Ukraine, Losing In Donbass...

Western media will NOT admit it when Russia wins a round. Do you really think they would?? Really??? They will ALWAYS skew the truth in the Biden administration's favor. That's their primary function. Just like telling you Hillary would "crush" Trump.
You guys are nuts. At the start of Russia’s invasion the CIA and Western military experts all thought Russia would quickly defeat Ukraine, and even offered to fly the Zelensky leadership out of the country.

When the Russian army failed to take Kiev in the first weeks — due to total Russian arrogance (they had far too few troops mobilized) and incompetence, and because they faced much fiercer Ukrainian resistance armed mostly only with small arms and anti-tank shoulder weapons — even the Western experts were all surprised.

When the Russians subsequently had to pull back from Kiev and then Kharkov and then Kherson, It was obvious that Russian logistics were shit and Russian fighting spirit was no match for the Ukrainians, who were becoming better armed and more confident.

If the Russians ever retake larger parts of Ukraine, there will be no “hiding” of that fact. How could there be?

You guys are nuts. At the start of Russia’s invasion the CIA and Western military experts all thought Russia would quickly defeat Ukraine, and even offered to fly the Zelensky leadership out of the country. When the Russian army failed to take Kiev in the first weeks due to total Russian arrogance (they had far too few troops mobilized) and incompetence, and they faced much fiercer Ukrainian resistance armed primarily with modern anti-tank shoulder weapons, even the Western experts were all surprised. When the Russians subsequently had to pull back from Kiev and then Kharkov and then Kherson, It was obvious that Russian logistics were shit and fighting spirit was no match for the Ukrainians, who were becoming better armed and more confident.

If the Russians ever retake larger parts of Ukraine, there will be “hiding” that fact.
LMAO! And you don't think that the CIA just said that to express "disappointment" in Russia to lower their morale??? That's a media game that both sides play, and have played for decades. From day 1 I always felt that Russia would simply slowly whittle Ukraine down without a massive assault, which is probably the most sensible approach. They are taking their time to analyze effects and results between attacks.

LMAO! And you don't think that the CIA just said that to express "disappointment" in Russia to lower their morale??? That's a media game that both sides play, and have played for decades. From day 1 I always felt that Russia would simply slowly whittle Ukraine down without a massive assault, which is probably the most sensible approach. They are taking their time to analyze effects and results between attacks.
How's the Ukrainian grid doing these days..?

About the same as Russian cemeteries. When did Republicans start siding with the Russian Evil Empire???
That probably didnt come out as trite as you had hoped... But none the less, countries don't run on cemeteries. And I'm not sure any Republicans are siding with Russia. Many however saw from the beginning that this conflict iss not only the next "forever war"... But as has been demonstrated, is a money laundering operation for influential politicians in the US. Evil..? Lol! How many wars has our country started that didn't fill mine, or your, bank account? I know when I'm being played. But if this imposter gov wants to steal from everyone, only to line their own pockets... Fuck it. Let it burn on the battle field.
It's your money too.

Countries don't run on cemeteries. And I'm not sure any Republicans are siding with Russia. Many however saw from the beginning that this conflict iss not only the next "forever war"... But as has been demonstrated, is a money laundering operation for influential politicians in the US. Evil..? Lol! How many wars has our country started that didn't fill mine, or your, bank account? I know when I'm being played. But if this imposter gov wants to steal from everyone, only to line their own pockets... Fuck it. Let it burn on the battle field.
It's your money too.
You are Russobot.

Countries don't run on cemeteries. And I'm not sure any Republicans are siding with Russia. Many however saw from the beginning that this conflict iss not only the next "forever war"... But as has been demonstrated, is a money laundering operation for influential politicians in the US. Evil..? Lol! How many wars has our country started that didn't fill mine, or your, bank account? I know when I'm being played. But if this imposter gov wants to steal from everyone, only to line their own pockets... Fuck it. Let it burn on the battle field.
It's your money too.

Of course the extraordinary failure of Russia’s initial attempt to take Kiev, to seize the main parts of Ukraine and to establish Russian puppets in a puppet government … did not mean the war is over. The Russian army still occupies twice as much Ukrainian land (excluding Crimea) as it did before its February 2022 invasion.

The problem for Russia is that its relatively small elite forces have already been devastated (which is why they now recruit from prisons and use Wagner-type mercenaries) while the Ukrainian armed forces— also battered and having suffered serious losses — week by week are better trained and better armed.

Russia of course has more cannon fodder to force-feed into the war, but these “soldiers” have no desire to be there and quickly realize fighting tough Ukrainians in Ukraine is ridiculous. The Ukrainians have their homes and families to protect, and they can send their children and womenfolk to Europe for safety. They have every reason to keep fighting. As long as the West arms them (and the war remains a conventional war) Ukraine will survive.

That doesn’t mean Ukraine can quickly retake ALL its lands. A stalemate may eventually develop where all sides are exhausted, but it hasn’t reached that point yet. When — and if — that point is reached, then a real cease-fire and able diplomacy may have an important role to play.

I never could see how the Ukrainians could manage to mitigate a force 10X's them Sunni

~S~
The only way was through outside help, and that's where we and other's have entered in. Not sure what the end results will be, because desperation can cause irrational behaviour's that could lead to devastating result's. Wow 😳

Just as it is in Russia, Americans are only getting one side of the conflict, so who knows other than our Intel where this could be heading, and the way our Intel has been ever since before 2016, that is a very scary thing today.

The ones blowing the turrets off your Soviet, er Russian tanks.

The Republican Party betrayed itself when it allied with Putin liars.
After all the lies being revealed against the Democrat's now, otherwise revealing their coup d'etat since before 2016, it's actually amazing how anyone on the Democrat side can actually speak in the ways that they do these days, otherwise as if they are somehow clean as the driven snow... Good grief already.

Constantly calling people liar's when they are the biggest liar's of all.

Of course the extraordinary failure of Russia’s initial attempt to take Kiev, to seize the main parts of Ukraine and to establish Russian puppets in a puppet government … did not mean the war is over. The Russian army still occupies twice as much Ukrainian land (excluding Crimea) as it did before its February 2022 invasion.

The problem for Russia is that its relatively small elite forces have already been devastated (which is why they now recruit from prisons and use Wagner-type mercenaries) while the Ukrainian armed forces— also battered and having suffered serious losses — week by week are better trained and better armed.

Russia of course has more cannon fodder to force-feed into the war, but these “soldiers” have no desire to be there and quickly realize fighting tough Ukrainians in Ukraine is ridiculous. The Ukrainians have their homes and families to protect, and they can send their children and womenfolk to Europe for safety. They have every reason to keep fighting. As long as the West arms them (and the war remains a conventional war) Ukraine will survive.

That doesn’t mean Ukraine can quickly retake ALL its lands. A stalemate may eventually develop where all sides are exhausted, but it hasn’t reached that point yet. When — and if — that point is reached, then a real cease-fire and able diplomacy may have an important role to play.
Fair points.. The problem is that Ukraine will be a burning skeleton by the time cooler calmer heads prevail.

After all the lies being revealed against the Democrat's now, otherwise revealing their coup d'etat since before 2016, it's actually amazing how anyone on the Democrat side can actually speak in the ways that they do these days, otherwise as if they are somehow clean as the driven snow... Good grief already.

Constantly calling people liar's when they are the biggest liar's of all.

Forum List

Back