Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

r-NUGENT-SECRET-SERVICE-huge.jpg

Ted Nugent Remarks On Obama Draw Secret Service Scrutiny

Another DAY another FAUX outrage from the lefties and the Hufferpost..
I'd say the SS should clean up their own mess before looking into others..

All this FAUX outrage is like a pimple that won't go away. Don't think any cities will burn over this...........and besides, unlike the SS, Ted doesn't 'stiff' whores.

Why would he need to stiff whores? He's out robbin' cradles.

A couple days ago panties were in a bunch over someone saying they hoped the Obama's TELEPROMTER was bullet proof, now this..

watching the left twist themselves into pretzels with FAUX outrages has become amusing.

good entertainment for all

Ah yes..pedophile Ted Nugent. Who walked around in his own piss and shit for two weeks to avoid serving in 'Nam.

What a sparkling example of Conservatism.

Links?...

Not Denying your Accusations, but that's fairly Heavy to be Fronting without Substance. :thup:

:)

peace...

Is your google broken? You can no longer get the original High Times article without a subscription, but in a 1977 interview he said:

"I got 30 days' notice of the physical," Nugent told them. "I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up."

He now claims he got student deferments and that he never "pooped his pants".

Or are you referring to the Pedophile charge? While "pedophile" might be a stretch, he did convince the parents of a 17 year old girl (when he was 30) to be the legal guardian of their daughter.

Spin

He is a disgusting swine and i cannot fathom how anyone can defend this guy.

A couple days ago panties were in a bunch over someone saying they hoped the Obama's TELEPROMTER was bullet proof, now this..

watching the left twist themselves into pretzels with FAUX outrages has become amusing.

It's the violent teabagger language like the one you just quoted, like Sarah Palin used to use before Gabby was shot, like dingbat Ted Nugent just said that gets and keeps the hate going. You never know what a crowd will do when they are whipped up into a frenzy.

You never used to be able to say stuff like that about a president. Why do these morons get to now?

It's the violent teabagger language like the one you just quoted, like Sarah Palin used to use before Gabby was shot, like dingbat Ted Nugent just said that gets and keeps the hate going. You never know what a crowd will do when they are whipped up into a frenzy.

You never used to be able to say stuff like that about a president. Why do these morons get to now?

oooooooooooooooo, VIOLENT language about a TELEPROMTER. AND cross hairs on a map
ALL of suden turn people in murdering lunitics..

We watched you moon bats all during the Bush administration whipping people into a FRENZY WITH your hate...so you can stop blowing SMOKE up our asses already

Are you not embarrassed calling the TEA Party movement "violent" after months of the Occupy - (fill in blank) movement, proved once and for all, violence is a mainstay of leftist groups?

I note you yourself have to use an ugly snipe when referring to the TEA Party... Yes, dear, your side is just as right as your hypocrisy illuminates.

Ted Nugent is unique among rockers; most of them with brain damage got it from too much booze and drugs;

Nugent's brain damage is apparently the result of too much conservatism.

I don't recall anyone from the Occupy movement telling a Presidential candidate that they could "suck on my machine gun". The rhetoric doesn't get any more violent than that coming from the likes of Ted, I shit my pants to avoid the draft, Nugent.

Ted Nugent is unique among rockers; most of them with brain damage got it from too much booze and drugs;

Nugent's brain damage is apparently the result of too much conservatism.

Although booze and drugs helped. Brain damage isn't an out though. Mike Tyson most likely DOES have brain damage, but that doesn't excuse his violent speech. He's a POS too...just like Ted Poopy Pants.

I don't recall anyone from the Occupy movement telling a Presidential candidate that they could "suck on my machine gun". The rhetoric doesn't get any more violent than that coming from the likes of Ted, I shit my pants to avoid the draft, Nugent.

Of course you don't, not like you would admit if you did..Cause we are all suppose to know the left can't be VIOLENT or call for VIOLENCE.

anyone hear Van Jones recently?

Last edited:

Of course you don't, not like you would admit if you did..Cause we are all suppose to know the left can't be VIOLENT or call for VIOLENCE.

anyone hear Van Jones recently?

So why don't you post some of this comparable violent rhetoric. Find something compatible to "suck on my machine gun, second amendment remedies" or "bullets instead of ballots". Go ahead, we'll wait.

What has Mr. Jones said recently?

Ah yes..pedophile Ted Nugent. Who walked around in his own piss and shit for two weeks to avoid serving in 'Nam.

What a sparkling example of Conservatism.

Links?...

Not Denying your Accusations, but that's fairly Heavy to be Fronting without Substance. :thup:

peace...

Is your google broken? You can no longer get the original High Times article without a subscription, but in a 1977 interview he said:

"I got 30 days' notice of the physical," Nugent told them. "I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up."

Or are you referring to the Pedophile charge? While "pedophile" might be a stretch, he did convince the parents of a 17 year old girl (when he was 30) to be the legal guardian of their daughter.

Spin

I don't judge folks by what they allegedly did when they were 18 year old - over 40 years ago.

Hell, Dems give a pass to a KKK grand dragon because it was a long time ago.

And, as I said before, IF that's what Ted did to get out of the Viet Nam draft, I applaud him.

Links?...

peace...

Spin

I don't judge folks by what they allegedly did when they were 18 year old - over 40 years ago.

Hell, Dems give a pass to a KKK grand dragon because it was a long time ago.

And, as I said before, IF that's what Ted did to get out of the Viet Nam draft, I applaud him.

You applaud the man for sitting in his shit for two weeks? Okay...:confused:

He was thirty when he convinced the parents of a teenager to hand their daughter over to him as her "guardian". Sorry, but you can't chalk that one up to "youthful indiscretion".

I thought the RW didn't like draft dodgers. Weird...

Forum List

Back