Ukraine Size Bus Rolls Over Rudy Giuliani As State Dept. Denies They Sent Him On Mission

I see where Rudy will not testify if Trump tells him no by claiming Lawyer/client privilege.

If Rudy went to belly Ukraine into investigating to get dirt on Biden, then it just magnifies this impeachment complaint where trump is using government funds to extort a foreign leader for personal gain.

If he went representing the US, then he testifies.

Giuliani in Ukraine - government employee or Trump lawyer?

Neither...just a thorn in your side.....
HOW DARE THEY TRY TO FIND OUT WHO TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!
So Hunter Biden was trying to overthrow the government by taking a seat on the board of a Ukrainian company?

Please show his qualifications to earn $50k per month that he was paid.

Dave, let's be real. You have NO PROBLEM with the U.S. giving a BILLION $ to Ukraine and, in return, Hunter Biden getting paid lavishly for his "expertise". But you DO have a problem with that matter being made public. Right?

Why do you support such blatant corruption at the highest levels of government? Why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?
Do you remember The POS in office now calling many times that Obama was not a legal citizen ?? And now the AH and his fellow AH's complain ??? The man is pure garbage and that's what republicans are supporting

Don't sneak around in the shadows & try to bribe a foreign leader to do it. Why haven't the Republicans investigated this. It had been known for years. They ran all the investigation in Congress for 4 fucking years.

Why do you want to bury the Trump phone call?

What do you mean "bury" the phone call? The White House took the extraordinary step to release the transcript of the call after obtaining permission from the President of Ukraine.

Are you saying that the Trump Administration should have made a public statement that Guliani was visiting Ukraine to look into possible malfeasance?
Bury = Not broadcasting his private phone calls on CNN and MSNBC during primetime.

Do you remember The POS in office now calling many times that Obama was not a legal citizen ?? And now the AH and his fellow AH's complain ??? The man is pure garbage and that's what republicans are supporting

I support Trump because I believe his economics are much better for poor and middle-class Americans. I dislike many of the things that he says, but I didn't vote for him to be Pope. Do you base your vote on who is the nicest candidate? If not, why should anyone else?

FUNNY They have nothing on hunter and LESS on Joe ,,,, Scum just searching for a place to unload their shit

Just say it. You have no problem with government corruption, as long as it's a Democrat that's engaging in it.

I support Trump because I believe his economics are much better for poor and middle-class Americans. I dislike many of the things that he says, but I didn't vote for him to be Pope. Do you base your vote on who is the nicest candidate? If not, why should anyone else?
His great economics that you think so highly of gave trillions in tax cuts 90% to million and billionaires I base my vote on some one who comes across as honest ,,looking to help those poor and middle class people Trump is as far away from that as the man in the moon

FUNNY They have nothing on hunter and LESS on Joe ,,,, Scum just searching for a place to unload their shit

Just say it. You have no problem with government corruption, as long as it's a Democrat that's engaging in it.
corruption in gov't should be dealt with no matter what party It just seems to me now trump is the corrupter in chief

corruption in gov't should be dealt with no matter what party It just seems to me now trump is the corrupter in chief

I said in another thread on this forum that I OPPOSE foreign dignitaries and government employees staying at Trump properties, unless Trump is letting them stay for free, in order to avoid the appearance of corruption.

What Joe and Hunter Biden reeks of corruption. Don't you agree?

I said in another thread on this forum that I OPPOSE foreign dignitaries and government employees staying at Trump properties, unless Trump is letting them stay for free, in order to avoid the appearance of corruption.

What Joe and Hunter Biden reeks of corruption. Don't you agree?
they have nothing on the bidens repubs are lying thru their teeth making up more bs like they did with hillary

No and after 20-25 years no repub moron could touch her

So you support government officials conducting the people's business on private servers and private emails in order to avoid oversight by the people?

I see where Rudy will not testify if Trump tells him no by claiming Lawyer/client privilege.

If Rudy went to belly Ukraine into investigating to get dirt on Biden, then it just magnifies this impeachment complaint where trump is using government funds to extort a foreign leader for personal gain.

Rudy and Trump seem to play both sides of the fence

Trump says investigating Biden is in the nations best interest
But when Rudy investigates......he claims it is a private matter

Giuliani in Ukraine - government employee or Trump lawyer?

Neither...just a thorn in your side.....
HOW DARE THEY TRY TO FIND OUT WHO TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!
So Hunter Biden was trying to overthrow the government by taking a seat on the board of a Ukrainian company?
You're kinda slow aren't you. Did you ride that special short bus to school when you were a kid?

No!! Throw the book at some one who does But after proving innocent LET IT GO

Hillary set up a private server on which to conduct state business (as well as her own) and, yet, you say that you don't believe that she was/is corrupt.

You can't claim Lawyer/Client privilege while committing a crime. Everybody knows that.

Rudy was there as Trump's personal lawyer. He had no clearance. He was there to avoid US Intelligence. He was setting up the Ukraine for extortion. That's a felony everywhere in the world.

Rudy and the Sec of State are already pointing fingers at each other. You will see that more and more. Stooges under Trump attacking each other.

Is it possible Rudy's Ukraine machinations will shed light on Trump/Russia collusion in 2016?

Rudy Giuliani has a long, shady history with Ukraine

"In March 2018, Rudy Giuliani met in Manhattan with a delegation of lawmakers from Kharkiv, a city of 1.4 million in eastern Ukraine.

"Giuliani, who joined President Donald Trump’s legal team a few weeks later, was at this gathering because, Giuliani says, his security firm agreed in 2017 to help the city improve its emergency services and seek foreign investment.

"But the deal had a murkier element.

"Giuliani later conceded that he wasn’t just working for Kharkiv and that for at least some of the work he was paid by Pavel Fuks, a Kharkiv-born business executive who became a prominent real estate developer in Moscow in the 2000s and who has said that he negotiated directly with Trump between 2004 and 2010 about building a Trump-branded tower in Moscow."

Imho. we will never know the truth about Trump/Russia without getting a look at Trump's financials; he once bragged he could make money by running for POTUS.

Maybe he monetized his collusion in 2016?

Forum List

Back