Uber-Liberal Jonathan Turley: Impeachment case is weak.

Man, when you lose a Trump hater like Turkey, you have nothing.

A good read that also outlines how Obama obstructed the Fast and Furious investigation.

Watergate line speaks volumes about weak impeachment case
Your link:

"I have written that the case for impeachment could be greatly enhanced by the witnesses not subpoenaed by the House.

"Democrats burned two months during which they could have subpoenaed and litigated access to Bolton as well as Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and others.

"Schiff has simply said that he refuses to be tied up in the courts.

"However, a lower court decision that former White House counsel Don McGahn should testify on the Russian matters shows that the courts are indeed ready to issue such orders."

If Trump has nothing to hide, why isn't he making documents and people available to congress?

A good read that also outlines how Obama obstructed the Fast and Furious investigation.

Your link:

"I have written that the case for impeachment could be greatly enhanced by the witnesses not subpoenaed by the House.

"Democrats burned two months during which they could have subpoenaed and litigated access to Bolton as well as Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and others.

"However, a lower court decision that former White House counsel Don McGahn should testify on the Russian matters shows that the courts are indeed ready to issue such orders."

If Trump has nothing to hide, why isn't he making documents and people available to congress?
Because it is a farce.

If he has something to hide, why did he release the transcript and preemptively destroy Adumb Schifferbrain’s inquisition?

Lol @ Fast N Furious...….

Did anyone finally get charged with anything in that? No? Thought so...

Wasn't Obama supposed to have ordered the murder of some border cop or something??

On the opinion piece from The Hill, It is any better than posts on here and will have just about as much effect in the houses of Congress. The OP called Turley an Uber-Liberal. I can only assume thinks the writer is usually a liberal, who would be more properly suited to driving a taxi without a stamp.

Your link:

Because it is a farce.

If he has something to hide, why did he release the transcript and preemptively destroy Adumb Schifferbrain’s inquisition?
What "transcript" did he release?
Got a link??

Lol @ Fast N Furious...….

Did anyone finally get charged with anything in that? No? Thought so...

Wasn't Obama supposed to have ordered the murder of some border cop or something??
Obama’s obstruction worked. He managed to run out the clock, moron.

Your link:

Because it is a farce.

Got a link??
Your ignorance isn’t my problem.

Your link:

Because it is a farce.

Got a link??
If you're backing Trump, you got that right.
You have much bigger problems.

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place...."

"The President [Trump]

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people..."

"The President [Trump] (cont.)

The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE when he's impeached?

Your link:

Because it is a farce.

Got a link??
If you're backing Trump, you got that right.
You have much bigger problems.

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place...."

"The President [Trump]

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people..."

"The President [Trump] (cont.)

The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE when he's impeached?
At least I forced you to go find it and educate yourself.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back