Ukrainian troops saw 'no resistance' recapturing Kherson

which means Moscow occupiers have 0 support in Ukraine....

You confuse Russian Peope and Putin's Regime, that's wrong.
Most of Russians don't support his war ( don't trust Putin's propaganda ) but guys like you push Russians to support Putin

BTW the stupid idiotic West did ( and still does ) anything possible to animate Russians to support Putin

Last night i heard on the news that 30,000 people had been evacuated. Possibly the ones not wanting to be shot at by neo nazis among them. Although the Kherson people were all crowded over the camera. there weren't really that many we could see. Maybe two or three hundred. There could have been more but that is really all the camera showed.

Natasha one for sure, you lost we won

What the hell are you talking about. You as you once let out are from Croatia which was possibly worse than Germany in its inhumanity in WW2. What are you winning.

I clearly am not involved in this war but I do object to the one sided reporting of this war/

I have heard the number who were evacuated for their safety was much more either 65 or 80,000 so Ukraine has got rid of the citizens of Kherson for now. Unfortunately those who are left are still being beaten and killed so your earlier belief that the few who were left wanted Russia gone would appear to be wrong - unless the Ukrainians are just killing anyone they don't like..

In Kherson city, sympathies for Russia complicate reintegration into Ukraine

Now do not expect me to respond to future bullying or taking one word of my post to give a different impression or pretending I am fighting in this war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back