Ukrainian Whistleblower Blows Up Schiff’s Lies – Says Obama Admin Pressured Ukraine All of the Time!

Holy shit! Did they hide his whistle blower complaint then?

Wow I bet this is going to be big, really big, and finally people from the Obama administration will ........

Wait...Gateway?????

Yeah, lets wait for a few more facts, before we.......

Wow I bet this is going to be big, really big, and finally people from the Obama administration will ........

Wait...Gateway?????

Poor BooBoo....trying to project right wing memes on right wingers....you must have been catatonic after Cankles lost to a playboy real estate developer. :21:

This is good. Democrats have been projecting what Obama and Biden did to Ukraine on President Trump. This guy needs to testify before the Senate. Watch the excellent interview!

BOOM! Ukrainian Whistleblower Blows Up Schiff's Lies - Says Obama Admin Pressured Ukraine All of the Time! (VIDEO)

Thats a rule...Democrats always project. Always. When I saw Hillary Clinton make this statement...

“To say you won’t respect the results of the election, that is a direct threat to our democracy,LINK

.....I knew what was coming when she lost.

Thats a rule...Democrats always project. Always. When I saw Hillary Clinton make this statement...

“To say you won’t respect the results of the election, that is a direct threat to our democracy,LINK

.....I knew what was coming when she lost.

Yep, if you want to know what they're doing, check out what they're accusing the GOP of doing...Playground tactics but they're not bright enough to come up with anything better and their voters....they can't find their ass with both hands.

Biden The Senile Old Fart, already admitted to a crime while being filmed and recorded and admitted to his Obstruction of Justice and meddling in Criminal Investigations in other countries

Why is The Ukrainian Prosecutor running around Free in The Ukraine if he is corrupt like the DemNazis try to say, while the People he was Investigating Fled The Country to Russia?

Why did Hunter Biden, John Kerry's son, and Nancy Pelosi's son all quit Burisma when it was found out the ridiculous sums of money Burisma was paying them if they were doing nothing wrong?

Why did Crack head Hunter Biden leave his position as China's little Puppet when it was exposed how much money they were paying him?

If you are not a criminal, you don't flee the country like that or quit a good paying job like that.

Pelosi's son, John Kerry's son, and John Podesta, as well as George Soros, should be Subpoenaed.

The Fake Whistle Blower also should be cross examined.

They were all involved in Skulduggery in The Ukraine.

Wait...Gateway?????

Poor BooBoo....trying to project right wing memes on right wingers....you must have been catatonic after Cankles lost to a playboy real estate developer. :21:

Do you know the difference between what Joe did and what Trumpybear did?

Of course....but if I didn't you'd be the last person on the planet I'd ask to explain it. Biden sold us out to both the Ivans in Ukraine and the chi-coms.....If China thought there was a chance in hell Trump wouldn't be reelected, they'd never sign the trade deal they've agreed to. Common sense.....pity you burned out whatever you had in your DNA.....no wonder they call it "dope", eh?

Wait...Gateway?????

Joe Got Paid, Trump Got Laid

Of course....but if I didn't you'd be the last person on the planet I'd ask to explain it. Biden sold us out to both the Ivans in Ukraine and the chi-coms.....If China thought there was a chance in hell Trump wouldn't be reelected, they'd never sign the trade deal they've agreed to. Common sense.....pity you burned out whatever you had in your DNA.....no wonder they call it "dope", eh?

This is why China owns our Media and our Media hammers Trump 24-7, and why Russia chose to produce the Famous Dirty Dossier to help The Democrats keep Trump out of The White House.

Mexico also owns many of our Newspapers, Magazines and Media Outlets, and this is why there is such an aggressive stance in The Media against Border Security.

In my opinion, Foreign Entities should be forbidden from owning any American Media Outlet, whether it be Radio, TV, magazines or Newspapers.

America is being Propagandized by Foreign Countries who have no Love for The American Way of Life

They are also being Propagandized by Mega Corporations who want to control every dime you spend, and everything you hear and see.

10 iconic American companies owned by Chinese investors

Foreign Ownership in U.S. Media and Telecommunications Companies and Why the FCC Is Reluctant to Allow it to Happen

But they have been allowing it to happen for decades.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

George Orwell is alive and Well. Newspeak is Real. Every News Station gives you the identical stories and identical opinions. In short, they tell you what to think, what to buy, what to wear, what to eat and drink, what to drive, and what to say, and how to live.

4fd9ee1e6bb3f7af5700000a

Last edited:

This is why China owns our Media and our Media hammers Trump 24-7, and why Russia chose to produce the Famous Dirty Dossier to help The Democrats keep Trump out of The White House.

