Ukraine Size Bus Rolls Over Rudy Giuliani As State Dept. Denies They Sent Him On Mission

Does this FELON also get to testify....after all he is on VIDEO TAPE making this threat!!!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

No!! Throw the book at some one who does But after proving innocent LET IT GO

Hillary set up a private server on which to conduct state business (as well as her own) and, yet, you say that you don't believe that she was/is corrupt.
Was she charged? Indited ? Refused to honor subpoenas like so many of trumps people? Lied for 10 or more hours under oath when questioned by repub inquisitors..?....you don't like her but repub BS won't float

Was she charged? Indited ? Refused to honor subpoenas like so many of trumps people? Lied for 10 or more hours under oath when questioned by repub inquisitors..?....you don't like her but repub BS won't float

To my knowledge, it's not technically a crime to conduct government business on a private server or through a private email. But, obviously, she did so in order to escape oversight by the American people.

What is a crime is transmitting classified information through a private server. And, no, she was not indicted because the Obama DOJ declined to do so. You or I would be sitting in prison.

Hillary destroyed 33,000 emails and computer hard drives in spite of the subpoena to turn over that information. And, again, no, she was not charged for this either by the Obama DOJ. And, again, you or I would have been sent to prison for doing such a thing, but not Hillary.

Yet, you maintain that Hillary wasn't corrupt. She was. I'll tell you who else was corrupt. Obama. And Biden, of course. And you support all of them.

To my knowledge, it's not technically a crime to conduct government business on a private server or through a private email. But, obviously, she did so in order to escape oversight by the American people.

What is a crime is transmitting classified information through a private server. And, no, she was not indicted because the Obama DOJ declined to do so. You or I would be sitting in prison.

Hillary destroyed 33,000 emails and computer hard drives in spite of the subpoena to turn over that information. And, again, no, she was not charged for this either by the Obama DOJ. And, again, you or I would have been sent to prison for doing such a thing, but not Hillary.

Yet, you maintain that Hillary wasn't corrupt. She was. I'll tell you who else was corrupt. Obama. And Biden, of course. And you support all of them.
And trump is as pure as the new driven snow??? A crime figure deserving of time in prison.... Biden obama hill belonging in jail are figments of your imagination

I see where Rudy will not testify if Trump tells him no by claiming Lawyer/client privilege.

If Rudy went to belly Ukraine into investigating to get dirt on Biden, then it just magnifies this impeachment complaint where trump is using government funds to extort a foreign leader for personal gain.

If he went representing the US, then he testifies.
You can't claim Lawyer/Client privilege while committing a crime. Everybody knows that.

Rudy was there as Trump's personal lawyer. He had no clearance. He was there to avoid US Intelligence. He was setting up the Ukraine for extortion. That's a felony everywhere in the world.

Rudy and the Sec of State are already pointing fingers at each other. You will see that more and more. Stooges under Trump attacking each other.
Volker is going to testify next week. He was trying to clean up Rudy The Ghoul's mess and just resigned.

Could be interesting

And trump is as pure as the new driven snow??? A crime figure deserving of time in prison.... Biden obama hill belonging in jail are figments of your imagination

You are willing to ignore blatant corruption from the Democratic Party. Why?

I see where Rudy will not testify if Trump tells him no by claiming Lawyer/client privilege.

If Rudy went to belly Ukraine into investigating to get dirt on Biden, then it just magnifies this impeachment complaint where trump is using government funds to extort a foreign leader for personal gain.

Rudy and Trump seem to play both sides of the fence

Trump says investigating Biden is in the nations best interest
But when Rudy investigates......he claims it is a private matter
Where do you get these fucking lies from???

Rudy and Trump seem to play both sides of the fence

Trump says investigating Biden is in the nations best interest
But when Rudy investigates......he claims it is a private matter
Where do you get these fucking lies from???
What wasn't True?

How do you figure?

Was that worse that Bush Cheney Rummy using the RNC server?

There were no e-mails found that were properly marked as classified.

You forget that Republicans in Congress also investigated.

Then comes your big lie about 33,000 emails. Clinton had ordered those personal e-mails deleted long before any subpoena. It turned out her IT guy had not done it & then he did it. Clinton had nothing to do with that.

Obama was not corrupt. Hillary Clinton was no corrupt. All you have is your pack of fucking lies.

He clearly said he was asked to go by the state department. He clearly said he sent reports to the state department.

Now he claims he wasn't working for the state department.

Wow.

Giuliani in Ukraine - government employee or Trump lawyer?

Neither...just a thorn in your side.....
HOW DARE THEY TRY TO FIND OUT WHO TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!
So Hunter Biden was trying to overthrow the government by taking a seat on the board of a Ukrainian company?

That he had absolutely no qualifications for, was collecting 600,000 a year while his dad was vice president of the country who was holding a Billion dollars of loan money over their head, was being investigated for illegal activity and his dad had the prosecutor fired who was digging into his sons activities. And EVEN ADMITTED IT ON TAPE.

Yea. That's corrupt. The saddest part is....your blind partisan hatred of Trump won't let YOU see it.

Last edited:

Giuliani in Ukraine - government employee or Trump lawyer?

Neither...just a thorn in your side.....
HOW DARE THEY TRY TO FIND OUT WHO TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!
So Hunter Biden was trying to overthrow the government by taking a seat on the board of a Ukrainian company?
No.......he was using his Daddy to get a high paying job.....and he was committing crimes for the Obama Administration.
His Daddy was the VP and threatened the Ukraine government with pulling a $1 billion dollar aid package.

Actually he can best be describes as "about to be convicted"...

corruption in gov't should be dealt with no matter what party It just seems to me now trump is the corrupter in chief

I said in another thread on this forum that I OPPOSE foreign dignitaries and government employees staying at Trump properties, unless Trump is letting them stay for free, in order to avoid the appearance of corruption.

What Joe and Hunter Biden reeks of corruption. Don't you agree?

Why would you want Trump as the President to steal from a private business?

Do you understand how per diem works?

Forum List

Back