Ukrainian intelligence: special forces landed on Crimean peninsula

Not a single word of that is true. Before the Russian invasion of Crimea, about 65% of the Crimean population were ethnic Russians, but that doesn't mean they wanted to live under a Putin dictatorship. All the rest of your post is just blatant lies. Before the Russian invasion and occupation of Crimea, the world's media had free access to Crimea and there were no reports of not being allowed to speak Russian or churches being burned.
That's why you have to speak to people from Crimea.

It means the Ukrainian servicemen left the peninsula after enganging in a skirmish and hoisting the Ukrainian flag. I guess this is meant as a message.
I don't know what it means yet. Were they there to accomplish a particular mission and then left when it was done? Were they delivering supplies to Ukrainian partisans who have been setting fires and explosions at Russian bases? Were they probing Russian defenses in preparation for a larger landing? Or perhaps you are right that they were delivering the message that this war will not be over until the Russians leave Crimea.

The referendum was clear. Not even our news questioned it. German state TV interviewed people there and they are pro-Russian there.
The option of remaining part of Ukraine was not part of the referendum stunt, so no honest person would claim the referendum showed anything but Russia's determination to steal Crimea from Ukrkaine.

No. Ethnically they are majority Russian. 60% are Russian. Under the Ukrainian occupation they were forbidden to speak Russian. Their churches were burned to the ground. There is a lot of bad blood in Crimea toward Ukraine.
Crimea is Ukrainian territory. it was reconquered by Russia in 2014.

I don't know what it means yet. Were they there to accomplish a particular mission and then left when it was done? Were they delivering supplies to Ukrainian partisans who have been setting fires and explosions at Russian bases? Were they probing Russian defenses in preparation for a larger landing? Or perhaps you are right that they were delivering the message that this war will not be over until the Russians leave Crimea.
The ntv source of yours doesn´t tell. But such actions are typical for the Ukrainians. They demonstrate a high fighting spirit. I guess this message is meant to lower the Russian morale.
Such a raid cannot bring much supplies and announcing a large landing would not be smart, unless it was about to establish a toehold but a raid is too small for this too.

No. Ethnically they are majority Russian. 60% are Russian. Under the Ukrainian occupation they were forbidden to speak Russian. Their churches were burned to the ground. There is a lot of bad blood in Crimea toward Ukraine.
They were forbidden to speak Russian? Churches burned to the ground? Stop spewing nonsense and lies. You are either an idiot or a dishonest pack of shit.

Crimea was part of Ukraine before there was a Russia, Russobot.
I am talking about history, clown.

"On 19 February 1954, the oblast was transferred from the Russian SFSR to the Ukrainian SSR jurisdiction, on the basis of "the integral character of the economy, the territorial proximity and the close economic and cultural ties between the Crimea Province and the Ukrainian SSR" and to commemorate the 300th anniversary of Ukraine's union with Russia. (The Pereiaslav Agreement as it was known in the Soviet Union)."

The ntv source of yours doesn´t tell. But such actions are typical for the Ukrainians. They demonstrate a high fighting spirit. I guess this message is meant to lower the Russian morale.
Such a raid cannot bring much supplies and announcing a large landing would not be smart, unless it was about to establish a toehold but a raid is too small for this too.
With Ukrainian partisans setting fires and explosions almost daily in addition to missile and drone attacks on Russian bases, and with the Kerch bridge being only partially functional and the land bridge to Russian forces about to be cut off, it is not necessary to try to demoralize Russian forces in Crimea, so if this raid was to deliver a message it would probably be to people like Trump and his fellow travelers who have suggested Ukraine gift Russia with Crimea to strike a "peace" deal that the war will not end until the Russians leave Crimea.

I wonder how much Ukraine has to weaken Russia before China makes a move on them? You have to know China's thinking about it. MAGA

Americans must be protected from what's happening in the world. The official line should not be challenged.

With Ukrainian partisans setting fires and explosions almost daily in addition to missile and drone attacks on Russian bases, and with the Kerch bridge being only partially functional and the land bridge to Russian forces about to be cut off, it is not necessary to try to demoralize Russian forces in Crimea, so if this raid was to deliver a message it would probably be to people like Trump and his fellow travelers who have suggested Ukraine gift Russia with Crimea to strike a "peace" deal that the war will not end until the Russians leave Crimea.
Not only for the Russian forces on Crimea. And cutting off the land bridge is not imminent. According to the Americans it won´t even happen.
The whole thing is an Ukrainian-Russian issue. If Zelensky wants to fight eternally it is necessary for the West to draw him a limit of supplies. Zelensky is all about receiving western arms and I guess this is what his absolute goals are about: Get more arms.

Not only for the Russian forces on Crimea. And cutting off the land bridge is not imminent. According to the Americans it won´t even happen.
The whole thing is an Ukrainian-Russian issue. If Zelensky wants to fight eternally it is necessary for the West to draw him a limit of supplies. Zelensky is all about receiving western arms and I guess this is what his absolute goals are about: Get more arms.
If the land bridge is not cut off during this offensive, then Ukraine will try again in a spring offensive, but eventually it will be cut off and then Crimea will fall to Ukraine. No one can save Putin from the humiliation of losing Crimea now.

The referendum was symbolic and a bureaucratic formality. Russia knew in advance about the stance on the Crimea.
lol Russia knows the outcome of every election before the voting starts. As Dmitri Paskov said, "In an interview on August 6, Peskov also made the apparently surprising remark that the Russian presidential poll “is not really democracy, it is costly bureaucracy.”

Peskov has not been seen in public since.

Forum List

Back