ugh-Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan

There is something wrong with big moo mentally. We know that like her disgusting husband she thinks only of herself. Someone should clue her in to can it on 9/11 and don't wear purple to a memorial event.

Seems to me she's thinking about making kids [and adults] less obese and more healthy.

The purple though was out of place really, given the event.

30 pictures of 9/11 that show you why you should never forget | News.com.au

that isn't her JOB...they have PARENTS...she should tend to her own kids...we don't tell her how to run their lives..

As First Lady, she is basically the 'Queen', living in the White Palace with the 'King'...it is her job/responsibility to try to improve the lives of all her 'subjects'.

It is the reponsibility of the 'King' and 'Queen' to provide food, blankets, shelter etc for the poor and homeless.

Bright purple is unacceptable for the 'Queen' to be wearing to a 9/11 memorial service.
Mrs Biden was more respectful of the occasion and the dead and maimed for life.

lol, why doesn't this women just worry about how much water her family drinks, leave the rest of us ALONE...did we elect her to run our lives?:eusa_shifty:

SNIP:
First Lady Michelle Obama's office is holding a conference call with reporters (GREAT) now to tout her "New Effort To Encourage Everyone to Drink More Water," according to the White House. The content of the call is "embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12."

"Today at 11:00AM ET, Executive Director of Let’s Move! Sam Kass, Partnership for a Healthier America President and CEO Lawrence A. Soler and industry representatives will join a conference call to preview First Lady Michelle Obama’s trip to Watertown, WI to announce a new nationwide effort to encourage everyone to drink more water. The call will also preview an around the clock, cross-network, bi-lingual day of water messages on a dozen TV shows. This call will be embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12," reads the White House press release.

all of it here
Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan | The Weekly Standard

Good idea and an easy trick if you want to lose weight. Stephanie, you said you want to lose some weight. Why don't you try this?

Problem is, the Rs want to relax safety levels of our water. If they get their way, we won't be able to drink our own water.

======

Is there anything you idiot rw's won't whine about?

we don't whine on how someone supposedly used dead kittens or whine about the gun nutters and scare the little kiddes with warnings that people with guns MIGHT BE coming their neighborhood TO PASS OUT CANDY...I'm talking about what I dealt with ...that must be hard for you to grasp... it's not make believe or morbid

Last edited:
lol, why doesn't this women just worry about how much water her family drinks, leave the rest of us ALONE...did we elect her to run our lives?:eusa_shifty:

SNIP:
First Lady Michelle Obama's office is holding a conference call with reporters (GREAT) now to tout her "New Effort To Encourage Everyone to Drink More Water," according to the White House. The content of the call is "embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12."

"Today at 11:00AM ET, Executive Director of Let’s Move! Sam Kass, Partnership for a Healthier America President and CEO Lawrence A. Soler and industry representatives will join a conference call to preview First Lady Michelle Obama’s trip to Watertown, WI to announce a new nationwide effort to encourage everyone to drink more water. The call will also preview an around the clock, cross-network, bi-lingual day of water messages on a dozen TV shows. This call will be embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12," reads the White House press release.

all of it here

Good idea and an easy trick if you want to lose weight. Stephanie, you said you want to lose some weight. Why don't you try this?

Problem is, the Rs want to relax safety levels of our water. If they get their way, we won't be able to drink our own water.

======

how about a link to your accusations

SNIP:

all of it here

======

they don't have one, it's the standard fearmongering they have to do to win...they wrote the book on dirty politics and lying

======

they don't have one, it's the standard fearmongering they have to do to win...they wrote the book on dirty politics and lying

One thing is certain, Staph....you haven't written any books.

Did you guys bitch about Laura Bush when she encouraged reading and education? How about Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" campaign? You all act as if it's some new thing that "that damn Michelle Obama!" is doing. Get a grip already. So she's encouraging people to eat better, drink more water, and exercise. And???

As to the revamped school food plan? Schools shouldn't be feeding students, their job is to teach them. Providing food is the parent's job.

those first ladies only had ONE thing they championed...this one is all over the place as if she knows all

tiring and wearing on people nerves in my book...but you need to get a grip

Eating and drinking healthier and moving your body . . . they're all connected in improving one's health.

You guys have your panties in a wad because it's Michelle Obama. I can't stand the O's ... but moaning over something that all FLOTUS's do is just ridiculous. Really.

Did you guys bitch about Laura Bush when she encouraged reading and education? How about Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" campaign? You all act as if it's some new thing that "that damn Michelle Obama!" is doing. Get a grip already. So she's encouraging people to eat better, drink more water, and exercise. And???

As to the revamped school food plan? Schools shouldn't be feeding students, their job is to teach them. Providing food is the parent's job.

Not the same thing, Laura bush could read, fat ugly MOOOOOOOOOchelle should concentrate on her own Lardy arse!!

You sound like a petulant, whiny four year old. Grow up.

