Uh-oh...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I'm considering voting for him, but this line by Rubio: "We need more welders and less philosophers” made me a little nervous.

I'm considering voting for him, but this line by Rubio: "We need more welders and less philosophers” made me a little nervous.
In this case he's right, and we need to be paying them to fix the fucking infrastructure of this falling apart country.

I am still pulling for Paul but I must admit this campaign has been quite lackluster.

In this case he's right, and we need to be paying them to fix the fucking infrastructure of this falling apart country.

Our infrastructure ain't so bad . Don't believe the hype!
It sucks, and should have been worked on decades ago.

Really ? Cause I commute to work , and there's ALWAYS construction!! Since forever !!!

Really ? Cause I commute to work , and there's ALWAYS construction!! Since forever !!!
Good, and there should be work for about ten million other people building the place up for the next 50 years.

This whole "country is falling apart " line is mostly bullshit . It's a mantra that works for politicians so they can shake us down for more money .

There was that one bridge in Minnesota that fell years ago . But where is shit just falling apart?

Good, and there should be work for about ten million other people building the place up for the next 50 years.
They were working on this overpass in my hometown for 2 years. Widen the highways, purchased land and moved houses out. Then they ran out of money. I'm just glad there isn't columns all over the fuckin place

They were working on this overpass in my hometown for 2 years. Widen the highways, purchased land and moved houses out. Then they ran out of money. I'm just glad there isn't columns all over the fuckin place
It's a pay to play game. You don't pay up, you fall behind.

This whole "country is falling apart " line is mostly bullshit . It's a mantra that works for politicians so they can shake us down for more money .

There was that one bridge in Minnesota that fell years ago . But where is shit just falling apart?
You swing a hammer, they can do the math: 2013 Report Card for America's Infrastructure

We'll we do have high standards . But it's not like shit is falling down all over . Drama !!!

Forum List

Back