Uh oh

Americans are smarter than conservatives think and tonight is starting to show it.
No, what tonight shows is that the left pays illegals, criminals, and the mentally ill to illegally vote.
Are you whining now?
Nope, I'm good. We picked up Senate seats and lost the house to fake moderates. When they go hard left, we'll get them back in 2020.

Dude 2020 will be no different. Trump will continue to drive suburban voters to the Democratic Party.

That is the effect of the trump.
Not after the suburbanites will see how bad the democrats are. how they were lied to by "moderate" candidates

Americans are smarter than conservatives think and tonight is starting to show it.
No, what tonight shows is that the left pays illegals, criminals, and the mentally ill to illegally vote.
Are you whining now?
Nope, I'm good. We picked up Senate seats and lost the house to fake moderates. When they go hard left, we'll get them back in 2020.

Dude 2020 will be no different. Trump will continue to drive suburban voters to the Democratic Party.

That is the effect of the trump.

Er..no, it isn't. That's a complete fantasy there bud.

Democrats are leaving the party en masse. Which is, of course, why you pretend otherwise.

Maybe you should ask karen handel if that is true.

Trump is also smarter than democrats think and proves it daily lol
I'd be laughing at that idiotic statement too, LOL.

Yeah, you keep laughing at him....... but he won.... and he just held the Senate in a mid-term. He has had some relative successes in foreign policy, and his economic policy though clearly not perfect, is resulting in exceptionally low unemployment, and a growing economy.

So.... you can keep laughing... but quite frankly you look less intelligent than Trump right now.

Yeah, you keep laughing at him....... but he won.... and he just held the Senate in a mid-term. He has had some relative successes in foreign policy, and his economic policy though clearly not perfect, is resulting in exceptionally low unemployment, and a growing economy.

So.... you can keep laughing... but quite frankly you look less intelligent than Trump right now.
So yesterday was a win for trump, huh? LOL. Is that the talking point you and your fellow nutters were instructed to spread? LOL.

So yesterday was a win for trump, huh? LOL. Is that the talking point you and your fellow nutters were instructed to spread? LOL.

Well obviously describing it as a win, depends on what your goals were.

During the Iraq war, people were talking about the patriot missiles, and how the US military called them a success, while the Isrealis were calling them a failure.

The difference was, the goal for the US military was 'can we use a missile to shoot down another missile before it hits a target'. The patriot missile was shooting down Iraqi scud missiles at a very high success rate.

But the Irsaelis were primarily interested in preventing the warhead of that scud missile from landing in a field, where it could blow up a farmer on his tractor. The scud missiles were blown apart, and never reached their target, but the warhead often survived and landed in a field somewhere. So to the Israelis the patriot intercept missiles were a failure.

Point being, depending on what your goals are, depends on how you view the results.

If you think the goals of the Republicans was to not only retain all seats, and gain seats in both houses, and gain in the number of state governorship, then logically you would consider this a massive defeat.

I would argue that you would be the only person who thought that way.

Most Republicans assumed that it would be a massive landslide against Trump. I most certainly assumed that, and I am not a Republican.

Republicans holding the Senate, is a surprise victory. While the loss of the house was expected, it wasn't the landslide I had expected. Not a victory, but not the defeat I was expecting.
Losing seven governor positions, while gaining Alaska, is about what I expected. Yet Republicans still hold the majority of governorship. So it is about what I expected.

So over all, things went way better than I had anticipated. I would call that a victory based on my goals and expectations. I had thought the Democraps would gain control over both houses, and the majority of governors. So yes, I am seeing this as about as close to a complete victory, as you could get.

Actually, the less intellegent appear to be those who voted for him

During the Iraq war, people were talking about the patriot missiles, and how the US military called them a success, while the Isrealis were calling them a failure.

The difference was, the goal for the US military was 'can we use a missile to shoot down another missile before it hits a target'. The patriot missile was shooting down Iraqi scud missiles at a very high success rate.

But the Irsaelis were primarily interested in preventing the warhead of that scud missile from landing in a field, where it could blow up a farmer on his tractor. The scud missiles were blown apart, and never reached their target, but the warhead often survived and landed in a field somewhere. So to the Israelis the patriot intercept missiles were a failure.

Point being, depending on what your goals are, depends on how you view the results.

If you think the goals of the Republicans was to not only retain all seats, and gain seats in both houses, and gain in the number of state governorship, then logically you would consider this a massive defeat.

Most Republicans assumed that it would be a massive landslide against Trump. I most certainly assumed that, and I am not a Republican.

Republicans holding the Senate, is a surprise victory. While the loss of the house was expected, it wasn't the landslide I had expected. Not a victory, but not the defeat I was expecting.
Losing seven governor positions, while gaining Alaska, is about what I expected. Yet Republicans still hold the majority of governorship. So it is about what I expected.

So over all, things went way better than I had anticipated. I would call that a victory based on my goals and expectations. I had thought the Democraps would gain control over both houses, and the majority of governors. So yes, I am seeing this as about as close to a complete victory, as you could get.
Democrats had to defend 26 Senate seats, while Republicans had to defend 9
The Senate was never in play

Meanwhile, the Dems needed to win over ten percent more of the vote in the House just to break even. The House is that heavily Gerrymandered
The Dems managed to pick up over 30 seats

Winning both houses never really mattered. Trump would veto any legislation placed on his desk

Meanwhile, the Dems needed to win over ten percent more of the vote in the House just to break even. The House is that heavily Gerrymandered

Winning both houses never really mattered. Trump would veto any legislation placed on his desk

Gerrymandering is just an excuse. Please detail on how many seats you can prove, were won or lost, only based on gerrymandering?

It's excuse making. There are 435 seats in the house. I can only think of 2 examples where Gerrymandering could have theoretically made a difference.

And what really makes it pathetic, is that you have no problem with it, when Democraps do it. So it's just childish hypocrisy at play. Next time you guys are in charge of the districts, and you can choose to redraw the districts or you can choose to pass a law banning the practice, you demonstrate your dedication to fairness by not gerrymandering, and instead passing a law to set the districts in fairer manor.

If not, then shut your trap, stop your whining, and quit trying to blame everyone for your incompetence.

Gerrymandering is just an excuse. Please detail on how many seats you can prove, were won or lost, only based on gerrymandering?

It's excuse making. There are 435 seats in the house. I can only think of 2 examples where Gerrymandering could have theoretically made a difference.

And what really makes it pathetic, is that you have no problem with it, when Democraps do it. So it's just childish hypocrisy at play. Next time you guys are in charge of the districts, and you can choose to redraw the districts or you can choose to pass a law banning the practice, you demonstrate your dedication to fairness by not gerrymandering, and instead passing a law to set the districts in fairer manor.

If not, then shut your trap, stop your whining, and quit trying to blame everyone for your incompetence.

Rightwinger has never won anything. Let him have his fun thinking he is a winner like Trump and not the biggest loser like Hillary.

Actually, the less intellegent appear to be those who voted for him

That's debatable.

People who dropped out of college include
  • Michael Dell
  • Steve Jobs
  • Bill Gates
  • Evan Williams
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Larry Ellison
  • Jan Koum
Just because someone doesn't have a degree, doesn't mean they are stupid, or less intelligent. Again, this is exactly why Trump got elected. He was elected based on a revulsion to the arrogance of pride filled self-appointed snobs looking down their nose at the 'deplorable' of the world.

You, and those like you, did more to elect Trump, than any political pundit did.

I also love the hypocrisy of running around telling others not to prejudge, while you judge everyone around you non-stop. You honestly are birds-of-a-feather with the white supremacist groups.

Forum List

Back