UGA bans hoop skirts as "racist"

UGA bans hoop skirts as racist apparel
Another assault on Southern Culture and History. I hope some females wear them anyways,Punishing students at UGA for what a fraternity at OU did...fucking idiots.

For the men who unlike Odium have no idea what a hoop skirt is...

hc791_blk_alt3.1403556657.jpg

Not sure how that's racist but whatever. :)

Another assault on Southern Culture and History. I hope some females wear them anyways,Punishing students at UGA for what a fraternity at OU did...fucking idiots.

Are you that stupid to post a picture that you claim to be a "hoop skirt" that doesn't have a skirt?

These are pictures of hoop skirts.

1863-Oct-Godeys.jpg

Sitting-in-a-Hoopskirt.jpg

Purple Hoopskirt for quinceanera dresses in Clarence NY 2013 on Pinterest

Are you that stupid to post a picture that you claim to be a "hoop skirt" that doesn't have a skirt?

1863-Oct-Godeys.jpg

But I'll defer to the gentle "man" from Texas on matters of women's clothing. ;)

1863-Oct-Godeys.jpg

But I'll defer to the gentle "man" from Texas on matters of women's clothing. ;)

Not my fault that you're an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between a hoop skirt and a hoop for a skirt.

Yet if we tried to banned blacks from wearing their pants in the below fashion we would be called racists!

saggy-pants.jpg

Forum List

Back