Ukraine is a total loss for Biden

Whose piss are you guzzling?
He gets his load every evening by Putin TV

hhxAEUCoaZ5yD6sX.jpg

Ukraine has lost 100% of its industry, lost 100% of its rocket factories, lost 20% of its farmland.

US was importing 90% of its neon from Ukraine, that's all now Russian controlled.

Ukraine lost 50% of its electricity generation.

Ukraine lost 25% of its people.

What am I missing? Why are we supporting a country that is just a country on paper now. It can't even defend itself if it isn't for massive international support.
Remove the fact that republicans said he wasn't doing enough. 😂😂

Anyone wanna bet we'll see a wave of unaccompanied Ukraine children flood into America soon?

Ukraine has lost 100% of its industry, lost 100% of its rocket factories, lost 20% of its farmland.

US was importing 90% of its neon from Ukraine, that's all now Russian controlled.

What am I missing?

Your brain?

Why are we supporting a country that is just a country on paper now. It can't even defend itself if it isn't for massive international support.

Exactly. And it will need up to now about $750.000.000.000 to repair the damages the Russians made in the Ukraine. Time to pray, isn't it?

Last edited:

What am I missing? Why are we supporting a country that is just a country on paper now. It can't even defend itself if it isn't for massive international support.
Apparently our job is to make Putin look as bad as possible. The hell with Ukraine.

Forum List

Back