🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of crime in prosecutor’s firing.

" listed as alleged perpetrator of crime "

I believe in the United States, that's called being indicted.

Another crooked judge.

Just because you belong to the Biden Cult doesn't mean they do in Ukraine.

Will Biden do the right thing and agree to go to Kiev and answer the charges? If he's innocent, he has nothing to fear.

Ukraine is still corrupt. Biden has no charges to answer to.

from the op
Biden has admitted on videotape he forced then-Ukraine President Poroshenko to fire Shokin in March 2016 by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees. But Biden has steadfastly denied Shokin’s firing was due to the Burisma case. Instead, Biden said, he and other Western leaders believed Shokin was ineffective as a corruption fighter.

Shokin, however, has alleged in a court affidavit he was told he was fired because he refused to stand down his investigation of alleged corruption by Burisma and after he planned to call Hunter Biden as a witness to question him about millions of dollars in payments his American firm received from the Ukraine gas company.

Of course he would try that tactic. Shokin probably can't even find a job as a Divorce Lawyer right now. He's back to being a Clerk to a mediocre Lawyer. Or maybe he's selling soft serve at an Ice Cream Shop these days. Yes, Ivan, it's your right to sue but the facts get in the way. So keep those sprinkles coming.

I am sure he is getting well paid by the Russians for this hit job on Biden.

Another crooked judge.

Will Biden do the right thing and agree to go to Kiev and answer the charges? If he's innocent, he has nothing to fear.

Doubt it. If they charged trump with attempted extortion, do you think he would lawyer up and go?

President Trump has already been exonerated of any miscreancy in his affairs with Ukraine, that would be double jeopardy\

Never exonerated even here. He was impeached. Besides Ukraine is a different country. So double jeopardy does not apply eve if they have a statute for it.

Trump was subjected to Fake Impeachment and he was exonerated with a majority vote.

He was found guilty by the House and Impeached. He was not removed from office by the Senate. And that is all the Senate got to vote on, to remove him or not. And Double Jeapordy only applies in the courts, not the Legislation. Had Rump not gone after Obama with his pet prosecutor then the pardon probably would have happened by the next President whether it was in 2021 or 2025 but he removed that from the playing field. Now, Rump has to go all in. Rump is his own worst enemy.

So the House had an illegal trial???

The SENATE has sole authority to hold the trial...

Impeachment | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives
The Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach an official, and it makes the Senate the sole court for impeachment trials. The power of impeachment is limited to removal from office but also provides for a removed officer to be disqualified from holding future office. Fines and potential jail time for crimes committed while in office are left to civil courts.

So, according to your own post, the House has the sole power to impeach (bring charges), and the SENATE IS THE SOLE COURT FOR IMPEACHMENT TRIALS...

If you can't comprehend that you just restated MY POINT, then you obviously have a single-digit IQ...

You're correct. Impeachment is not a conviction. Acquittal is the judgment that a person is not guilty of the crime with which the person has been charged.
Obviously Daryl Hunt was asleep in Civics and has a comprehension deficit to boot.

Trump will go down in history as the third President to be impeached. That does not go away regardless of what the Senate does.

I believe you struck a nerve . Nothing like indisputable proof that their nominee is as corrupt as their last nominee to get dems in such deny deny deny mode.

Another crooked judge.

Ukraine is still corrupt. Biden has no charges to answer to.

That kind of defense isn't going to help him if he is sitting in the dock in Kiev.

I believe you struck a nerve . Nothing like indisputable proof that their nominee is as corrupt as their last nominee to get dems in such deny deny deny mode.
1590109306830.png

Zzzzzzzz

Just think if he was a named, unindicted co-conspirator in a felony in a United States court, for which his co-conspirator was convicted and imprisoned. Now THAT would be news!

Forum List

Back