Ukraine - Does anyone think Biden is doing a good job?

Corn Pop called me today and said Biden is wonderful. He had a thick Russian accent but I believe it really was Corn Pop.

Thanks Corn Pop for the call!

1648753463029.png

Our President is doing a wonderful job in dealing with the invasion of Ukraine

He avoided the temptation to commit US troops
He built an international coalition to invoke sanctions
He worked with our allies to provide relief and help with refugees

Lets Go Brandon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Let's go Brandon = F Joe Biden....regardless how many times you try to change that narrative.

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Unfortunately for you, Biden will lose harder than Carter, because of gas prices. Period.
Good, I hate Biden he is an officer of the Drug War. Reagan sucked also he ramped up the Drug War and started a social war in the US.

Seriously. What has Biden even done about Ukraine? Other than follow what Britain has done (give them weapons), the US has been shut-out of the Ukraine Crisis altogether.

France and Turkey of all fucking nations are the two spearheading the Allies' side.

Putin basically tells Ukraine to eat shit. And what's funny is this propaganda crap that Putin doesn't know how Ukraine is going, as if Ukraine's delegations don't try to explain to him the situation in their most favorable light? LOLOL.

But MSNBC is going to keep churning out dumb shit. Anything to make it look like the US is winning and Ukraine is winning...which neither is true.
Yeah....what a load of crap that Putin doesn't know the real situation on the battlefield. He's an educated man, multilingual and a trained engineer.. not to mention a former KGB operative.

I laughed when I read that.

Biden's time to be competent was before Russia invaded. However, being stupid, weak and confused he didn't do jackshit. No wonder Putin waited until Potatohead stole the election before the full scale invasion of Ukraine.

I can afford to fill my tank(s) so your poverty doesn't affect me. I made the right choices in life and prepared for this activity of inflation because it has been going on all my life. Capitalism is the failure to keep prices affordable.
I’m retired. I fill my gas tank perhaps once every two months. I know people who drive 60 miles a day to and from work. I feel compassion for those folks.

I retired just before I turned 60 and haven’t worked a day since and am now almost 76. I definitely am not rich but I am far from impoverished as you suggested. I don’t live on a budget.

Capitalism was working fine under Trump. It’s the current fool sitting in the Oval Office that is causing economic issues.

Biden needs to ask Trump how to get the price of gas under $2 per gallon.
Trump could tell him exactly what to do but AOC would insist Joe doesn’t listen. She wants everybody to drive around in $60,000 electric vehicles that need the battery pack replaced every seven years for a fortune.

Biden's time to be competent was before Russia invaded. However, being stupid, weak and confused he didn't do jackshit. No wonder Putin waited until Potatohead stole the election before the full scale invasion of Ukraine.
Plus Putin may have dirt on Hunter and even Joe Biden that he can use as blackmail. Joe sure didn’t want to give Ukraine the MiG fighters it wanted from Poland and the shipment of arms to Ukraine seem to take a long while to arrive.

Trump would have likely gave the Ukraine all the weapons it wanted at warp speed. Of course Putin probably wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if Trump had been on his second term as President.

Our President is doing a wonderful job in dealing with the invasion of Ukraine

He avoided the temptation to commit US troops
He built an international coalition to invoke sanctions
He worked with our allies to provide relief and help with refugees

Lets Go Brandon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Amen!

Our President doesn’t even know who our President is. Biden Takes One Question from Hand-Picked Reporter — Suggests He Had a 'Meeting' with Leader of U.S.

So, how the fuck would even he know if our President is doing a good job?

So no.
(And neither is “President” Harris.)

Forum List

Back