Ukraine and $10 per Gallon Gasoline?

We don't have ww3.. do you think Putin has lost his mind?

Have you seen him lately? He looks like he has one foot in a grave and the other on a banana peel. I seriously doubt he has any belief in God, so what does he have to lose? The man wants to go down in history as a tyrant.

Always two sides to a story, Are you saying that its better for people to die or have even less food & resources because you don't want to pay more for gas at the pump? Do you know the Russian people are out on the street being beaten & arrested for protesting this war?

Have you seen him lately? He looks like he has one foot in a grave and the other on a banana peel. I seriously doubt he has any belief in God, so what does he have to lose? The man wants to go down in history as a tyrant.
Does he really?

Did you bother to read the link? It's energy we can convert and use. We are setup for it.
Ray, tarsands is garbage. It sells for $29 a barrel. The Chinese have to pipe it to the Free trade zone and sell it overseas. Non of it will be sold in the US.

Ray, tarsands is garbage. It sells for $29 a barrel. The Chinese have to pipe it to the Free trade zone and sell it overseas. Non of it will be sold in the US.

Oh, so what you are saying is you know more than FactCheck.org. Not to be insulting, but I'm going to take their word for it over yours. No company invests hundreds of millions of dollars for a product they can't use.

Anyone who does not think this COULD be the precursor for WWIII is just fucking ignorant of history.

When Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated, it is likely many did not think it would lead to a world war.

Lefties are so fucking IGNORANT. WHY?

WAKE UP YOU DUMB SHITS…Stop ALWAYS being on the wrong side of history.

Did any of you lefties see that Putin threatened to nuke anyone who interfered with his IMPERIALISM?

He directly threatened Sweden.

Forum List

Back