UK Equalities Chief ’‘I Thought Muslims Would Blend into Britain… I Should Have Known Better’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
How could anyone think that?????

Breitbart ^ | April 10,2016 | RAHEEM KASSAM
Phillips, a former elected member of the Labour Party who served as the Chairman of the EHRC from 2003-2012 will present “What British Muslims Really Think” on Channel 4 on Wednesday. An ICM poll released to the Times ahead of the broadcast reveals: One in five Muslims in Britain never enter a non-Muslim house; 39 per cent of Muslims, male and female, say a woman should always obey her husband; 31 per cent of British Muslims support the right of a man to have more than one wife; 52 per cent of Muslims did not believe that homosexuality should be...

CYC1tx-WwAAMGj5.jpg

Let me say this. America has a lot of Hispanic immigrants. And for the most part...they assimilate very well here. Every group has some bad apples. But they overall do well. They get jobs. Buy or rent homes. Raise kids who enjoy American culture.

They adopt our values and culture mostly. Sure...they maintain pride and attachment to their home country. Who wouldnt? But overall they assimilate well. So do Asian and European immigrants.

Why is it Muslims cannot??

Let me say this. America has a lot of Hispanic immigrants. And for the most part...they assimilate very well here. Every group has some bad apples. But they overall do well. They get jobs. Buy or rent homes. Raise kids who enjoy American culture.

They adopt our values and culture mostly. Sure...they maintain pride and attachment to their home country. Who wouldnt? But overall they assimilate well. So do Asian and European immigrants.

Why is it Muslims cannot??
it might be that islam and anything else dont mix....unless the islamic individual wants it too.....i worked with a guy born and raised in Iran....i asked him why he aint like many other muslims here,why is his attitude so different....he told me its simple,i like living in this century....

Forum List

Back