UFO Disclosure Poll

The government will disclose all and honest info about UFOs based on this poll

• Total voters
Something to consider is this: if no aliens are ever involved in UFO incidents, why is it all secret? Classified military experiments might explain some of the secrecy but surely not all of it as when it occurs in other countries.

Some explanations put foward have been it's all government-led deception. If the public's prone to mistrust and believing in aliens, use that to your advantage. If testing bleeding edge aircraft, what better camoflague than people thinking they're seeing aliens?

Man's done a great job inventing mythical religions with reams of text and clergy all perpetuating these myths. By comparison, creating a UFO myth is relatively easy. Of course, the downside of this hypothesis is that there are no aliens visiting us. Counter-point being 'that's what they want you to think." :)

I don't have a firm position on the issue. I think it's extraordinarily unlikely though. If it's true, that any sighting has been of a bonafide alien, and the government knows, then keeping that secret is a good idea. I don't worry as much about mass panic or religious fervor and suicides as I do about international tensions. If our enemies believe we have alien technology, they might escalate their own defense systems and try taking us out before we do them.

Interesting doc on last night mentioned the Bob Lazar guy's element 115. And how in 2004 or something elements 115 and 116 were discovered. Looking at a current table right now, there's not only a 115 and 116, but also a 117 and 118. And 115 that supposedly Lazar learned of working on recovered alien craft is called what he called it, "Ununpentium." He identified it in 1989, yet wiki says it was discovered in 2003. Hmm...Googling 'bob lazar element 115' to confirm he made such claims 15 or so years before its official discover, it seems he did. Yet he isn't credited with it. Nor is there any hint or mention of the element prior to 2000 other than from Lazar.

Stuff like that makes me keep the book open on aliens and the US government. Is it possible it was a government discovery kept under wraps until other scientists discovered it later? Sure. But it's awfully compelling circumstantial evidence of UFO cover-ups it came from 1989.

Forum List

Back