UK Vaxx Data Not Fitting the Narrative

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Actually the data is opposite the narrative. Under 18 is because of age requirements for the jab.
397252F4-512C-44F2-BE73-224C1A1B4BE6.jpeg

If you allow democrats to inject your child with this mRNA shit, you are complicit in the consequences to your child, and do keep in mind that while the narratives are ludicrous, the suppressed data revolving around injuries and deaths due to those jabs is not ludicrous, they are very very real, and those numbers are most likely in the hundreds of thousands, with experts in the fields of virology and immunology fearing that the costs are capable or becoming chronic, think about that last, they do not know one way or the other if the shedding of those virulent spike proteins are permanent on top of being infectious!

I am very glad I resisted, and ultimately rejected the hysterical fear narratives incessantly driven by the media, I think many many people may be in a for a terrible new reality in their near futures....

Related

Study compares decline in effectiveness for Moderna, Pfizer, Janssen vaccines; and mortality consequences​

The pill, molnupiravir, may be mutagenic. Again, it’s Russian roulette with your genome, which you don’t know enough about to make an informed decision. Accelerated fascism in your face with Chicago Grills.

She gonna give her little children the vaxxx

She may be in for a 100mg red pill ....

I got a feeling we're gonna have an avalanche of heartbroken mother videos

Oh yeah
She also wants all the pure Bloods to die

She gonna give her little children the vaxxx

She may be in for a 100mg red pill ....

I got a feeling we're gonna have an avalanche of heartbroken mother videos

Oh yeah
She also wants all the pure Bloods to die

Damn, Muggles!

Forum List