Uh-Oh: Polls May Actually Underestimate Trump's Support

In 2008, Trump Dismissed Clinton Sex Scandal as 'Totally Unimportant'
Source: Mediaite.com/CNN 8:50 pm, December 28th, 2015

Considering how tough Donald Trump is talking about Bill Clintonā€˜s sex scandals now, it might surprise you to learn that The Donald didnā€™t always feel this way. Just to review, in the past week, Trump has tweeted out a lot about the former president, saying that itā€™s not him that has a ā€œpenchant for sexism,ā€ itā€™s Clinton.

Trump has tweeted about Clintonā€™s ā€œterrible record of women abuseā€ and sent a warning-like ā€œBE CAREFUL!ā€ to Hillary Clinton for calling him a sexist. But CNN tonight ran a clip of an interview Trump did with Wolf Blitzer in 2008, when he talked about both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. And would you like to guess which one he was kinder to?

And note in this quote what Trump had to say just seven years ago about the thing heā€™s attacking Clinton on now: ā€œHe lied! got us into the war with lies! And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant, and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying!ā€

So seven years ago, Clintonā€™s sex scandal was ā€œtotally unimportant,ā€ but now itā€™s a big deal.

Read more: In 2008, Trump Dismissed Clinton Sex Scandal as ā€˜Totally Unimportantā€™

You mean it will only be a 42-state sweep for Hillary instead of 45 states?
Are you THAT MUCH of a partisan ass that you think Clinton would win 45 states? I am a Trump fan but I known damn well it will be a close election either way.

My fellow Americans: The election is in the bag. We have the endorsement we needed:

View attachment 58092
For the first time she is proud to be an American :)

I think it's closer to 40 states than 45 but Clinton will win easily if Trump is the GOP nominee--outside of some major gaffe on her part.

Her breathing is a gaffe of nature

-Geaux

Considering how tough Donald Trump is talking about Bill Clintonā€˜s sex scandals now, it might surprise you to learn that The Donald didnā€™t always feel this way. Just to review, in the past week, Trump has tweeted out a lot about the former president, saying that itā€™s not him that has a ā€œpenchant for sexism,ā€ itā€™s Clinton.

Trump has tweeted about Clintonā€™s ā€œterrible record of women abuseā€ and sent a warning-like ā€œBE CAREFUL!ā€ to Hillary Clinton for calling him a sexist. But CNN tonight ran a clip of an interview Trump did with Wolf Blitzer in 2008, when he talked about both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. And would you like to guess which one he was kinder to?

And note in this quote what Trump had to say just seven years ago about the thing heā€™s attacking Clinton on now: ā€œHe lied! got us into the war with lies! And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant, and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying!ā€

So seven years ago, Clintonā€™s sex scandal was ā€œtotally unimportant,ā€ but now itā€™s a big deal.

Read more: In 2008, Trump Dismissed Clinton Sex Scandal as ā€˜Totally Unimportantā€™

In other news,

In other news

-Geaux

Poll: New speed bumps for Clinton

Washington (CNN)More people have an unfavorable view of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton now than at any time since 2001, according to a new CNN/ORC poll on the 2016 race.

While Clinton remains strikingly dominant in the Democratic field, the poll shows that her numbers have dropped significantly across several key indicators since she launched her campaign in April.

A growing number of people say she is not honest and trustworthy (57%, up from 49% in March), less than half feel she cares about people like them (47%, down from 53% last July) and more now feel she does not inspire confidence (50%, up from 42% last March).

Poll: New speed bumps for Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

You mean it will only be a 42-state sweep for Hillary instead of 45 states?
Are you THAT MUCH of a partisan ass that you think Clinton would win 45 states? I am a Trump fan but I known damn well it will be a close election either way.

My fellow Americans: The election is in the bag. We have the endorsement we needed:

View attachment 58092
For the first time she is proud to be an American :)

I think it's closer to 40 states than 45 but Clinton will win easily if Trump is the GOP nominee--outside of some major gaffe on her part.

Her breathing is a gaffe of nature

-Geaux
You're living proof the world can take a joke.

In other news,

In other news

-Geaux

Washington (CNN)More people have an unfavorable view of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton now than at any time since 2001, according to a new CNN/ORC poll on the 2016 race.

While Clinton remains strikingly dominant in the Democratic field, the poll shows that her numbers have dropped significantly across several key indicators since she launched her campaign in April.

A growing number of people say she is not honest and trustworthy (57%, up from 49% in March), less than half feel she cares about people like them (47%, down from 53% last July) and more now feel she does not inspire confidence (50%, up from 42% last March).

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Smooth Sailing in calm waters ahead.

But please have your boy Donny insult women some more...I'm sure that will help.

In other news,

In other news

-Geaux

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Smooth Sailing in calm waters ahead.

But please have your boy Donny insult women some more...I'm sure that will help.

I never said I would vote for Trump. Just said he will destroy Hillary..... in between her pottie breaks of course.... because she said you know ya'll it takes some of us a little longer you know.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back