Ukraine is a total loss for Biden

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Ukraine has lost 100% of its industry, lost 100% of its rocket factories, lost 20% of its farmland.

US was importing 90% of its neon from Ukraine, that's all now Russian controlled.

Ukraine lost 50% of its electricity generation.

Ukraine lost 25% of its people.

What am I missing? Why are we supporting a country that is just a country on paper now. It can't even defend itself if it isn't for massive international support.

Ukraine has lost 100% of its industry, lost 100% of its rocket factories, lost 20% of its farmland.

US was importing 90% of its neon from Ukraine, that's all now Russian controlled.

What am I missing? Why are we supporting a country that is just a country on paper now. It can't even defend itself if it isn't for massive international support.

ooooOOOoooo .... NOW i get it! you forgot to add ski to the end of yer name..... roooooski.

• Banned
For not being able to defend itself, they're doing quite a good job keeping Russia in the East.
You mean with all the US/European equipment we've been dumping them? If they were doing a good job they would be able to recover territory that matters.

You know, the territory that contains all their industry and much of their farmland and their only ports to ship anything anywhere.

At least Biden was able to coverup his bio-labs and destroy food production coming from Ukraine.
It's real win-win for the commie bastards bailing out of the White House like rats.

I've got no dog in the Russia/Ukraine fight & neither does the US.
You know who does? The UNiparty & NWO.
They are the ones trying to get us in a war over none of our business shit.
The US sending Ukraine $40 billion is like me dropping $100 in a drunk bums cup. I can't afford it & it's just going to mess him up even worse

All the money funneling in to help the Ukraine is probably being diverted to Hunter Biden with "the big guy" getting half.

Why is this "a total loss for Biden?" Because he failed to prevent the invasion, because he tanked or own economy to punish Russia, or because he has spent more than $50 billion on a losing cause?

You mean with all the US/European equipment we've been dumping them? If they were doing a good job they would be able to recover territory that matters.

You know, the territory that contains all their industry and much of their farmland and their only ports to ship anything anywhere.

The Donbass? The Donbass is a wasteland from the war that has been going on since 2014. They got back Kiev, and Pushed the Russians back to the Donbass. I call that a win.

Never give up fight until they quit.

It goes like this......Zelensky: "Ive been sliding yall hundreds of billions, US politicians, for years.....................I want some planes and bullets now.......wahhhhh wahhh! US: Senator, congressman.........."well of course you do, here's 60 billion, we'll keep fleecing the taxpayers as long as you keep sliding those billions for us and our children"

At least Biden was able to coverup his bio-labs and destroy food production coming from Ukraine.
It's real win-win for the commie bastards bailing out of the White House like rats.
That tells you what the peasants really are to the elites. Chattel is what we seem to be. And if we are in the wrong place at the wrong time....oh well! What is worse is when it involves covering their asses.

Russia is aggressive, corrupt, repressive, authoritarian, and hoping to rebuild the Russian Empire. They are a threat to peace and all their neighbors. It sucks for Ukraine but they are performing a service to the rest of the world and deserve all the help we can offer.

Russia is aggressive, corrupt, repressive, authoritarian, and hoping to rebuild the Russian Empire. They are a threat to peace and all their neighbors. It sucks for Ukraine but they are performing a service to the rest of the world and deserve all the help we can offer.
Well - minus the fact they are a big waste of money and nothing you said is accurate. Germany or Poland are not under threat of Russia and never will be. If Russia wanted to expand its empire why didn't it just move into Syria? Same reason.

Forum List

Back