Ukrainian Soldiers Make Video Threatening Donald Trump and Burn Effigy Of Him

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
That's it! I was always against giving our money away to Ukraine when we need focus on America first but now I don't even feel sorry for them. A threat has been made so where is the secret service?

That's it! I was always against giving our money away to Ukraine when we need focus on America first but now I don't even feel sorry for them. A threat has been made so where is the secret service?

In one of the most ridiculous pieces of Muscovite fakery in the entire war, Putin's propaganda machine gets some guys that've obviously never spoken Ukrainian in their lives to burn an effigy of Trump.

now, you can return back to 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦pootin´s blowing :auiqs.jpg:

Has it gotten to the point here yet where US voters are interfering with the "election"? Looks like that's where we're headed.

Dang I was hoping it was true.
i see your point, but fact is that this fake was made by RT - @stillgray , AND soon it´ll be removed from the SOCIAL MEDIA . so our 🇷🇺 MAGA CREW HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME
GKkuROVXkAEX_hV.jpg

So you want the Secret Service to go to Ukraine and arrest these soldiers?
Good luck with that.... :cuckoo:
ARREST WHO , A Malaysian grifter and RT🇷🇺 columnist, @stillgray ? Who produced- promoted this fake ?

ONE MORE "Crucified 🇷🇺boy"

1714752951471.jpeg

what I really want to know , what our
🇷🇺
MAGA think about this MADE IN
🇷🇺
Muscovy video ?

i see your point, but fact is that this fake was made by RT - @stillgray , AND soon it´ll be removed from the SOCIAL MEDIA . so our 🇷🇺 MAGA CREW HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME
View attachment 941519

You know real or not somebody or multiple people could still face hard time for this. It would be more likely if Trump was a Democrat though.

The last dime they got from the USA was the last dime they will ever get again because Trump is going to win...
Fuck Ukraine and their corrupt nation....

Forum List

Back