Ukraine is a total loss for Biden

Russia is aggressive, corrupt, repressive, authoritarian, and hoping to rebuild the Russian Empire. They are a threat to peace and all their neighbors. It sucks for Ukraine but they are performing a service to the rest of the world and deserve all the help we can offer.

Russia only wants to settle the Donbas and get their land bridge to Crimea.

Russia only wants to settle the Donbas and get their land bridge to Crimea.
Probably also Odessa, I think this war is more about neon (gas) than we realized. It's about controlling the future of semiconductor production.

Every tank they destroy is one less we have to build for ourselves.

And you know that how? Both countries were essentially colonized by the USSR, Putin's main love.

Are they out of Russia?
Every tank the Ukrainians destroy is a tank built by the soviet union in the 1970s. We are literally helping Putin save money by not having to warehouse them anymore.

Regarding Eastern Europe, Russia doesn't have the ability to invade it anymore. It took a 20million manned army to do it the last time and that's why they ended up having a Warsaw Pact at all.

Russia clearly is wanting something else, I don't think it's to roll into Poland. They want to control semiconductors.

Every tank the Ukrainians destroy is a tank built by the soviet union in the 1970s. We are literally helping Putin save money by not having to warehouse them anymore.

Regarding Eastern Europe, Russia doesn't have the ability to invade it anymore. It took a 20million manned army to do it the last time and that's why they ended up having a Warsaw Pact at all.

Russia clearly is wanting something else, I don't think it's to roll into Poland. They want to control semiconductors.

In this respect, he's using Ukraine as his own personal junkyard.

In this respect, he's using Ukraine as his own personal junkyard.
Yeah pretty much.

What annoys me as American is how stupid America has become. We think because China allows us to spend all our farmland and mineral rights into China's treasury, that money is free and we'll always be rich.

Putin is a thinker, and a doer; he's a CEO of a corporate empire. He is a bean counter. Russia certainly is a corrupt dump, but it's a helluva lot better off than the US.

And if the US doesn't watch out we'll wake up one day with a margin call from the People's Bank of China and a few Chinese Aircraft Carriers backed by the Russian airforce to enforce it.

Yeah pretty much.

What annoys me as American is how stupid America has become. We think because China allows us to spend all our farmland and mineral rights into China's treasury, that money is free and we'll always be rich.

Putin is a thinker, and a doer; he's a CEO of a corporate empire. He is a bean counter. Russia certainly is a corrupt dump, but it's a helluva lot better off than the US.

And if the US doesn't watch out we'll wake up one day with a margin call from the People's Bank of China and a few Chinese Aircraft Carriers backed by the Russian airforce to enforce it.

Margin call.
Well put.

Probably also Odessa, I think this war is more about neon (gas) than we realized. It's about controlling the future of semiconductor production.
Don't forget the wheat. That's equally important when dealing with non-Western countries. Land locking Ukraine would seriously damage Western ambitions.

So you approve.

Regarding Eastern Europe, Russia doesn't have the ability to invade it anymore.
Except they are doing that very thing right now.

????

Don't forget the wheat. That's equally important when dealing with non-Western countries. Land locking Ukraine would seriously damage Western ambitions.
I think Russia intends to use the wheat for macht-politik.

Also - they are stealing Ukrainian wheat and selling it to their allies.

Basically everything Russia has done in Ukraine isa massive win for Russia.

Ukraine has lost 100% of its industry, lost 100% of its rocket factories, lost 20% of its farmland.

US was importing 90% of its neon from Ukraine, that's all now Russian controlled.

Ukraine lost 50% of its electricity generation.

Ukraine lost 25% of its people.

What am I missing? Why are we supporting a country that is just a country on paper now. It can't even defend itself if it isn't for massive international support.
Whose piss are you guzzling?

Ukraine has lost 100% of its industry, lost 100% of its rocket factories, lost 20% of its farmland.

US was importing 90% of its neon from Ukraine, that's all now Russian controlled.

What am I missing? Why are we supporting a country that is just a country on paper now. It can't even defend itself if it isn't for massive international support.

I'll bet they retained 100% of their money laundering capability, which is the only thing Joe Biden is interested in.

Russia has lost more soldiers in this brief war than they lost in the entire 9 years of fighting in Ukraine. They are keeping this a secret from their people.

Russia's economy has tanked.

Russia is now alone. A pariah on the world stage.

Outnumber and outgunned, Ukraine is acquitting itself spectacularly.

The tard who started this topic is posting lies direct from the FSB. That's why he didn't provide a link.

“You shouldn’t take informational sedatives,” said Khodarenok to anchor Olga Skabeyeva, referencing bogus claims of dramatic victories over the Ukrainian military from Kremlin propagandists, as reported in a tweet and website post by the BBC’s Russia editor Steve Rosenberg.

If Putin takes on NATO, he'd be wiped out in five minutes. He's proven to be completely inept and stupid. He does not understand even the basics of logistics.

He's getting his ass handed to him by a much smaller force.

What a disgrace. What a total disaster.

"Country on paper only"? :auiqs.jpg: wow talk about an empty head getting pumped of wishful bs to the eyeballs by Putin TV.

Ukraine has proven it's resolve and ability. They know the price of freedom and are paying it with their blood and sweat. They have the western world's respect, compasion and support.

Ukraine does not need to produce weapons. They will get all the weapons they will ever need to purge Russian army from it's land and then all the support they will need to rebuild their country.

This war is only 100 days old, and as time goes on Ukraine's weapon supply will grow exponentially while Russia will exhaust it's millitary capacity. Russia's mostly dejected volunteer army can't match Ukraine's homeland defending conscripts gun for gun and their sputtering economy can't sustain current arms superiority against the collective engine of the west.

Putin knows it, thats why they are pushing hard now, before their time is up...and have right about shit to show for it.

Last edited:

So, it's all hail putin for you.

Forum List

Back