Ukraine Size Bus Rolls Over Rudy Giuliani As State Dept. Denies They Sent Him On Mission

The first 20 scandals Democrats invented, all you heard on CNN-MSNBC was how the walls were closing in, the noose was tightening, it won't be long now before they lead him out of the White House in cuffs and BS like that. Now they're starting up with the old 'he's opening up a can of worms' BS. I looked around that gang of Democrats in the hearing today and I don't think there was a dry pair of underwear among them. They were ecstatic to the point of shitting themselves at the prospect of hurting our President, idiots that they are.
We ignored the first 200 scandals because republicans defend and protect the president. They’re worried about. Their right wing constituents.

Enough is enough. Most corrupt

I don't know if what Giuliani says is true but he claims that the state department sent him to the Ukraine to find info on Biden and his son or to try to get the government of Ukraine to reopen an investigation.

If the state department did that why would they? Shouldn't they have someone from the state department or the justice department do that?

giuliani is trump's personal lawyer. He's not a public servant or part of the government.

If the state department did do this it opens up a big can of worms for pompeo and the state department.

Your first mistake is believing Giuliani.

I'm surprised that the Bidens aren't in the Ukraine right now considering how easy they were to shake down. He could have figured out a new angle similar to retired congressmen who become lobbyists, or bribe artists, whichever you prefer. But the lure of sweet smelling American hairdos prevented him from leaving.

Ya know who ISN'T in the Ukraine?

The corrupt prosecutor that Biden pushed to remove.

He fled

I don't know if what Giuliani says is true but he claims that the state department sent him to the Ukraine to find info on Biden and his son or to try to get the government of Ukraine to reopen an investigation.

If the state department did that why would they? Shouldn't they have someone from the state department or the justice department do that?

giuliani is trump's personal lawyer. He's not a public servant or part of the government.

If the state department did do this it opens up a big can of worms for pompeo and the state department.

I didn't post I believed giuliani. In fact I posted I don't know if it's true.

A video of him explaining everything was on Laura's show yesterday. Give it a watch.

On Fox??? :21:

Of course, why should you believe a guy that said he was asked by the State Department, but believe a guy that said he never discussed his sons business in a state that he used American dollars to fire the investigator looking into the company he worked for?

After all, with the multiple talents Hunter has, he can get a job anywhere for 50K a month.

A video of him explaining everything was on Laura's show yesterday. Give it a watch.

Giuliani: State Dept. asked me to contact Ukraine on behalf of Trump

Ok so he says they sent him to facilitate a meeting with trump.

Why would they do that?

Why didn't they send someone from the state department or justice department to do that?

giuliani doesn't have any governmental authority to do that.

Don't you think if the State department didn't send him, they would have responded to what he said?

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Giuliani going there at the request of the State Department

I am asking why did the state department send him.

I guess you can't answer that.

They wanted to?

The Obama administration sent former Secretary of State John Kerry abroad to engage in shadow diplomacy with foreign leaders. We tried to prosecute Kerry for a Logan Act violation but didn't succeed.

We didn't try very hard.

the State Department had a little teeny bit of a different take on the situation than Giuliani, one that should be causing Rudy Giuliani to start losing a whole lot of sleep.

When reached for comment, a State Department spokesperson said, "Mr. Giuliani is a private citizen and acts in a personal capacity as a lawyer for President Trump. He does not speak on behalf of the U.S. Government."

I notice that it doesn't say - we didn't send him.

If they sent him...he'd be speaking for the US Government dumbass

No, faggot
You're a fuckin idiot.

Does logic ever zip between your ears?

the State Department had a little teeny bit of a different take on the situation than Giuliani, one that should be causing Rudy Giuliani to start losing a whole lot of sleep.

When reached for comment, a State Department spokesperson said, "Mr. Giuliani is a private citizen and acts in a personal capacity as a lawyer for President Trump. He does not speak on behalf of the U.S. Government."

What a mess, every one jumped on it, picking sides, doubt that truth what ever it is will prevail.

No, faggot
You're a fuckin idiot.

Does logic ever zip between your ears?

Highlight the line that says - we didn't send him -

Forum List

Back