Ukraine

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Lets cut to the chase.
There's plenty of Biden haters on here.
Do you think he should defend with the military or support NATO etc? Would you prefer Biden and NATO be beaten by the Russians for your pure political bias?
Should he even be there?

If the Russians attack, when do you think it could be?
Could he be posturing and sabre rattling?

What happens after he attacks and gets the upper hand, does USA hook in or still abstain?

If there is to be sanctions,
What would be appropriate?
What would be the repurcussions if NATO destroyed the pipelines to starve him of foreign money?

Johnson has said Europe will have to live without Russia's oil and gas. That is sure to skyrocket prices and biden can't be blamed for that.

In the meantime, China is quietly arming up to invade Taiwan. Could it happen at the same time as Ukraine to stretch USA defences?

If they did, which democracy should USA defend first if they do anything?

All quite legitimate questions I think. What do you think?

I think Putin is a lot like Hitler in that he keeps seizing more and more territory without meeting any resistance and has come to believe he can keep getting away with it.

KGB Putin is trying to rebuild the Soviet Empire.

The Ukraine is Putin's Poland moment. The West has finally drawn a bold line.

Lets cut to the chase.
There's plenty of Biden haters on here.
Do you think he should defend with the military or support NATO etc? Would you prefer Biden and NATO be beaten by the Russians for your pure political bias?
Should he even be there?

If the Russians attack, when do you think it could be?
Could he be posturing and sabre rattling?

What happens after he attacks and gets the upper hand, does USA hook in or still abstain?

If there is to be sanctions,
What would be appropriate?
What would be the repurcussions if NATO destroyed the pipelines to starve him of foreign money?

Johnson has said Europe will have to live without Russia's oil and gas. That is sure to skyrocket prices and biden can't be blamed for that.

In the meantime, China is quietly arming up to invade Taiwan. Could it happen at the same time as Ukraine to stretch USA defences?

If they did, which democracy should USA defend first if they do anything?

All quite legitimate questions I think. What do you think?
I think these disingenuous fucks will blame Biden regardless of his actions. That’s already baked in.
I only hope that when it kicks off, the actions taken by this admin shorten the duration and soften the blow of any offensive moves by Putin and that all repercussions to the offenders are severe and game changing. Historic.

I think these disingenuous fucks will blame Biden regardless of his actions. That’s already baked in.
I only hope that when it kicks off, the actions taken by this admin shorten the duration and soften the blow of any offensive moves by Putin and that all repercussions to the offenders are severe and game changing. Historic.
Well, in response to someone asking the Right what they think the US should do about Putin and the Ukraine a few weeks ago, I said we would not get an answer to that question until Biden decided what to do, and then they would be against it, whatever it was.

Do you think he should defend with the military or support NATO etc?

I don't care who sits in The White House. Ukraine is not a NATO member and we are under no treaty obligation to defend them.

Europeans have made if very clear they don't want US interference in their continental affairs.

It's time we stop being the primary defense of European nations. If they are concerned about the security of Ukraine, they have their own military to come to Ukraine's aid.

I think Putin is a lot like Hitler in that he keeps seizing more and more territory without meeting any resistance and has come to believe he can keep getting away with it. ...

The Ukraine is the mother country of all Slaws. And you - like no one else on this planet including the Ukraine on her own - is able to stop the Russians if they really like to conquer the Ukraine. What this means if the Russians will do so no one is able to know in the´moment. But perhaps it has to do with the illegal tyrannic government of Belarus which Putin also supports since hate on Russia suddenly love for Russia became the main strategy of the brutal tyrant Lukashenko. Perhaps this all is only a diversionary tactic. Perhaps we do not even know what Putin likes to hide with all this nonsense.

Last edited:
mother country of all Slaws.

No one likes slaw ...

Coleslaw-Recipe-1-1200.jpg

I don't care who sits in The White House. Ukraine is not a NATO member and we are under no treaty obligation to defend them.

Europeans have made if very clear they don't want US interference in their continental affairs.

It's time we stop being the primary defense of European nations. If they are concerned about the security of Ukraine, they have their own military to come to Ukraine's aid.
Kuwait wasn't part of NATO, either.

As for the Europeans, they most certainly welcome our help with Ukraine. Where did you get the idea they don't?

Where did you get the idea they don't?

Everything that Europeans have said for the past 70 years. The disdain for which they have for us. The ingratitude for pulling their collective biscuits out of the fire in the 2nd World War. Europeans have made if very clear they aren't interested in the US interfering in European affairs.

As for Kuwait ... no one gave a fetid dingo's kidney about the Kuwaitis. The most well-to-do of them fled the country the second Iraqi tanks left the border, leaving their Philippino, Indian, Sri Lankan servants behind to be raped and killed.

But, Saddam Hussein had the capability to destroy not only Kuwaiti oil productions but Saudi production as well. That would have plunged the world into a decades long depression and we couldn't have that.

Everything that Europeans have said for the past 70 years. The disdain for which they have for us. The ingratitude for pulling their collective biscuits out of the fire in the 2nd World War. Europeans have made if very clear they aren't interested in the US interfering in European affairs.

As for Kuwait ... no one gave a fetid dingo's kidney about the Kuwaitis. The most well-to-do of them fled the country the second Iraqi tanks left the border, leaving their Philippino, Indian, Sri Lankan servants behind to be raped and killed.

But, Saddam Hussein had the capability to destroy not only Kuwaiti oil productions but Saudi production as well. That would have plunged the world into a decades long depression and we couldn't have that.
NATO is completely unified in supporting Ukraine.

And what exactly is your personal reason to hate all Germans

I don't hate The Germans ... I don't give a damn about The Germans. I don't feel particularly inclined to sending America boys to die saving Germans ... for a THIRD time.

Biden is wagging the dog in Ukraine. He desperately NEEDS, well, Biden is a vegetable, so it's the people pulling his strings that NEED a distraction from the inevitable midterm shellacking.

We know Ukraine has paid millions to the Bidens (10% for the Big Guy), so money plays a big part in this.

NATO is completely unified in supporting Ukraine.

The NATO will not defend the Ukraine. That's totally clear. And in case of war: How many refugees will "the NATO" - specially the USA - overtake?

Forum List

Back