UCLA students get condemned by school and death threats for saying "There are only 2 genders"!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
UCLA students threatened online for claiming ‘there are only two genders’

Holy shit.....so now UCLA is condemning some of its students and liberals are sending them death threats because they stated SCIENTIFIC FACT on a college campus.

Never thought I'd see the day a student receives death threats and criticism from school staff....for stating a SCIENTIFIC FACT.

In this case....."There are only 2 genders". And that's true. There are only 2. Male and female. There's not a Unicorn. No Spaghetti Monster.

Planet X needs to speed up.....

UCSB-Pic.jpg

Attachments

• UCSBPunchWM.jpg
    UCSBPunchWM.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 98
Obama has agitated his radicalized drones, they would commit mass murder or suicide if he gave them the nod

Holy shit.....so now UCLA is condemning some of its students and liberals are sending them death threats because they stated SCIENTIFIC FACT on a college campus.

Never thought I'd see the day a student receives death threats and criticism from school staff....for stating a SCIENTIFIC FACT.

In this case....."There are only 2 genders". And that's true. There are only 2. Male and female. There's not a Unicorn. No Spaghetti Monster.

View attachment 74521

You're confusing sex and gender. They aren't the same thing. There are also intersex folks. XXY and the like.

View attachment 74521
Pretty, but I bet they are a pain in the ass to be around...

View attachment 74521

You're confusing sex and gender. They aren't the same thing. There are also intersex folks. XXY and the like.
And please don't tell him about hermaphrodites..

View attachment 74521

We're all confused. Perhaps that is why we think wide spread acceptance of changing one's biological makeup is immoral and inhumane. Most especially parents who force it upon their children and minors. We live atop the tower of babel --- playing God.

View attachment 74521

And please don't tell him about hermaphrodites..

There's enough of them to field a baseball team afterall

View attachment 74521

We're all confused.

Not all of us, no. I know the difference between sex and gender. Lots of folks do.

You're apparently not one of them. I'd be happy to explain the distinction if you'd like.

Perhaps that is why we think wide spread acceptance of changing one's biological makeup is immoral and inhumane.
Explain how changing one's 'biological make up' its immoral. Recognizing of course that if you pretend to speak for 'god' as part of one of your appeal to authority fallacies.....you're going to have to factually establish that you do, in fact, speak for 'god'.

I'm not going to take your word on it.

View attachment 74521

We're all confused.

Not all of us, no. I know the difference between sex and gender. Lots of folks do.

You're apparently not one of them. I'd be happy to explain the distinction if you'd like.

Perhaps that is why we think wide spread acceptance of changing one's biological makeup is immoral and inhumane.
Explain how changing one's 'biological make up' its immoral. Recognizing of course that if you pretend to speak for 'god' as part of one of your appeal to authority fallacies.....you're going to have to factually establish that you do, in fact, speak for 'god'.

Trans gender, or transitioning into a gender not yours at birth is a hoax.

No one ever has, nor ever will, be able to change from one to another.

They are simply cross dressers, and some extreme cross dressers, but they are in no way transitioning into anything.

View attachment 74521

We're all confused.

Sex vs Gender?? Oh sure. Please explain the SCIENTIFIC difference.

Because a man may say his gender is female....because he is feminine. But he is still a MALE.

Forum List

Back