UFO Disclosure Poll

The government will disclose all and honest info about UFOs based on this poll

• Total voters
If these beings from outer space were so advanced, why didn't they make a compoud from various materials, as we do today, instead of using blocks of stone as primitives would do? Were these beings, who were able too travel from galaxy to galaxy, more primitive than we are today and couldn't create their own compounds to make building blocks? Critical thinking skills, boys. Critical thinking skills. If there were beings on Earth with the technical ability to travel from other galaxies, they would have the skills to make their own building blocks from available materials rather than carve out and haul huge blocks of stone from other places. Duh, and double duh.

I am thinking that maybe they did. Maybe these stones are some sort of cement and they formed them in place.

I think it interesting that all over the world building we built with huge stones. But only for a relatively short period of time then civilization stopped.

Could also be that whomever built them used what was readily available. Maybe they wanted them to last as a sign of them being there. Or maybe there was a function we have yet to discover. As I am told they never found a body in the great pyramids so why were they built and in the way they were built?

Last edited:
images

Baalbek, Lebanon

The top stones, the ones with no weathering were placed there by Romans when Augustus ran the empire.

The massive blocks the rest upon were there when the Roman got there and you can see they are very weathered. The locals say the stones were there from the time of Adam and Eve.

The Roman didn't place them there.

"These three stone blocks are the largest building blocks ever used by any human beings anywhere in the world. Each one is 70 feet long, 14 feet high, 10 feet thick, and weigh around 800 tons. This is larger than the incredible columns created for the Temple of Jupiter, which are also 70 feet tall but measure a mere 7 feet -- and they weren't constructed from single pieces of stone. In each of the above two images, you can see people standing by the trilithon to provide reference for how large they are: in the top image a person is standing to the far left and in the bottom image a person is sitting on a stone about in the middle.

Beneath the trilithon are another six huge building blocks, each 35 feet long and thus also larger than most building blocks used by humans anywhere else. "

Baalbek Trilithon: Three Massive Stone Blocks Beneath the Temple of Jupiter Baal (Heliopolitan Zeus) at Baalbek, Lebanon

Great bit from "Red Dwarf" comes to mind:

musing over the possibility of aliens...

"What about the pyramids? Go on you have an explanation fro everything. How did they move such massive pieces of stone?"

"They used massive whips Rimmer. Massive massive whips." :)

images

Baalbek, Lebanon

The top stones, the ones with no weathering were placed there by Romans when Augustus ran the empire.

The massive blocks the rest upon were there when the Roman got there and you can see they are very weathered. The locals say the stones were there from the time of Adam and Eve.

"These three stone blocks are the largest building blocks ever used by any human beings anywhere in the world. Each one is 70 feet long, 14 feet high, 10 feet thick, and weigh around 800 tons. This is larger than the incredible columns created for the Temple of Jupiter, which are also 70 feet tall but measure a mere 7 feet -- and they weren't constructed from single pieces of stone. In each of the above two images, you can see people standing by the trilithon to provide reference for how large they are: in the top image a person is standing to the far left and in the bottom image a person is sitting on a stone about in the middle.

Beneath the trilithon are another six huge building blocks, each 35 feet long and thus also larger than most building blocks used by humans anywhere else. "

Baalbek Trilithon: Three Massive Stone Blocks Beneath the Temple of Jupiter Baal (Heliopolitan Zeus) at Baalbek, Lebanon

So we have two possible explanations.

1 Aliens flew a massive piece of construction equipment on the chance they may have to move some huge blocks of stone over a distance of dozens of light years or more.

2. Early humans used inclined planes, block and tackle, levers and manpower to position stones into place.

If aliens exist they're already running this world.

That might actually explain a whole lot about why our leaders are so inept.

Ah but all that is no more than WISHFUL thinking on my part.

Mankind got himself into this mess without help from aliens.

images

Baalbek, Lebanon

So we have two possible explanations.

1 Aliens flew a massive piece of construction equipment on the chance they may have to move some huge blocks of stone over a distance of dozens of light years or more.

2. Early humans used inclined planes, block and tackle, levers and manpower to position stones into place.

But then we have this: Coral Castle Museum

Pretty modern day. Seems to me this is either a really big hoax or we need to study this more closely. Not sure why we don't. My questions are, yeah maybe he moved the stones himself, maybe. But where did he get the stones (coral) in the first place?

If these beings from outer space were so advanced, why didn't they make a compoud from various materials, as we do today, instead of using blocks of stone as primitives would do? Were these beings, who were able too travel from galaxy to galaxy, more primitive than we are today and couldn't create their own compounds to make building blocks? Critical thinking skills, boys. Critical thinking skills. If there were beings on Earth with the technical ability to travel from other galaxies, they would have the skills to make their own building blocks from available materials rather than carve out and haul huge blocks of stone from other places. Duh, and double duh.

