UK rejoins civilised world and will now fund UNRWA

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

This is great news and a welcome move. Lammy is out of his depth in dealing with extremists like netenyahu. He probably jas never faced evil in the flesh before.
Stop the bombs now. I dont want my taxes financing genocide.

This is great news and a welcome move. Lammy is out of his depth in dealing with extremists like netenyahu. He probably jas never faced evil in the flesh before.
Stop the bombs now. I dont want my taxes financing genocide.

Excellent news? You do know that UNRWA have employed Hamas terrorists right?

Maybe it's time that the U.N maintain some basic standards before governments reflexively throw money in their direction.

According to the israeli govt. Not a credible source.

Do you see the U.N coming out and denying these claims?

If someone called out your organization harboring savage, murdering terrorists, would you sit idle and not respond?

It is clearly true or else the corrupt leadership at the U.N would have been outraged and rightfully so. Instead they are silent and rightfully so.

Do you see the U.N coming out and denying these claims?

If someone called out your organization harboring savage, murdering terrorists, would you sit idle and not respond?

It is clearly true or else the corrupt leadership at the U.N would have been outraged and rightfully so. Instead they are silent and rightfully so.
Yes I did actually.. They do great work helping a people under attack from religous fanatics...

Excellent news? You do know that UNRWA have employed Hamas terrorists right?

Maybe it's time that the U.N maintain some basic standards before governments reflexively throw money in their direction.
Lots of people like Hamas. Lots of Brits adored Adolf---a considerable number of USA citizens also Adored Adolf

Forum List

Back