UK election debate

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Its bloody awful.. Talking over each other like they need to fill space.
Starmer needs to be more aggressive.
Sunak needs to be less needy. Tho ge is doing his best with a bunch of lies and no record to run on.

Its bloody awful.. Talking over each other like they need to fill space.
Starmer needs to be more aggressive.
Sunak needs to be less needy. Tho ge is doing his best with a bunch of lies and no record to run on.

A draw apparently.
I thought we all lost.

A draw apparently.
I thought we all lost.
Anyone who still votes Tory after all the years of corruption and carnage need to get their head tested, but Starmer will not get my vote he is just a lighter shade of blue who won't scare the establishment horses, i am thinking of voting for the independent guy in my town after i have checked him out, i knew Sunak reminded me of someone especially after his rain drenched show outside number ten, this guy.

Anyone who still votes Tory after all the years of corruption and carnage need to get their head tested, but Starmer will not get my vote he is just a lighter shade of blue who won't scare the establishment horses, i am thinking of voting for the independent guy in my town after i have checked him out, i knew Sunak reminded me of someone especially after his rain drenched show outside number ten, this guy.

Im voting lib. She aint much but this side of the border is strong tory and she is the best bet.

Forum List

Back