UCLA (liberal college) proves liberal women are ugly.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/the-gop-has-a-feminine-face-finds-238867

I think it goes without saying for the most part. There are naturally some exceptions to this rule on both sides of the isle.
Wanna talk about ugly look at the fat Guy with the nasty looking rug, who's hated by 90% of the assholes in your party, and 60% of Americans..

what are you some psychic you know what % hates Trump. Maybe you can tell us how many people and what % of the assholes in your nasty party hates Hillary? one thing for sure you seem to have a hate for mostly everyone

I think it goes without saying for the most part. There are naturally some exceptions to this rule on both sides of the isle.

I guess what this thread shows is that you:
a) never went to college yourself and
b) never have been to UCLA- and seen the gorgeous liberal coeds of UCLA and
c) can't even understand what the article you cite says and
d) are really ugly at least on the inside.

Hmmmm- quote from study

In a finding that the researchers do not view as a particularly revealing, the faces of male Republicans, on average, scored as less masculine than the faces of their Democratic counterparts.

Wanna talk about ugly look at the fat Guy with the nasty looking rug, who's hated by 90% of the assholes in your party, and 60% of Americans..

what are you some psychic you know what % hates Trump. Maybe you can tell us how many people and what % of the assholes in your nasty party hates Hillary? one thing for sure you seem to have a hate for mostly everyone
I sincerely hope the RUG gets the nomination in your weak ass party, Hillary would kick his ass in a National Election..

Your Garbage sorry ass party has lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6, and has been pistol whipped by Obama the last 7 years, please bring it...

You Repugs, and Tea Maggots Love to blow the polls when it benefits you, when it comes to Clinton of course, look up the Rugs polls on unfavorably ratings, you Dingbat.

Last edited:
Hmmmm- quote from study

In a finding that the researchers do not view as a particularly revealing, the faces of male Republicans, on average, scored as less masculine than the faces of their Democratic counterparts.

That is because communism was always a warrior creed. It encourages aggressiveness and war. Thinks people should be submissive and the people who think that are ones that want to dominate others. These are generally found more often in men than women.

I guess what this thread shows is that you:
a) never went to college yourself and
b) never have been to UCLA- and seen the gorgeous liberal coeds of UCLA and
c) can't even understand what the article you cite says and
d) are really ugly at least on the inside.
a) I actually just semi retired, ( tomorrow is my first non working day in many years) so I could stop this night class thing and go back full time to complete my Psych degree. ( will be my third degree ) Since I am now able to retire from my current job, I plan to do so, however I cant wrap my mind around doing nothing for the rest of my life, so I will get this degree and then begin working with helping the heroin addicts find recovery from their addiction. The last 40 years Ive been working for my gain, now its time to give back and work doing something for others.
b) have not been to UCLA campus, but I have been in the area more than one time, you are correct, some of those liberal coeds could have me working on Sanders campaign.
c) I do understand what the article said, I also found it to be somewhat untrue, however in the case of politicians, it does hold a certain degree of accuracy if you think about it.
d) not just the inside, Im pretty damn ugly outside too.

Forum List

Back