Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Romney's "extreme"?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Romney is extreme and John McCain is a far right zealot wingnut :lol:

Romney is extreme. Well he's as extreme as George W. Bush. Bush was a radical. Very much so. His tax cuts were unprecedented, even more so..given that he started 2 wars. And the whole Bush Doctrine was another very radical and extreme policy. As was "cancelling" the anti-ballistic" missile treaties. He adopted the batshit crazy stances of the PNAC crowd. The whole NeoCon thing was a nightmare.
OMG!!!! "Romney is extreme"!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(Ahem, you DO know Bush isn't running for office, right? Tell me you know that, because seriously, it's not obvious at all.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKXXc14H6RM&feature=related]Ted Nugent Calls Obama A Piece of Blank - YouTube[/ame]

C'mon now Democrats go after everything....did you forget the 8 years of Bush already?

Both sides go after the same crap and neither side does it less or more or better or worse. To say anything less is dishonest and partisan.

Do you know Bush's ethnicity? I sure don't. To this day..I don't. How about his religion? I've never heard it mentioned. And Bush only got linked to Robertson and Falwell after he started seeking their council about policy. Heck..Bush hired lawyers straight out of Robertson's Regent's university. But prior to 2000..it wasn't an issue. After 2000..it was..because it was part of the way Bush was governing.

Your turning a blind eye to the truth with your lack of acknowledgement.....It really is that simple.

Well..the internet is filled with all sorts of information. So I am sure you can provide something in the way of a link that shows the Gore campaign going after Bush's religion, ethnicity, casual friends..or anything?

Heck..they didn't even mention Silverado savings and loan. Bush had a big hook into that. His brother ran the outfit.

Romney is extreme. Well he's as extreme as George W. Bush. Bush was a radical. Very much so. His tax cuts were unprecedented, even more so..given that he started 2 wars. And the whole Bush Doctrine was another very radical and extreme policy. As was "cancelling" the anti-ballistic" missile treaties. He adopted the batshit crazy stances of the PNAC crowd. The whole NeoCon thing was a nightmare.

At least bush gave the Poor the largest tax cut, as a percentage of income, that they had seen in decades. ;).

But yeah Romney is no Bush and isn't overly extreme nor overly partisan, remember he was my Gov and I know first hand.

He wasn't extreme as governor..because he had to govern in a mostly Democratic state. And if you see his old clips..he looks like a Democrat. Now he's morphed into an ultra conservative Presidential candidate that is only slightly less rabid then Perry, Paul, Gingrich, Santorum, Bachmann...and the other nuts. Nothing the guy says has any basis in reality either. When he's not flip flopping..he's lying..or delusional.

Not sure which.

Like you said, he wasn't extreme as governor because he had to govern in a mostly Democratic state.

That is proof positive that he, according to his own past behavior, would not be an extreme president either.

You applaud the man for sitting in his shit for two weeks? Okay...:confused:

He was thirty when he convinced the parents of a teenager to hand their daughter over to him as her "guardian". Sorry, but you can't chalk that one up to "youthful indiscretion".

I thought the RW didn't like draft dodgers. Weird...

She isn't the only underaged girl Nugent had sex with..not by a long shot. Courtney Love said she gave him head when she was 13..something Nugent never denied.

Times that event by a hundred of unknowns.

Still speculation. I wouldn't want Courtney Love as a character witness.

When Courtney Love becomes a born-again Christian, swears off drugs and alcohol, and becomes a Sheriff's Deputy, and begins training with Navy SEALS, then you can compare her accurately with Ted Nugent.

Last edited:
I'm sorry?

Is it your contention that Mr. Nugent didn't sleep with young women? That somehow he's lying about this?

Lets just be clear.

Yup. It is my contention that he did not, but I appreciate things called burden and proving negatives. Apparently, you don't. :lol:

Courtney Love ALLEGEDLY saying she gave him head when she was 13 isn't really proof of much of anything. And, until you provide some link of Love's accusation, the only thing I see is typed words on an anonymous internet poster.

And, Ted is till awesome!

Like I said...Ted ADMITTED IT!

Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary | Video Cafe

What the fuck is your problem? This is something that been known for ages.

That's it?...

Weak. :thup:

:)

peace...

Romney is extreme and John McCain is a far right zealot wingnut :lol:

(Ahem, you DO know Bush isn't running for office, right? Tell me you know that, because seriously, it's not obvious at all.)

For starters..Romney called Russia the biggest geo-political threat faced by the United States. Heck, that even startled Boehner.

I know in your tea party world that's BAU..but to the rest of us..it's frightening that the guy wants to start the cold war, again.

Do you know Bush's ethnicity? I sure don't. To this day..I don't. How about his religion? I've never heard it mentioned. And Bush only got linked to Robertson and Falwell after he started seeking their council about policy. Heck..Bush hired lawyers straight out of Robertson's Regent's university. But prior to 2000..it wasn't an issue. After 2000..it was..because it was part of the way Bush was governing.

Your turning a blind eye to the truth with your lack of acknowledgement.....It really is that simple.

Well..the internet is filled with all sorts of information. So I am sure you can provide something in the way of a link that shows the Gore campaign going after Bush's religion, ethnicity, casual friends..or anything?

Heck..they didn't even mention Silverado savings and loan. Bush had a big hook into that. His brother ran the outfit.

Well to be fair I never said anyone's campaign was going after anyone about anything. I just said liberals/conservatives in general...that includes people on the internet, media outlets, and politicians.

