress called J6 an "insurrectionist mob" and that was signed by the President.
WW

I'm counting on 81+ million pissed off American voters that saw those MAGA idiots try to steal the 2020 election from us.

Additionally, reversing Roe v. Wade, not to mention Republicans against Trump, adds up to a huge Dem sweep.

But I think that we can all anticipate the MAGA idiots doing everything they can to disrupt and steal the 2024 election. That's the only hope they have.
I like this guy. He makes a lot of sense.

No they didn't.

• Once the 2nd impeachment passed by the House and where a majority voted to convict.
  • Public Law 117-32 where both chambers of Congress called J6 an "insurrectionist mob" and that was signed by the President.
WW
if only that were true,,

No they didn't.

WW
So let’s hold Biden responsible for the riots under his watch.

JFC Watcher, drop the TDS for at least a moment. Three states plus have or are in the process of banning Trump from the ballot. After this decision, he is on all 50 + ballots and will stay there. Of course it was a ruling in favor of former President Trump.

JFC, read the understand the ruling. FPOTUS#45 wasn't vindicated, his actions weren't even addressed. This was a procedural ruling and that it's up to Congress to pass legislation on deterring exclusion from federal office for A14S3.

Does this ruling benefit FPOTUS#45? Absolutely. Does this ruling vindicate FPOTUS#45's action post 2020? Absolutely not.

WW

I'm counting on 81+ million pissed off American voters that saw those MAGA idiots try to steal the 2020 election from us.

Additionally, reversing Roe v. Wade, not to mention Republicans against Trump, adds up to a huge Dem sweep.

But I think that we can all anticipate the MAGA idiots doing everything they can to disrupt and steal the 2024 election. That's the only hope they have.
You run with that, Bozo.

So if Trump has the "least chance" of winning against Biden, why is Trump beating the crap out of every other Republican candidate in the GOP Primary elections and caucuses?

The District of Columbia doesn't really count, in case you're going to mention it. Do you really think Nikki Haley would beat Biden?

COme on, seriously? :laughing0301:
He is only getting about 60% of the republican primary voters. Thats not good. It only gets worse in the general. We will see. That’s why they have elections.

if only that were true,,

What part isn't true?

#1 That insurrection was included in the articles of impeachment passed by the House or that a majority of the Senate didn't vote to approve the articles? (2/3rds being the technical requirement for conviction.)

or

#2 That Public Law 117-32 was voted on and approved by both chambers of Congress, was signed by the President, and included a description of J6 events as an insurrectionist mob?

WW

What part isn't true?

#1 That insurrection was included in the articles of impeachment passed by the House or that a majority of the Senate didn't vote to approve the articles? (2/3rds being the technical requirement for conviction.)

or

#2 That Public Law 117-32 was voted on and approved by both chambers of Congress, was signed by the President, and included a description of J6 events as an insurrectionist mob?

WW
trump was found not guilty,,

case closed,,

it is really that simple,,

that is very nice of you, but I have no need to cry over the fact you are do not know how to read.

The ruling made no judgement on if Trump is an insurrectionist or not.

But, since there are too many big words in the ruling you could not read it
It’s so cute that you think I care about your insults but only if you repeat them. Try again, maybe third times the charm?

But it’s not so cute that you are that enraged by the unanimous ruling that you lash out at strangers. I hope folks around you, co workers, care providers, or whoever, are going to be safe.

No they didn't.

WW
Why did the J6 committee destroy their records? Why can't they take responsibility for what they did?

It’s so cute that you think I care about your insults but only if you repeat them. Try again, maybe third times the charm?

But it’s not so cute that you are that enraged by the unanimous ruling that you lash out at strangers. I hope folks around you, co workers, care providers, or whoever, are going to be safe.

I am not outrage at all, I agree with the ruling.

But I do have to admit your abject dishonesty does annoy me sometimes, seems I would be used to it by now

Forum List

Back