🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukraine's Pres. Begs Congress For American Help Against "russian Back" Separatists

Push the Big Red button says the OP.............Do you really want a War with Russia.........This is in their back yard. Ukraine isn't in NATO so we have an out............We can put sanctions on them and send weapons, but can't risk WWIII.

If Russia did this to Poland, then we would have to go in, because of our treaties..........

see the Military is just the world police for you all to send as pawns to die off....

I say we make it mandatory for everyone to serve, then let's see you arm chair warriors shouting to send our men and women all over the world to die.....

We should have followed the constitution and never spent as much as we have on building up a standing army....

see the Military is just the world police for you all to send as pawns to die off....

I say we make it mandatory for everyone to serve, then let's see you arm chair warriors shouting to send our men and women all over the world to die.....

We should have followed the constitution and never spent as much as we have on building up a standing army....

I agree. I think all American citizens should do a stent in the military. That makes perfect sense to me.

I'm not a war-mongerer, but I wonder why America can play world police with countries like Iraq and Libya but not with Russia which invaded the soveriegn nation of Ukraine lol...they must be some ****ing cowards.

Last edited:
Push the Big Red button says the OP.............Do you really want a War with Russia.........This is in their back yard. Ukraine isn't in NATO so we have an out............We can put sanctions on them and send weapons, but can't risk WWIII.

If Russia did this to Poland, then we would have to go in, because of our treaties..........

Play world police with everybody or don't play world police at all, I say.

Play world police with everybody or don't play world police at all, I say.

No one is listening to you.

I agree. I think all American citizens should do a stent in the military. That makes perfect sense to me.

I'm not a war-mongerer, but I wonder why America can play world police with countries like Iraq and Libya but not with Russia which invaded the soveriegn nation of Ukraine lol...they must be some ****ing cowards.

I've yet to see the Russian invasion of the Ukraine pictures.

To this date I've not seen any. I'd love to see them. But they appear to be elusive.

No one is listening to you.

How would you know that?...

No one told me that yesterday.............

This is just the Liberal rant thread and nothing more...........The arm chair warriors and other BS statements...........Saying it to people that have already served over there to boot. Risking a fight with Russia in the Ukraine is Pandora's box unless you have nothing between your ears but cobwebs............

More Intervention & War? No thanks. We should politely decline. But i know our Government won't. VP Biden and his little brat son are making big dough in Ukraine. So more Intervention is what we'll get. The Ruling-Class Globalist Elites always get their Interventions. And as usual, the American Taxpayers will pay for it... In more ways than one.

I've yet to see the Russian invasion of the Ukraine pictures.

To this date I've not seen any. I'd love to see them. But they appear to be elusive.

Russia took Crimea from the Ukraine by invasion earlier this year and punk-*ss America did nothing.

No one told me that yesterday.............

This is just the Liberal rant thread and nothing more...........The arm chair warriors and other BS statements...........Saying it to people that have already served over there to boot. Risking a fight with Russia in the Ukraine is Pandora's box unless you have nothing between your ears but cobwebs............

Well, play world police with everyone or play world police with no one I say.

Respectfully decline. We've already supported the illegal Coup there. And Neo-Nazis helped carry it out. Their a big part of the new Government in Kiev. Let's not intervene more. American Taxpayers don't have the money to fund another corrupt foreign regime.

Forum List

Back