As far as al gore have you ever heard of a book called "The War on Reason" by Al Gore? He personally attacks bush on all sorts of things from policy to personality. You picked the wrong dude to use for an example to find something from :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0cVUz0pPLk]Al Gore Attack on Bush Diane Sawyer ABC - YouTube[/ame]

At least bush gave the Poor the largest tax cut, as a percentage of income, that they had seen in decades. ;).

But yeah Romney is no Bush and isn't overly extreme nor overly partisan, remember he was my Gov and I know first hand.

He wasn't extreme as governor..because he had to govern in a mostly Democratic state. And if you see his old clips..he looks like a Democrat. Now he's morphed into an ultra conservative Presidential candidate that is only slightly less rabid then Perry, Paul, Gingrich, Santorum, Bachmann...and the other nuts. Nothing the guy says has any basis in reality either. When he's not flip flopping..he's lying..or delusional.

Not sure which.

Like you said, he wasn't extreme as governor because he had to govern in a mostly Democratic state.

That is proof positive that he, according to his own past behavior, would not be an extreme president either.

And why would you assume that? He's already tapping former Bushies for cabinet positions...like John Bolton.

He was a one term governor..and hasn't been elected to anything in a very long time.

It's extremely hard to tell what he's going to do if he wins. But so far..it doesn't look good.

Well to be fair I never said anyone's campaign was going after anyone about anything. I just said liberals/conservatives in general...that includes people on the internet, media outlets, and politicians.

As far as al gore have you ever heard of a book called "The War on Reason" by Al Gore? He personally attacks bush on all sorts of things from policy to personality. You picked the wrong dude to use for an example to find something from :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0cVUz0pPLk]Al Gore Attack on Bush Diane Sawyer ABC - YouTube[/ame]

Are you reading my posts? At all?

Gore wasn't running.

And it was after 2000. It was very valid to criticize Bush's policies regarding Iraq..and many other things.

Yup. It is my contention that he did not, but I appreciate things called burden and proving negatives. Apparently, you don't. :lol:

Courtney Love ALLEGEDLY saying she gave him head when she was 13 isn't really proof of much of anything. And, until you provide some link of Love's accusation, the only thing I see is typed words on an anonymous internet poster.

And, Ted is till awesome!

Like I said...Ted ADMITTED IT!

Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary | Video Cafe

What the fuck is your problem? This is something that been known for ages.

That's it?...

Weak. :thup:

:)

peace...

Mal..he's admitting to it.

Gosh man.

Gore wasn't running.

And it was after 2000. It was very valid to criticize Bush's policies regarding Iraq..and many other things.

I should ask you if you are reading my posts at all. I wasn't limiting my comments to canidates past or present or only people running for office. I was talking about all conservatives/liberals.

Face it, you have a very weak position here and picked a really bad example in asking for something form Gore on Bush.

I'll let you have the last word.

For starters..Romney called Russia the biggest geo-political threat faced by the United States. Heck, that even startled Boehner.

I know in your tea party world that's BAU..but to the rest of us..it's frightening that the guy wants to start the cold war, again.

So being honest is wrong now???

Sure wouldn't want to piss off the Russians, would we?

Need to remain flexible......or better yet become even more flexible (treasonist) after November.

Al Gore Attack on Bush Diane Sawyer ABC - YouTube

Gore wasn't running.

I should ask you if you are reading my posts at all. I wasn't limiting my comments to canidates past or present or only people running for office. I was talking about all conservatives/liberals.

Face it, you have a very weak position here and picked a really bad example in asking for something form Gore on Bush.

I'll let you have the last word.

Holy gosh..really?

I was being specific. Perhaps that's were the disconnect occurred.

I was specifically talking about people running for office and the campaigns directly connected with them.

Gore wasn't running. But if he was, it was a very valid criticism. Bush's governance in terms of policy was really radical. And on many fronts. George W. Bush made Reagan look like a left wing Democrat. That's tough to do.

Need to remain flexible......or better yet become even more flexible (treasonist) after November.

The more I read posts by conservatives the more I see they have this infantile world view that would have the US as a Pariah.

It's amazing.

From this...
High Times interview Ted Nugent, October, 1977: How did you get out of the draft?

Nugent: So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career, Jack! I ceased cleansing my body. No brushing teeth, no washing hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. My hair was gettin' kinky, matted up. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer, syrup. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. Shit, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human shit.

To This..

Here are just a few things Ted Nugent has done for the troops...

Donated in excess of 2,000 tickets and backstage passes to the military, 2005-2006.
Performed for 55,000 Marines, Sailors and their families at Camp Pendleton's Rockin' the Corps on April 1, 2005, along with fellow musicians Destiny’s Child, Godsmack, Kiss, and more. The Performance was also shown as a Big Screen Concert Event in 74 Markets Nationwide.
In 2004, participated in a USO Tour of the Persian Gulf with Toby Keith, and toured with Keith in The Big Throwdown Tour, 2005.

Every man can change and I believe that Ted Nugent is no different, he has done a lot over the years to help those in need even though in his early career he was less than a stellar human being. The point here is this, regardless of who is in the White House , you don't have to respect the man that sits there, but if you respect this nation then respect the Office. I don't think his remarks mean all that much in terms of who it is going to sway and I am sure in the heat of the moment and after his conversation with the Secret Service it won't be repeated the same way, so I'm willing to give the man the benefit of the doubt.

Start a cold war? :cuckoo: Do you have any links?

Forgive me if I don't believe a word you type at this point.

The more I read posts by conservatives the more I see they have this infantile world view that would have the US as a Pariah.

It's amazing.

If you honestly think Russia is our friend you're the infant.

Forum List

Back