🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. to Award Iran $11.9 Billion Through End of Nuke Talks

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The muslim's are laughing at us, and I don't blame them! As with Cuba, they get money and we get....and we get....and we....

freebeacon.com ^
The Obama administration on Wednesday paid $490 million in cash assets to Iran and will have released a total of $11.9 billion to the Islamic Republic by the time nuclear talks are scheduled to end in June, according to figures provided by the State Department. Today’s $490 million release, the third such payment of this amount since Dec. 10, was agreed to by the Obama administration under the parameters of another extension in negotiations over Tehran’s contested nuclear program that was inked in November. Iran will receive a total of $4.9 billion in unfrozen cash assets via 10 separate payments...

• Banned
I think it's pretty obvious where our president's loyalties lie. It lies with Islam and I'm not talking about the moderate ones (if you can find any). He's been doing everything he can to help Iran get a nuclear weapon to use against Israel and the sycophants on USMB just cheer the MF on. The Old School is a perfect example.

I think it's pretty obvious where our president's loyalties lie. It lies with Islam and I'm not talking about the moderate ones (if you can find any). He's been doing everything he can to help Iran get a nuclear weapon to use against Israel and the sycophants on USMB just cheer the MF on. The Old School is a perfect example.

Yes. Exactly.

Forum List

Back