🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Uh...Ummm...' Senator Diane Feinstein Forced to Google 'Hillary Accomplishments' During Interview

She was a senator . No one can name any ones accomplishments because they are part of congress . They can't do shit on their own . Other than float a bill.

She was a senator . No one can name any ones accomplishments because they are part of congress . They can't do shit on their own . Other than float a bill.

And if meaningful would be an accomplishment.

Even with google she couldn't name one. I think one accomplishment is her ability to forget the bad stuff and focus on the imaginary stuff. You know like saying that no lives were lost in Libya.

She successfully smeared women who Bill banged.

so, there's that....

oh, and she coined the term 'vast right wing conspiracy', so she's a bard of sorts, I guess. If she could play the lute she'd be a shoe-in for bard....then she could say she's a bard.

oh her Bill floated quite a bit alright.

Ok. She's a Bill floater.....

Pick any senator or congressman. Bet u can't name one thing they fronted . Not without using the google machine .

Hillary kept us out of war as Secretary of State

Something Republicans couldn't do.........Don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

Pick any senator or congressman. Bet u can't name one thing they fronted . Not without using the google machine .

I would think that a Senator, from the same party, and an ally, would be more than capable of figuring out something the woman had done. That is all they do after all. You know, be Senators and all of that. I can rattle off the accomplishments of at least 20 geologists that I consider friends.

If I were a senator or congressman I betcha I could. I can name accomplishments of people in my company, industry etc with no problem whatsoever....

ETA: Nevermind. Westwall beat me to that....

Hillary kept us out of war as Secretary of State

Something Republicans couldn't do.........Don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

She did?

FEBRUARY 11, 2015
The Warmongering Record of Hillary Clinton

If reason and justice prevailed in this country, you’d think that the recent series of articles in the Washington Times concerning the U.S.-NATO attack on Libya in 2011 would torpedo Hillary Clinton’s presidential prospects.

Clinton as U.S. Secretary of State at that time knew that Libya was no threat to the U.S. She knew that Muammar Gadhafi had been closely cooperating with the U.S. in combating Islamist extremism. She probably realized that Gadhafi had a certain social base due in part to what by Middle Eastern standards was the relatively equitable distribution of oil income in Libya.

The Warmongering Record of Hillary Clinton

Hmm.
Sarbanes Oxley
Dodd-Frank
Smoot Hawley
McCain-Feingold.

Im not arguing these were great bills. Just to show they are accomplishments by senators and representatives and Hillary has none of them.

Hmm.
Sarbanes Oxley
Dodd-Frank
Smoot Hawley
McCain-Feingold.

Im not arguing these were great bills. Just to show they are accomplishments by senators and representatives and Hillary has none of them.

I don't see the name Cruz there.

PS, Michelle Bachmann didn't think much of what she once called Hoot Smalley.

Except for one thing. Feinstein is also a Senator. As such, she SHOULD be able to point out where Hillary displayed true leadership, came up with brilliant ideas, or put forth significant bills and persuaded others to support them. Here's an example. Do you know the name Brad McGehee? Unless you are a SQL Server DBA, probably not. If you are, however, you would probably recognize the name and know some of the stuff he's done. IOW, if Feinstein can't come up with anything noteworthy Hillary has done as a Senator, she probably hasn't done anything noteworthy.

I see I'm not the first to make note of this.

Clinton sponsored three bills which became law.

Cruz has none.

Clinton co-sponsored 74 bills which became law.

Cruz has none.

Donald Trump went wee-wee-wee all the way home.

In defense of finding nothing Hillary had done, Feinstein said Hillary wasn't a Senator long enough to be able to do anything.

Weak answer after you Google & find zilch.

Forum List

Back