Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

You applaud the man for sitting in his shit for two weeks? Okay...:confused:

He was thirty when he convinced the parents of a teenager to hand their daughter over to him as her "guardian". Sorry, but you can't chalk that one up to "youthful indiscretion".

I thought the RW didn't like draft dodgers. Weird...

She isn't the only underaged girl Nugent had sex with..not by a long shot. Courtney Love said she gave him head when she was 13..something Nugent never denied.

Times that event by a hundred of unknowns.

Still speculation. I wouldn't want Courtney Love as a character witness.

How about Nugent himself? He's admitted to sleeping with hundreds of "young" women.

:lol:

The secret service going after Ted Nugent looks more like deflection from their own scandal. See, they really DO things aside from getting drunk and whoring.

Probably because the same sort of "guilt by association" has been done to Democratic candidates for quite some time. And done with some pretty weak associations.

Romney sought and got this guy's backing.

Well..he's got to live with the baggage as well.

This is where they get into trouble, the Republicans put up the most extreme candidates then they have to beg everyone and their brother for money. It would be nice if they could be a little more selective for a change.
Romney's "extreme"?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Romney is extreme and John McCain is a far right zealot wingnut :lol:

Liberals in the media who want to use Ted Nugent to attack and weaken Romney.....why?

;)

Probably because the same sort of "guilt by association" has been done to Democratic candidates for quite some time. And done with some pretty weak associations.

This is where they get into trouble, the Republicans put up the most extreme candidates then they have to beg everyone and their brother for money. It would be nice if they could be a little more selective for a change.

Agreeing with someone is not the same as wanting their vote. Is Romney taking his money?

Obama takes money from Bill Maher, George Soros, Bill Ayers, doesn't matter to him.

Personally I think Nugent is a dying breed. He tells it like it is and simply doesn't give a damned what anyone thinks. I may buy one of his albums even though the only song he has that I like is Stranglehold.

Last edited:
You applaud the man for sitting in his shit for two weeks? Okay...:confused:

He was thirty when he convinced the parents of a teenager to hand their daughter over to him as her "guardian". Sorry, but you can't chalk that one up to "youthful indiscretion".

I thought the RW didn't like draft dodgers. Weird...

She isn't the only underaged girl Nugent had sex with..not by a long shot. Courtney Love said she gave him head when she was 13..something Nugent never denied.

:lmao:

Someone makes a claim and it stands as true, unless the accused can prove it didn't happen.

Brilliant.

:thup:

I'm sorry?

Is it your contention that Mr. Nugent didn't sleep with young women? That somehow he's lying about this?

Lets just be clear.

Who cares what Ted Nugent thinks?

Liberals in the media who want to use Ted Nugent to attack and weaken Romney.....why?

;)

:lol: Are you trying to tell me this is something new that the democrats are doing?

You're posting as if both sides haven't done this for decades.......this is suprising to me coming from you, you are normally pretty open about this stuff.

Open about what stuff?

Democrats have a tendency to link business ties Republicans have...and kinda think that's valid.

Republicans go after religion, ethnicity and casual acquaintances as well as "illegally" digging up medical records to use against opponents. Those things..aren't so kosher in my book.

I meant to say you usually aren't a hypocrite when it comes to this stuff but I used open to try and not sound like I was attacking you, I didn't want it to come across as offensive. This is the stuff "Probably because the same sort of "guilt by association" has been done to Democratic candidates for quite some time. And done with some pretty weak associations.". The dems have been doing that both honestly and dishonestly to republicans for decades as the reps have done to dems.

You portrayed it as some "new" thing as if the dems haven't had a long history of it is all, typically you are good about admitting these facts instead of glossing over them in a partisan manner....I guess not on this isssue?

Romney's "extreme"?

Romney is extreme. Well he's as extreme as George W. Bush. Bush was a radical. Very much so. His tax cuts were unprecedented, even more so..given that he started 2 wars. And the whole Bush Doctrine was another very radical and extreme policy. As was "cancelling" the anti-ballistic" missile treaties. He adopted the batshit crazy stances of the PNAC crowd. The whole NeoCon thing was a nightmare.

Someone makes a claim and it stands as true, unless the accused can prove it didn't happen.

Brilliant.

I'm sorry?

Is it your contention that Mr. Nugent didn't sleep with young women? That somehow he's lying about this?

Lets just be clear.

Yup. It is my contention that he did not, but I appreciate things called burden and proving negatives. Apparently, you don't. :lol:

Courtney Love ALLEGEDLY saying she gave him head when she was 13 isn't really proof of much of anything. And, until you provide some link of Love's accusation, the only thing I see is typed words on an anonymous internet poster.

And, Ted is till awesome!

Last edited:
:lol: Are you trying to tell me this is something new that the democrats are doing?

You're posting as if both sides haven't done this for decades.......this is suprising to me coming from you, you are normally pretty open about this stuff.

Open about what stuff?