The difference.... bush and regan did not try and force anything onto children. They did not change school policy or programs to fit and agenda. What they did was try and get people to change on their own and for themselves.

Yup. And on that I disagree with what MO is doing. But encouraging healthier lifestyles is just that ... encouraging, and I don't have a problem with that. Like I said, the school's shouldn't be feeding the kids at all ... the parents should.

Seems to me she's thinking about making kids [and adults] less obese and more healthy.

The purple though was out of place really, given the event.

30 pictures of 9/11 that show you why you should never forget | News.com.au

that isn't her JOB...they have PARENTS...she should tend to her own kids...we don't tell her how to run their lives..

As First Lady, she is basically the 'Queen', living in the White Palace with the 'King'...it is her job/responsibility to try to improve the lives of all her 'subjects'.

It is the reponsibility of the 'King' and 'Queen' to provide food, blankets, shelter etc for the poor and homeless.

Bright purple is unacceptable for the 'Queen' to be wearing to a 9/11 memorial service.
Mrs Biden was more respectful of the occasion and the dead and maimed for life.

wtf, are you on crack?? They're not a king and queen, they were elected by the people. They work for us, we are their boss.

Lending a helping hand to those in true need is fine; helping those who milk the system, who depend on it for everything, who are using it as a leg to stand on rather than a leg up, is crushing this country.

The difference.... bush and regan did not try and force anything onto children. They did not change school policy or programs to fit and agenda. What they did was try and get people to change on their own and for themselves.

Yup. And on that I disagree with what MO is doing. But encouraging healthier lifestyles is just that ... encouraging, and I don't have a problem with that. Like I said, the school's shouldn't be feeding the kids at all ... the parents should.

i have no problem with the first ladies having pet projects or encouraging people to do or be better. I do have a problem when they try and set or enact policy.

those first ladies only had ONE thing they championed...this one is all over the place as if she knows all

tiring and wearing on people nerves in my book...but you need to get a grip

Eating and drinking healthier and moving your body . . . they're all connected in improving one's health.

You guys have your panties in a wad because it's Michelle Obama. I can't stand the O's ... but moaning over something that all FLOTUS's do is just ridiculous. Really.
She has no mandate from the people to decide schools policy.
She should fuck off, get her fat ass down the gym!!

Correct. And I disagree with what she did. School's shouldn't be in the food business, they're there to teach our kids. It's the parents job and responsibility to feed their own children.

She does go to the gym, she's in pretty good shape. Better now than a few years ago. You are berating her for something she has no control over. She carries her weight in her butt because she's pear shaped. Bashing her over that is like bashing her over her height ... and just as ridiculous.

i have no problem with the first ladies having pet projects or encouraging people to do or be better. I do have a problem when they try and set or enact policy.

Bingo. Concise and to the point!

They aren't only losing weight, diabetes incidents are going down. They are healthier overall.

That's because they ain't eating deep fried and over processed food.

They are eating real food.

so..if the government objective is to provide and tell people what they can eat... you would have zero problem with absolute restrictions on what food stamps will purchase.

you know, food stamps would only be for the purchase of ....real food.

There are restrictions. They are reasonable. Sorry if our working poor are not miserable enough for you.

Restrictions:
No alcohol
No hot deli food

I hope the Obamas read message boards like this one. They must get a laugh out of the complete derangement that has engulfed the far right.

"She suggested that kids drink more water? How dare her!"

There are a lot of things President Obama is guilty of, but nobody takes you seriously when you attack his wife for suggesting children eat healthy, you whiny fucking psychos.

That's what I love about you Syrenn. Consistency.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7819361-post15.html

Good for the First Lady, I really have no issue with drinking more water. Other than a morning cup of coffee, I drink water all day.

First Ladies have used their position for various projects. As long as it doesn't result in more laws and regs, she can say what she wishes. Laura Bush pushed reading.

Lets move on to the big issues.

SNIP:

all of it here

is she wrong that kids should eat more fruits,veggies and less fat and sugar? No, she is not.....

however it is the parents jobs to undertake that problem. If she wanted to enact change then she should have targeted what food stamps buys.

is she wrong that people would drink more water.... no she is not.

The amount of corn syrup that people ingest from soft drinks is one of the primary causes of obesity in this nation. We have many overweight malnourished children because of diet. No, the First Lady is entirely correct in pointing out these facts. You people simply hate her because she is the First Lady.

Good for the First Lady, I really have no issue with drinking more water. Other than a morning cup of coffee, I drink water all day.

First Ladies have used their position for various projects. As long as it doesn't result in more laws and regs, she can say what she wishes. Laura Bush pushed reading.

Lets move on to the big issues.
Did Laura bush use her unelected position to bully school administrators to her will, without a mandate from the people?

Which eventually caused a loss of employment amongst those they claim to represent most?

No Child Left Behind

Forum List

Back