I am thinking that maybe they did. Maybe these stones are some sort of cement and they formed them in place.

I think it interesting that all over the world building we built with huge stones. But only for a relatively short period of time then civilization stopped.

Could also be that whomever built them used what was readily available. Maybe they wanted them to last as a sign of them being there. Or maybe there was a function we have yet to discover. As I am told they never found a body in the great pyramids so why were they built and in the way they were built?

Oh my God! Those are one piece stones carved out of and hauled from quarries. There were bodies found in many of the pyramids. The reason they were not found in all is because of grave robbers. Do some reading of real history, not nonsense. :eusa_wall:

Last edited:

Oh my God! Those are one piece stones carved out of and hauled from quaries. There were bodies found in many of the pyramids. The reason they were not found in all is because of grave robbers. Do some reading of real history, not nonsense. :eusa_wall:

I don't know, maybe I jumped on the no one in the pyramids a little quickly but there is evidence that they were not all built for the dead. Imagine this, you are to be buried and you don't want to be grave robbed. Do you build the biggest building in the world for thousands of years? No you get buried as did King Tut.

Any way here is some information on the construction, or what they believe, on the great pyramids.

The Great Pyramid at Giza is the largest of the Egyptian pyramids, standing almost 500 feet tall, covering an area larger than ninety football fields and containing more than two million stones. The largest of the stones weigh 160,000 pounds and had to be transported more than 500 miles to Giza. Historians estimate that it took over 100,000 workers more than twenty years to build the Great Pyramid. The ancient Egyptians did not have large animals to help them carry the massive stones, and at the time of the construction of the Great Pyramid, the Egyptians had not yet discovered the iron tools. The huge blocks were cut from a quarry using copper chisels and dragged across the desert in great sleds. The weight of the stones would have stranded wheeled vehicles in the sand. The workers were probably Egyptian farmers who were idle during the season when their farmland was flooded by the Nile River. The Egyptian Pyramids -- mrdowling.com

Some things to note:

1. they are saying farmers built this in the "off" season. That would mean they worked on the project maybe 9 months out of the year, not likely.

2. How did, and why did, the ancients move a 160,000 lbs rock 500 miles. Of course knowing they did might be good enough but it sure seems like an impossible task.

3. As for he building of the great pyramid. It is said that it doesn't matter how long it took or how many men it took the ancient people had plenty of both. But if we take the above "facts" as true then there were 2 million stones quarried and placed in 20 years. This means they had to place 11 stones every hour 24/7. That is why they say it took 100,000 men. I suppose it is possible but I am thinking they either have the time it took wrong or the stones really didn't come that far.

More importantly is the fact that the government is still hiding a file that contains proof that Joan really wasn't sick that night we were going to go to the Drive In.

I am mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more!

Oh my God! Those are one piece stones carved out of and hauled from quaries. There were bodies found in many of the pyramids. The reason they were not found in all is because of grave robbers. Do some reading of real history, not nonsense. :eusa_wall:

I don't know, maybe I jumped on the no one in the pyramids a little quickly but there is evidence that they were not all built for the dead. Imagine this, you are to be buried and you don't want to be grave robbed. Do you build the biggest building in the world for thousands of years? No you get buried as did King Tut.

Any way here is some information on the construction, or what they believe, on the great pyramids.

The Great Pyramid at Giza is the largest of the Egyptian pyramids, standing almost 500 feet tall, covering an area larger than ninety football fields and containing more than two million stones. The largest of the stones weigh 160,000 pounds and had to be transported more than 500 miles to Giza. Historians estimate that it took over 100,000 workers more than twenty years to build the Great Pyramid. The ancient Egyptians did not have large animals to help them carry the massive stones, and at the time of the construction of the Great Pyramid, the Egyptians had not yet discovered the iron tools. The huge blocks were cut from a quarry using copper chisels and dragged across the desert in great sleds. The weight of the stones would have stranded wheeled vehicles in the sand. The workers were probably Egyptian farmers who were idle during the season when their farmland was flooded by the Nile River. The Egyptian Pyramids -- mrdowling.com

Some things to note:

1. they are saying farmers built this in the "off" season. That would mean they worked on the project maybe 9 months out of the year, not likely.

2. How did, and why did, the ancients move a 160,000 lbs rock 500 miles. Of course knowing they did might be good enough but it sure seems like an impossible task.

3. As for he building of the great pyramid. It is said that it doesn't matter how long it took or how many men it took the ancient people had plenty of both. But if we take the above "facts" as true then there were 2 million stones quarried and placed in 20 years. This means they had to place 11 stones every hour 24/7. That is why they say it took 100,000 men. I suppose it is possible but I am thinking they either have the time it took wrong or the stones really didn't come that far.

