uk's deputy labour leader say's hillary's loss is proof gender equality may never happen

Tanya Plibersek says Hillary Clinton's defeat shows gender equality isn't inevitable

go fuck yourself you BITCH fuck off and worry and comment about your own country

wasn"t there outrage last week when trump suggested that he woudl like farage as the ambassador? and this bitch tells us who we have to have as our leader< or else it"s bigotry and sexism?

fuck you you commie bitch
just because you dont like what she says you call her a commie?....

Nah...she's just a dumb ****.

Tanya Plibersek says Hillary Clinton's defeat shows gender equality isn't inevitable

go fuck yourself you BITCH fuck off and worry and comment about your own country

wasn"t there outrage last week when trump suggested that he woudl like farage as the ambassador? and this bitch tells us who we have to have as our leader< or else it"s bigotry and sexism?

is that you steve?....

is that you steve?....

Nah...just someone who knows a dumb **** when he see's one.

is that you steve?....

so you know who she is?.....i have never heard of her until this thread....

is that you steve?....

Anyone who would say what she said achieves automatic dumb **** status.

is that you steve?....

i agree ...but does that make her a communist?....

is that you steve?....

i agree ...but does that make her a communist?....

I didnt say she was a communist..just a dumb ****.

From the land that had Margaret Thatcher....we didn't elect a criminal......she was a super criminal....

From the land that had Margaret Thatcher....we didn't elect a criminal......she was a super criminal....
She is an Australian you dumb fuck. Put down your gun and read the fucking article.

She is an Australian you dumb fuck. Put down your gun and read the fucking article.

As an American I never put down my gun.

But you can read ?

But you can read ?

What an astoundingly stupid question.

She is an Australian you dumb fuck.

Even worse. Do we really want these people influencing our politics?

2uh772u.gif

I love how these foreign assholes like to tell us what's wrong with our country all they time as if they don't have enough shit in their own houses to wipe off the fucking floor

Forum List

Back