Democrats have a tendency to link business ties Republicans have...and kinda think that's valid.

Republicans go after religion, ethnicity and casual acquaintances as well as "illegally" digging up medical records to use against opponents. Those things..aren't so kosher in my book.

I meant to say you usually aren't a hypocrite when it comes to this stuff but I used open to try and not sound like I was attacking you, I didn't want it to come across as offensive. This is the stuff "Probably because the same sort of "guilt by association" has been done to Democratic candidates for quite some time. And done with some pretty weak associations.". The dems have been doing that both honestly and dishonestly to republicans for decades as the reps have done to dems.

You portrayed it as some "new" thing as if the dems haven't had a long history of it is all, typically you are good about admitting these facts instead of glossing over them in a partisan manner....I guess not on this isssue?

Again..I've basically mapped out what Democrats and Republicans do. There are some outliers, of course..

But in general..Democrats will go after business ties. Republicans go after everything else. This became much more accute after Lee Atwater.

Brilliant.

I'm sorry?

Lets just be clear.

Yup. It is my contention that he did not, but I appreciate things called burden and proving negatives. Apparently, you don't. :lol:

Courtney Love ALLEGEDLY saying she gave him head when she was 13 isn't really proof of much of anything. And, until you provide some link of Love's accusation, the only thing I see is typed words on an anonymous internet poster.

Like I said...Ted ADMITTED IT!

Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary | Video Cafe

What the fuck is your problem? This is something that been known for ages.

Romney's "extreme"?

Romney is extreme. Well he's as extreme as George W. Bush. Bush was a radical. Very much so. His tax cuts were unprecedented, even more so..given that he started 2 wars. And the whole Bush Doctrine was another very radical and extreme policy. As was "cancelling" the anti-ballistic" missile treaties. He adopted the batshit crazy stances of the PNAC crowd. The whole NeoCon thing was a nightmare.

At least bush gave the Poor the largest tax cut, as a percentage of income, that they had seen in decades. ;).

But yeah Romney is no Bush and isn't overly extreme nor overly partisan, remember he was my Gov and I know first hand.

Open about what stuff?

Again..I've basically mapped out what Democrats and Republicans do. There are some outliers, of course..

But in general..Democrats will go after business ties. Republicans go after everything else. This became much more accute after Lee Atwater.

C'mon now Democrats go after everything....did you forget the 8 years of Bush already?

Both sides go after the same crap and neither side does it less or more or better or worse. To say anything less is dishonest and partisan.

HEY SALLOW!...

Links?...

Not Denying your Accusations, but that's fairly Heavy to be Fronting without Substance. :thup:

:)

peace...

^Looky there! :thup:

peace...

*AHEM*

peace...

There's links all through out the thread my brother.

There there..

See? I even gave you that attention you sought.

Piece. (And in Ted's case..it's poppin' fresh..right out the oven!)

:D

C'mon now Democrats go after everything....did you forget the 8 years of Bush already?

Both sides go after the same crap and neither side does it less or more or better or worse. To say anything less is dishonest and partisan.

Do you know Bush's ethnicity? I sure don't. To this day..I don't. How about his religion? I've never heard it mentioned. And Bush only got linked to Robertson and Falwell after he started seeking their council about policy. Heck..Bush hired lawyers straight out of Robertson's Regent's university. But prior to 2000..it wasn't an issue. After 2000..it was..because it was part of the way Bush was governing.

I'm sorry?

Lets just be clear.

Like I said...Ted ADMITTED IT!

Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary | Video Cafe

What the fuck is your problem? This is something that been known for ages.
Not a thing in there about Courtney Love or Ted admitting to anything about underaged girls but the 17 year old.

Are you retarded?

But, Ted is still awesome!

Last edited:
"The Motor City Madman" Rules!!!!..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMZwS0ZonEU]Ted Nugent - Great White Buffalo (1987) - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know Bush's ethnicity? I sure don't. To this day..I don't. How about his religion? I've never heard it mentioned. And Bush only got linked to Robertson and Falwell after he started seeking their council about policy. Heck..Bush hired lawyers straight out of Robertson's Regent's university. But prior to 2000..it wasn't an issue. After 2000..it was..because it was part of the way Bush was governing.

Your turning a blind eye to the truth with your lack of acknowledgement.....It really is that simple.

At least bush gave the Poor the largest tax cut, as a percentage of income, that they had seen in decades. ;).

But yeah Romney is no Bush and isn't overly extreme nor overly partisan, remember he was my Gov and I know first hand.

He wasn't extreme as governor..because he had to govern in a mostly Democratic state. And if you see his old clips..he looks like a Democrat. Now he's morphed into an ultra conservative Presidential candidate that is only slightly less rabid then Perry, Paul, Gingrich, Santorum, Bachmann...and the other nuts. Nothing the guy says has any basis in reality either. When he's not flip flopping..he's lying..or delusional.

Not sure which.

Forum List

Back