Ukraine - Does anyone think Biden is doing a good job?

3C789D40-CED3-486A-BE4D-2A887699A8A5.jpeg

Our President is doing a wonderful job in dealing with the invasion of Ukraine

He avoided the temptation to commit US troops
He built an international coalition to invoke sanctions
He worked with our allies to provide relief and help with refugees

Lets Go Brandon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
When Biden stumbles us into WW III, rightwinger will still be singing his praises.

Last edited:
When Biden stumbles us into WW III, rightwinger will still be singing his praises.

Our President is strangling Putin economically

Putin knows that if he escalates to WMDs that NATO will kick his ass

Biden doesn't have the balls to send troops to Ukraine. At least Bush/Cheney knew we needed boots on the ground to get the job done.

In Iraq where we should have never been or in Afghanistan where they didn't do enough from the beginning because it appeared there was more shit to blow up in Iraq?

Putting troops into Ukraine is definitely inviting WWIII, not a goal.

Our President, or “Brandon” as he is affectionately known received more votes in 2020 than any President in HISTORY

LETS GO BRANDON!
Some of those votes are genuine, even.

Brandon sucks.

Russia has enough bomb shelters and supplies to protect arguably some 100 million people for years.

USA has nothing like that....

I'm pretty sure Putin is wondering if he probably would be the winner in a Nuclear War. I sure know we won't be.

Russia has enough bomb shelters and supplies to protect arguably some 100 million people for years.

I'm pretty sure Putin is wondering if he probably would be the winner in a Nuclear War. I sure know we won't be.
Who is we?

I can afford to fill my tank(s) so your poverty doesn't affect me. I made the right choices in life and prepared for this activity of inflation because it has been going on all my life. Capitalism is the failure to keep prices affordable.

Why do you hate the poor and middle class?
Before you blame capitalism for everything like all leftists do, I suggest you research why the federal reserve was created and what the politicians promised it would do.

Sadly, Putin has played his hand and revealed that he has been bluffing

His mighty Army is a sham

NATO has taken notice and is adjusting it’s doctrine accordingly

Putin knows he can’t defeat a modern fighting force

Biden’s sanctions on Russia and Afghanistan will only produce mass starvation. Do you support famine?

If escalation occurs NATO and Russia and Ukraine will all become irradiated wastelands.

Our President is doing a wonderful job in dealing with the invasion of Ukraine

He avoided the temptation to commit US troops
He built an international coalition to invoke sanctions
He worked with our allies to provide relief and help with refugees

Lets Go Brandon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Biden wants Ukraine to be destroyed. There is evidence of his treason there.

Seriously. What has Biden even done about Ukraine? Other than follow what Britain has done (give them weapons), the US has been shut-out of the Ukraine Crisis altogether.

France and Turkey of all fucking nations are the two spearheading the Allies' side.

Putin basically tells Ukraine to eat shit. And what's funny is this propaganda crap that Putin doesn't know how Ukraine is going, as if Ukraine's delegations don't try to explain to him the situation in their most favorable light? LOLOL.

But MSNBC is going to keep churning out dumb shit. Anything to make it look like the US is winning and Ukraine is winning...which neither is true.
Biden is doing a great job on Ukraine.

Biden has untied the world, NATO, and Europe against Putin and hit Russia with the most severe sanctions ever. These sanctions will crush Russia. NATO is more united than ever thanks to Biden's leadership.

Biden has supplied Ukraine with weapons and aid. Now it is up to the Ukrainian's to win the war, which they are doing.

What else can Biden do? No US troops on the ground, not much else to do but wait for Trump's best bud Putin to lose.

Forum List

Back