Mexico also owns many of our Newspapers, Magazines and Media Outlets, and this is why there is such an aggressive stance in The Media against Border Security.

In my opinion, Foreign Entities should be forbidden from owning any American Media Outlet, whether it be Radio, TV, magazines or Newspapers.

They followed the Jap model of using American marketing and advertising agencies and the Deming model of vertical integration in corporate structure. Having cutting edge new factories, a 20-something work force, no pensions, and little need for medical insurance coverage, they put their ugly little cars with bad paint in half the garages in America. Brilliant while it lasted but now they're behind GM and Ford in productivity and living on their reputation. The Chinese are also brilliant at copying other's inventions and discoveries...that's why we need to send Chinese nationals OUT of our universities immediately...most of them are spies.

Ol' Joe withheld aid until a prosecutor (who was after Biden's son for corruption) got fired. It's called bribery. Trump asked the new Ukranian President to investigate corruption that took place to try to overthrow a U.S. Presidential election. IOW Trump was doing the job a President is mandated to do.

Meanwhile, Ol' Joe was using American tax dollars and American foreign policy for purely personal reasons. On top of that, Ol' Joe's son (Hunter) received butt loads of $$$$ and a position in a company for which he had no experience in order for the Ukraine to garner political clout with the Obama administration. Quid Pro Quo on steroids!!!

They followed the Jap model of using American marketing and advertising agencies and the Deming model of vertical integration in corporate structure. Having cutting edge new factories, a 20-something work force, no pensions, and little need for medical insurance coverage, they put their ugly little cars with bad paint in half the garages in America. Brilliant while it lasted but now they're behind GM and Ford in productivity and living on their reputation. The Chinese are also brilliant at copying other's inventions and discoveries...that's why we need to send Chinese nationals OUT of our universities immediately...most of them are spies.
American Corporations should be banned from having partnerships with China of any sort except Trade Agreements for finished products, and Chinese Nationals in American Corporations should be expelled, as the majority of them are corporate spies.

This has nothing to do with their nationality; it has everything to do with The Chinese Communist Business Model which is to steal intellectual property and copy it, and put the companies who invent such things out of business.

Last edited:
Obama Admin Pressured Ukraine All of the Time! -

only two things we can do about that ...

1. impeach the sob

2. kick RW's in the nuts for wasting bandwidth with bullshit posts - like Treehead

Ol' Joe withheld aid until a prosecutor (who was after Biden's son for corruption) got fired. It's called bribery. Trump asked the new Ukranian President to investigate corruption that took place to try to overthrow a U.S. Presidential election. IOW Trump was doing the job a President is mandated to do.

Meanwhile, Ol' Joe was using American tax dollars and American foreign policy for purely personal reasons. On top of that, Ol' Joe's son (Hunter) received butt loads of $$$$ and a position in a company for which he had no experience in order for the Ukraine to garner political clout with the Obama administration. Quid Pro Quo on steroids!!!

Trump btw could not ask The Ukraine to Investigate Biden, when an Investigation in to Burisma had be already re-opened 6 months ago. This was more of a request to work with our Department of Justice per The Cooperation Agreement to investigate corruption we have with them.

Russia didn't produce the Dirty Dossier tape of alleged golden showers for Christopher Steele/GPS....? It was rumored out there months before Steele heard about it... even the Trump campaign, Hope Hicks knew about it months before Buzzfeed went to print on it, and Cohen testified that Hope was told about the alleged video the day after the Access Hollywood tape was released and went in to double emergency mode to find it and hide it if possible...snatch and kill... and asked Cohen and others, to see if they could track it down...

Obama Admin Pressured Ukraine All of the Time! -

only two things we can do about that ...

1. impeach the sob

2. kick RW's in the nuts for wasting bandwidth with bullshit posts - like Treehead

Exactly what Crime did you cite Mueller was supposed to investigate and that he had evidence of, and what crime do you say President Trump committed that you could impeach him with?

Please Cite US Code.

Don't you have some Putin Pudding to make for your Daddy Al Baghdadi?

Last edited:

Russia didn't produce the Dirty Dossier tape of alleged golden showers for Christopher Steele/GPS....? It was rumored out there months before Steele heard about it... even the Trump campaign, Hope Hicks knew about it months before Buzzfeed went to print on it, and Cohen testified that Hope was told about the alleged video the day after the Access Hollywood tape was released and went in to double emergency mode to find it and hide it if possible...snatch and kill... and asked Cohen and others, to see if they could track it down...
So Mueller couldn't find shit, and now you are making up shit?

Check.

Putin's Little Butt Puppet Rides The Troll Train Again.

Congratulations Professor Poopy Pants.

How is your Jihad to spread Equivalent Misery Across America going?

Forum List

Back