How many aliens does it take to move that many stones?

Some things to note:

How many harlequins does it take to replace a light bulb?
How many angels fit on the head of a pin?
:eusa_silenced:

If there ever were any alien visits during the developement of human societies in the last several thousand years it would have been clear that we are stupid and not worthy of any "help" from the level of technology that got them here.

Watching the pyramids being constructed would have highlighted the wasted manpower, slavery, crueltry and hubris of our "leaders". and the weakness of the followers.

Seeing what we did with the knowlege of splitting atoms by building bombs is hardly a good example of humans ability to make good judgement regarding the use of technology.

If there were aliens we were just passed up as being just too stupid to deal with.

The possibility of beings capable of doing anything we could imagine is pretty high considering the timeline of our own developement. Where might we be technologically speaking in say 50,000 years? That would be a mere blink in the cosmos.

What if there had not been the series of extinctions here on our planet? How far advanced would whatever beings evolved on earth have come?

"We" would probably be reptiles in some form but who is to say that reptiles faced with the need to "outsmart" competitors couldn't eventually grow brains as well as the rat like creatures we evolved from? Or insects..or fish or birds...or even plants.

Obviously most forms of advanced life probably had to compete and defend their own kind and existance to seperate themselves from their competitors but at some point a species is clearly the winner and shouldn't have to make war any more to survive. We as a species are still a long way from being able to be trusted.

We are probably fortunate that our planet doesn't have raw materials in enough abundance to interest any alien beings. Or if we do they lay at the bottom of our oceans and "they" can take what they need without bothering the "locals".

I'm thinking pure water might be a possibly valuable commodity in the galaxies. No problem going under the polar ice caps to grab it. No need to ask permission.

If full and honest disclosure would put to a vote in the US., how would you vote? Wanna know? Ignorance is bliss?

a friend of mine was at this conference in washington a year ago and former CIA director Stansfield Turner was there and someone in the crowd got up and aksed him-When are you guys in the government going to stop coveing up the UFO conspiracy and come forward with full disclosure to the american people? and Turner he said started chuckling saying-Oh so your one of those people who believe in little green men huh? He was trying to get everybody in the crowd to laugh with him and start laughing at the guy to get them on his side but his strategy backfired because nobody in the crowd laughed like he was hoping,so he then took evasive action and changed the subject.:D

the meeting was almost over with so when someone else brought it up and pointed out he did not answer his question-he then said-Meetings over,no more questions.:D

If there ever were any alien visits during the developement of human societies in the last several thousand years it would have been clear that we are stupid and not worthy of any "help" from the level of technology that got them here.

Watching the pyramids being constructed would have highlighted the wasted manpower, slavery, crueltry and hubris of our "leaders". and the weakness of the followers.

Seeing what we did with the knowlege of splitting atoms by building bombs is hardly a good example of humans ability to make good judgement regarding the use of technology.

If there were aliens we were just passed up as being just too stupid to deal with.

The possibility of beings capable of doing anything we could imagine is pretty high considering the timeline of our own developement. Where might we be technologically speaking in say 50,000 years? That would be a mere blink in the cosmos.

What if there had not been the series of extinctions here on our planet? How far advanced would whatever beings evolved on earth have come?

"We" would probably be reptiles in some form but who is to say that reptiles faced with the need to "outsmart" competitors couldn't eventually grow brains as well as the rat like creatures we evolved from? Or insects..or fish or birds...or even plants.

Obviously most forms of advanced life probably had to compete and defend their own kind and existance to seperate themselves from their competitors but at some point a species is clearly the winner and shouldn't have to make war any more to survive. We as a species are still a long way from being able to be trusted.

We are probably fortunate that our planet doesn't have raw materials in enough abundance to interest any alien beings. Or if we do they lay at the bottom of our oceans and "they" can take what they need without bothering the "locals".

I'm thinking pure water might be a possibly valuable commodity in the galaxies. No problem going under the polar ice caps to grab it. No need to ask permission.

maybe the aliens, keeping this modern or so, saw a war that freed the slaves and thought it good. Maybe they saw Florance Nightengale in war and thought what she did was good. Maybe they saw an army sacrifice their lives to invade and get rid of the evil that were the Nazis. Maybe they did see the good in man, or bred it into us.

BTW the water under the north pole is not pure water.

Some things to note:

Well that is a right fine question. If he is to be believed then one man built the Coral Castle. So maybe not many???? But man building it in 20 years seems impossible. Not saying aliens built it, I am saying is it doesn't seem like could have been built in 20 years.

Forum List

Back