Ukraine Size Bus Rolls Over Rudy Giuliani As State Dept. Denies They Sent Him On Mission

We got you this time Trump....

giphy.gif

I don't know if what Giuliani says is true but he claims that the state department sent him to the Ukraine to find info on Biden and his son or to try to get the government of Ukraine to reopen an investigation.

If the state department did that why would they? Shouldn't they have someone from the state department or the justice department do that?

giuliani is trump's personal lawyer. He's not a public servant or part of the government.

If the state department did do this it opens up a big can of worms for pompeo and the state department.

I don't know if what Giuliani says is true but he claims that the state department sent him to the Ukraine to find info on Biden and his son or to try to get the government of Ukraine to reopen an investigation.

If the state department did that why would they? Shouldn't they have someone from the state department or the justice department do that?

giuliani is trump's personal lawyer. He's not a public servant or part of the government.

If the state department did do this it opens up a big can of worms for pompeo and the state department.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with Giuliani going there at the request of the State Department

A video of him explaining everything was on Laura's show yesterday. Give it a watch.

Giuliani: State Dept. asked me to contact Ukraine on behalf of Trump

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Giuliani going there at the request of the State Department

I am asking why did the state department send him.

I guess you can't answer that.

The Obama administration sent former Secretary of State John Kerry abroad to engage in shadow diplomacy with foreign leaders. We tried to prosecute Kerry for a Logan Act violation but didn't succeed.

They didn't, he lied about that. Just made it up on the spot.

of course he cant answer it you dumb mother fucker,,,he isnt the state dept and neither is anyone else on this forum,at least in their lkegal capacity

maybe you should direct your question to them on the .gov site

Why?

of course he cant answer it you dumb mother fucker,,,he isnt the state dept and neither is anyone else on this forum,at least in their lkegal capacity

maybe you should direct your question to them on the .gov site

Derp, right above your post.

the State Department had a little teeny bit of a different take on the situation than Giuliani, one that should be causing Rudy Giuliani to start losing a whole lot of sleep.

When reached for comment, a State Department spokesperson said, "Mr. Giuliani is a private citizen and acts in a personal capacity as a lawyer for President Trump. He does not speak on behalf of the U.S. Government."

the State Department had a little teeny bit of a different take on the situation than Giuliani, one that should be causing Rudy Giuliani to start losing a whole lot of sleep.

When reached for comment, a State Department spokesperson said, "Mr. Giuliani is a private citizen and acts in a personal capacity as a lawyer for President Trump. He does not speak on behalf of the U.S. Government."

You mean like John Kerry does over in Iran?

A video of him explaining everything was on Laura's show yesterday. Give it a watch.

Giuliani: State Dept. asked me to contact Ukraine on behalf of Trump

Ok so he says they sent him to facilitate a meeting with trump.

Why would they do that?

Why didn't they send someone from the state department or justice department to do that?

giuliani doesn't have any governmental authority to do that.

Kerry didn't negotiate anything with Iran after he was SoS.

They didn't, he lied about that. Just made it up on the spot.

Which is why I said I don't know if what he said was true or not.

It doesn't make sense to me for the state department to send a private lawyer to the Ukraine to set up a meeting with the president.

If they wanted to set up a meeting with the president they would send someone from the state department to do that.

I know he is advising them for money. What is Giuliani negotiating? From what I have heard he was collecting information.

The first 20 scandals Democrats invented, all you heard on CNN-MSNBC was how the walls were closing in, the noose was tightening, it won't be long now before they lead him out of the White House in cuffs and BS like that. Now they're starting up with the old 'he's opening up a can of worms' BS. I looked around that gang of Democrats in the hearing today and I don't think there was a dry pair of underwear among them. They were ecstatic to the point of shitting themselves at the prospect of hurting our President, idiots that they are.

I know he is advising them for money. What is Giuliani negotiating? From what I have heard he was collecting information.

I didn't say Giuliani was negotiating. I have no idea why the Presidents private lawyer would be involved in any of this except to be Trump's new bag man.

Remember The Godfather sent his consigniliori to speak for his client. Same thing. So inappropriate.

Now they’ll talk about hillary Biden and obama

Forum List

Back