UC-Berkley Police Arrest Liberal Thug Who Attacked Conservatives

Just to be clear, what happened was wrong. But I can no more shed a tear for this kid than I would if Sarah Palin bitch slapped that bug eyed chic from NY.
It was a fist fight, not the crime of the century. The kid got beat down and hopefully learned a lesson.
A few self defense lessons wouldn't hurt either

Do tell: what lesson was he supposed to have learned?
When hes outmatched its time to walk away.

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

Seemed pretty obvious to me

He was viciously attacked, WTF did you want him to do?

So in your opinion, people who have a political stance should remain silent in order not to be accosted by losers like this guy to avoid confrontation?

WTF happend to my country? It's nothing the founders ever intended. We used to be a country where political positions were welcomed. Look at us today! Now we are a society where we have to hide in a corner with our views so that some clown doesn't come along and assault us for exercising our constitutional rights.

This guy is a punk plain and simple.
Leftwingers are fascist thugs. It's simple as that. They believe they should be free to beat on anyone who opposes their agenda. In their view simply wearing a MAGA hat is a crime against humanity, but beating conservatives over the head with a bicycle lock or smashing one in the face is perfectly acceptable. In fact, it's the obligation of the conservative to avoid angering the SJW by expressing his opinion.

the SJW turds in here actually try to justify this behavior.

When we get into gun discussions, I often tell people on the left the reason we need firearms is because of them. Liberals are violent people as we have seen repeatedly.

In spite of them bragging how much more educated they are than those on the right, what they have in knowledge they lose in common sense. Education does not change stupidity.

This loser is a perfect example of that. What did he gain? Well, he may gain a criminal record which will obstruct him from many jobs. He may get sued where he'll be paying damages perhaps for years. He's going to spend thousands paying a defense lawyer. Does that sound like an educated person to you?

It reminds me of a proverb my teacher taught me in martial arts: Only use violence for self defense, or when mind is too weak to solve problem.

I agree that hate crimes are a joke. However, since it's the left that invented it, we need to use it on the left to rub their faces in it to show their hypocrisy.

can one show hypocrisy by being a hypocrite?
So predictable. You never fail to take the bait.

:21::21::21::21:

you just admitted you do not agree with hate crimes, but then you are going to use hate crimes to show how much you do not agree with them...

and I am the one that took the bait?

:laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Yeah, you missed the point, as I knew you would. Bripat got it.

I got the point, just pointed out the hypocrisy of it.
There is no hypocrisy in showing hypocrisy.

you just admitted you do not agree with hate crimes, but then you are going to use hate crimes to show how much you do not agree with them...

If you believe it was hypocritical, then you didn't get it.

fighting fire with fire is always hypocritical when you are whining about the fire. If you act like the enemy to beat the enemy then all you have done is become them.
Firefighters often start fires to fight fires. You're only digging your hole deeper.

can one show hypocrisy by being a hypocrite?

There is when you do the action you are whining about.

If you get mad at your spouse for cheating on you so you cheat on them to teach them a lesson...that is hypocrisy.

you are doing basically the same thing here.

fighting fire with fire is always hypocritical when you are whining about the fire. If you act like the enemy to beat the enemy then all you have done is become them.
Firefighters often start fires to fight fires. You're only digging your hole deeper.

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

Cell phone videos show that the kid was pushed around and punched in the face. Isn't it time that conservatives are included in hate crime statistics regardless of their race?

Let me guess, and they were wearing MAGA hats in the dead of winter in Chicago.

If you get mad at your spouse for cheating on you so you cheat on them to teach them a lesson...that is hypocrisy.

LOL. Poor thing.

You obviously never volunteered to fight a forest fire or a prairie fire. Save the facepalm for yourself.

LOL. Poor thing.

feeling-depress-fail-meme.jpg

You obviously never volunteered to fight a forest fire or a prairie fire. Save the facepalm for yourself.

Actually fought a couple of them while in the Marines. We tend to help out like that a lot.

Actually fought a couple of them while in the Marines. We tend to help out like that a lot.
You were a Marine? Wow, have they lowered the standards that much? If you actually fought fires, then you'd be aware that we often have to start fires to stop the spread of the fire.

You were a Marine? Wow, have they lowered the standards that much?

Jealoulsy is an ugly thing!

And not I was not a Marine, I am a Marine. 20 years of active duty and now almost 10 of retirement.

UC-Berkeley police arrest suspect in campus attack on conservative activist

'University of California-Berkeley officials on Friday arrested a suspect who allegedly assaulted a conservative activist on campus last month.'

...and Hillary just lost one of the member's of her 'Intolerant Army'...

You're talking Kalifunny, dewd. THE most despicable place with THE most despicable people on the Planet.

Kate Steinle death: Garcia Zarate acquitted of homicide - CNN

And now somebody is gonna say, "Well, I live in Kalifunny and we're not ALL bad."

Fuck you. FUCK you and the fucking horse you rode in on. Either fix that pus-hole or leave. Don't make excuses. Excuses are for douchebags and I have no patience for them or for gutless RINOs that sit around on their hands and do nothing to fix the problem that THEY allowed to happen.

Do something or leave. It's just that simple.

Or keep on selling yourself and your family out. It's what you do best anyway

And not I was not a Marine, I am a Marine. 20 years of active duty and now almost 10 of retirement.
Jealousy????? Naw, superior intellect.

Another poster child for the Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Only amateurs use Wikipedia. It's a unsecured site and can be edited by anyone.

Dude, get out of high school and then come talk to us.

With each post you prove you suffer from Dunning.

You're weak and inadequate, and you prove that when you use wikipedia as a source.

You're weak and inadequate, and you prove that when you use wikipedia as a source.

:itsok:

poor little snowflake reduced to whining about the source!

I honestly pity you.

I thought you had a Masters in Analytics?

So you served for 20 years, got out, went to school for 6 - 7 years and now -- ?? What?

You must be the CEO of a Fortune 500 Company, amirite?

I've heard ducks fart underwater before

Forum List

Back