Ukraine military turning volunteers away; no guns.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
America never give up your guns!

( Remember the democrats promised to protect Ukraine if they gave up their nukes)

Mark Savchuk, Kyiv-based coordinator of the Ukraine Volunteer Journalists Initiative (UVJI), told Fox News Digital that he and a friend attempted to join the military, but they both were turned away.

"I can't join, because I was specifically told ‘no room,’" Savchuk said. "We are yelling for more weapons because we can't put more people on the front line. Please give us more weapons, so that all of us can fight."

Ukraine military turns volunteers away as 140K Ukrainians come home to fight Russia | Fox News
Ukraine military turns volunteers away as 140K Ukrainians come home to fight Russia

It's probably not wise to hand out guns to just anybody in the Ukraine, until they are vetted on their loyalties?

So in a matter of days, ukraine goes from begging for help, to turning away help. If this is even true.
But i support putin and authoritarianism if i dont suck off every piece of propaganda the mill produces.
:rofl:

It becomes much more threatening, especially with reading #2.

We need to wonder if Russia sees the rules of war the same way America sees them?

A group of people with guns is not an army.
Look at the videos of Daesh/ISIS fighters moving around and fighting, then look at troops from the U.S., England, France, Israel. You can immediately see that a hundred of the first would be eliminated in short order by ten of the others. It isn't clear how well trained and motivated the Russian troops are. Certainly, there are units of highly trained and efficient soldiers among those that constitute the Russian Army.

The Ukrainian media claims they've killed over 10,000 Russian soldiers.
If true, then they should have plenty of guns taken off dead soldiers.
Unless they are lying....... :rolleyes:
The Russians recovered most of those weapons, all my with the bodies of the dead troops. The Ukrainians probably only captured a thousand weapons and very little ammunition.

Relying on captured weapons and ammunition is a myth.

The Russians recovered most of those weapons, all my with the bodies of the dead troops. The Ukrainians probably only captured a thousand weapons and very little ammunition.

Relying on captured weapons and ammunition is a myth.
So you saying all those Vietnam story's I read and heard was a lie?

Forum List

Back