UK: 97% of Moscow army is in Ukraine

I just told the Litwit the other day that the next big Russian offensive could come any time now. Sources tell me Russia has around 300,000 soldiers waiting to go all out with everything but the kitchen sink just as soon as it warms up enough there yet Ukraine doesn't yet turn into total mud. This could be it.

And yes, the other nitwit Biden has Americans on the ground there hiding them dressed in non-uniforms carrying no guns! Russia will shoot them on sight as spies.
When they move, it's going to get medieval.
Just remember you all wanted this and not once has that fuckwad Biden even TRIED for peace.
Nobody in the west wants peace...Tenpercentskyy is the go-to money launderer of grifters across the globe.

And back in reality ... Russia is still expending thousands upon thousands of soldiers to move a few kilometers. That's not sustainable. Their big offensive has already floundered.

One wonders why the surrender-monkeys here keep making their demands for unconditional surrender to fascism. Are rubles finding their ways into their pockets? It would be irresponsible not to speculate. Do they support Russian imperialist fascists for money, or just out of ideological devotion to fascism?

And yes, I know that not all conservatives are surrender-monkeys who place loyalty to Russia over loyalty to the USA. Only half of them are like that.

I do know that American support for Ukraine benefits the USA in multiple ways. For example, we've destroyed half the Russian army for a pittance, and no American lives lost. That's one reasons the surrender-monkeys are so angry. They hate anything that benefits the USA.
CNN (aka CIA) reports. Lol.

When the Ukes break it will turn into a rout.

Damn shame that Tater, the Neocons, and the virtue-signaling do-nothing EU brought it to this instead of working toward a reasonable peace/partition......Fuck be upon them.
Ukrainian Military could retreat to and operate out of 3 of the 6 Neighboring Countries ( Other than Russia itself )

Kievan Rus. Ukraine has always been Russian
Being Russian is to live under the thumb of murderous authoritarian kleptocrats. Maybe they don't want to be the kind of Russian that meekly accepts that they will never really be free.

Liar. I just heard from good sources that in the coming weeks as soon as winter ends but before it warms enough to turn Ukraine all into mud, that hundreds of thousands of Russian soldiers are coming to kick royal ass with everything they got.

We could have a blood bath soon on our hands.
Here's the problem I'm seeing in the entire situation.... Russia is supposedly losing HUGE in terms of equipment and men, and it's all because of NATO countries backing Ukraine against the Russian invader correct(?), but if this continues, and Russia is backed way into a corner with it's nuclear capabilities completely in tact (something NATO doesn't want to deal with in order to avoid all out war with the nuclear capable COUNTRY), then what will Russia do next if it feels that it is losing the war because of NATO assisting the Ukranian's ?

Will it go nuclear against Ukraine or will it pull the trigger on the world ?

We don't need either scenario's to take place, so peace is the best option, but how does the world get peace somehow at this point ? Maybe force the Ukranian's to the table, and do so to avoid Nuclear war which is very possible in this on going situation ???

Can the world deal with a Nuclear strike, otherwise if it is the end result because of not seeking peace instead of more war in the situation ??

Last edited:
Here's the problem I'm seeing in the entire situation.... Russia is supposedly losing HUGE in terms of equipment and men, and it's all because of NATO countries backing Ukraine against the Russian invader correct(?), but if this continues, and Russia is backed away into a corner with it's nuclear capabilities completely in tact (something NATO doesn't want to deal with in order to avoid all out war with the nuclear capable COUNTRY), then what will Russia do next if it feels that it is losing the war because of NATO assisting the Ukranian's ?

Will it go nuclear against Ukraine or will it pull the trigger on the world ?

We don't need either scenario's to take place, so peace is the best option, but how does the world get peace somehow at this point ? Maybe force the Ukranian's to the table, and do so to avoid Nuclear war which is very possible in this on going situation ???

Can the world deal with a Nuclear strike, otherwise if it is the end result because of not seeking peace instead of more war in the situation ??
Appeasing dictators will merely postpone a conflict at best. If men like Putin could be trusted to stick to an agreement they would probably already be talking. No one wants to be Nevil Chamberlain 2.0.

Ukraine will be like the Alamo.
so why be their Davey Crocket beagle?

scale

~S~

Appeasing dictators will merely postpone a conflict at best. If men like Putin could be trusted to stick to an agreement they would probably already be talking. No one wants to be Nevil Chamberlain 2.0.
Ignoring nuclear powered militaries is a fool's game, otherwise escalation is possible always, and that's the bad part in the situation... There are no good parts in the situation..

Forum List

Back