Ukraine: Putin recognizes independence of pro-Russian territories

The question here, for those of you who lack the ability to reason, is this.

Why does it matter why Russia recognizes these provinces? Will it matter to Mr. Potato and his handlers in the Oval Office? Will they just shrug and say, well, we avoided a war!

Now, ask yourself this. If Mexico said they recognize New Mexico, Arizona, and California's independence from the United States, would it matter what Mexica said or what Washington, D.C. said?

In this case, Kyiv is the equivalent of D. C.

More importantly, however; is this. Is this Putin's thinly disguised reason to move into Ukraine and if so, WHY THE FUCK DO WE CARE?

In case you missed the emphasis, the last six words are the entire point of the thread.

The question here, for those of you who lack the ability to reason, is this.

Why does it matter why Russia recognizes these provinces? Will it matter to Mr. Potato and his handlers in the Oval Office? Will they just shrug and say, well, we avoided a war!

Now, ask yourself this. If Mexico said they recognize New Mexico, Arizona, and California's independence from the United States, would it matter what Mexica said or what Washington, D.C. said?

In this case, Kyiv is the equivalent of D. C.

More importantly, however; is this. Is this Putin's thinly disguised reason to move into Ukraine and if so, WHY THE FUCK DO WE CARE?

In case you missed the emphasis, the last six words are the entire point of the thread.

Mexico doesn't have to put 150,000 troops on our border. They let 150,000 illegals amass that amount monthly and get away cheap while the Dimm's say come on in!!

Putin is trying to teach the USA what a sovereign nation and a secure border is; but there are no students here!!

Drop the Mic.......

Mexico doesn't have to put 150,000 troops on our border. They let 150,000 illegals amass that amount monthly and get away cheap while the Dimm's say come on in!!

Putin is trying to teach the USA what a sovereign nation and a secure border is; but there are no students here!!

Drop the Mic.......
The only thing Putin is doing is taking advantage of a dumbed-down American government.

Do you want to know why I don't give a fuck?

When Trump had the chance to end NATO, he backed down like the liberal pussy that he is.

None of this is our business. Let the fucking Euro-trash defend their own shit.

The only thing Putin is doing is taking advantage of a dumbed-down American government.

Do you want to know why I don't give a fuck?

When Trump had the chance to end NATO, he backed down like the liberal pussy that he is.

None of this is our business. Let the fucking Euro-trash defend their own shit.

Our deep state and the MIC would have assassinated Trump if he seriously tried to end NATO.

Our deep state and the MIC would have assassinated Trump if he seriously tried to end NATO.
Then he should have had the balls to try anyway.

You'll note that the left doesn't lack courage. They double down on their fucking crazy. Trump talked a good game but when it came time to get in the trenches and do the hard work, he backed down. Just like he did with the budget, regulations, and covid.

Funny how Putin did these things while Øbama was POTUS and when Biden is POTUS.

And some of you still believe the bullshit about Trump and Putin.

Putin is a psycho. I wonder what he expects to gain out of an invasion of the Ukraine. Does the Ukraine have any natural resources that Russia doesn't already have? Does Russia need Ukrainians to buy their products? He is also upset about the Ukraine possibly joining NATO. If at any point NATO forces have postured themselves for anything besides defense, I've never heard about it.

But here's the big thing. Russia shares a long border with China. And China has over a billion people. China could send an unarmed army against Russia and simply wait for Russia to run out of bullets. Maybe that's why Putin wants to go after the Ukraine. Because it's at the insistence of China. Whom they fear. Even the Mongolians defeated Russia and ruled their country for around 400 years. On another matter, I see you're not a big fan of answering PM's. FOS.

Putin is a psycho. I wonder what he expects to gain out of an invasion of the Ukraine.
I wonder if he is in cahoots with China to replace the dollar with the yuan as the world's reserve currency. This might be possible if he can split up NATO and get exclusive energy contracts with Germany and France.

Putin is attempting to reestablish the old USSR, fully understands how weak Biden is, wants to diminish the standing of NATO, has Germany where he wants them, and Western Europe dependent upon natural gas to fuel their energy sector. This is simply a power game of leverage being conducted by a second class world power that has nuclear capabilities with the abundance of natural gas to play as a wild card. In many ways history is repeating itself with the very same weak players calling the shots. Biden has and will step aside, Putin smells the prize.

Last edited:
Funny how Putin did these things while Øbama was POTUS and when Biden is POTUS.

And some of you still believe the bullshit about Trump and Putin.

The same scenario from 2008 when Medvedev/Putin moved on South Ossetia.

1645501542366.png

Last edited:
NATO (USA) and EU (Germany) look very weak despite both preaching unity and talking about determination. Russia clearly isn't impressed.
The biggest result of what is happening today is that the American deterrence, which was damaged after Afghanistan, has completely disappeared.

Putin is a psycho. I wonder what he expects to gain out of an invasion of the Ukraine. Does the Ukraine have any natural resources that Russia doesn't already have? Does Russia need Ukrainians to buy their products? He is also upset about the Ukraine possibly joining NATO. If at any point NATO forces have postured themselves for anything besides defense, I've never heard about it.

But here's the big thing. Russia shares a long border with China. And China has over a billion people. China could send an unarmed army against Russia and simply wait for Russia to run out of bullets. Maybe that's why Putin wants to go after the Ukraine. Because it's at the insistence of China. Whom they fear. Even the Mongolians defeated Russia and ruled their country for around 400 years. On another matter, I see you're not a big fan of answering PM's. FOS.
And Taiwan is next. Joe will just send Kameltoe.

EU put 400 billion € on the table to save Greece debt instead of creating defense capabilities.
With that money EU could've procured 5.000 fighter-jets, 20.000 drones etc.
Today EU is shitting their pants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back