Ultra brave British man tells Muslim mob that Muhammed was a pedo.

This guy is super brave. He's lucky the police were there. Kinda funny, the muslims chimped out.

If he was "super brave" enough to say it, he should be super brave enough to take the lumps without the cops intervening.

If he was "super brave" enough to say it, he should be super brave enough to take the lumps without the cops intervening.
100 vs 1 fair fight? Are we allowed to attack muslims if they say something about "our" religion whatever that is. Do you think that man has no rights to free speech and should be beaten for what he said?

And Paul was misogynist, Joseph Smith was a polygamist, and L. Ron Hubbard was a con-man. All birds of a feather.
Actually, Joseph Smith has been accused of the same thing that Mohammed has been accused of - having sex with underage girls.

100 vs 1 fair fight? Are we allowed to attack muslims if they say something about "our" religion whatever that is. Do you think that man has no rights to free speech and should be beaten for what he said?
He has every right to say whatever he wants. But if he is foolhardy enough to go provoke a crowd, then he should be willing to take the lumps. Fair is fair.

Islam is not a real religion. It is a club for violent offenders. To capture and keep women. Bodeccas dream. Bearded curry breath on you 24-7 demanding whatever.

He has every right to say whatever he wants. But if he is foolhardy enough to go provoke a crowd, then he should be willing to take the lumps. Fair is fair.
So in order to answer the question....you believe that it's ok for this man to be beaten? And if a muslim taunted Christians or Jews then it's ok if 100 of them beat the shit out of the muslims...yes?

Muslims have better manners.

So in order to answer the question....you believe that it's ok for this man to be beaten? And if a muslim taunted Christians or Jews then it's ok if 100 of them beat the shit out of the muslims...yes?
I thought I made myself very clear. But, I always forget that I am dealing with retards.

Ok, one more time - he has every right to express himself freely. But, if he is standing in front of a mob and deliberately provoking them, then he should be ready to take the lumps handed to him.

And, I will go further. The person or persons handing out the said lumps should also be ready to take the punishment (fines, jail sentence, etc) that will be handed to them if they are caught.

Get it it now? No? Read it a few times. When you are done, read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck.

I thought I made myself very clear. But, I always forget that I am dealing with retards.

Ok, one more time - he has every right to express himself freely. But, if he is standing in front of a mob and deliberately provoking them, then he should be ready to take the lumps handed to him.

And, I will go further. The person or persons handing out the said lumps should also be ready to take the punishment (fines, jail sentence, etc) that will be handed to them if they are caught.

Get it it now? No? Read it a few times. When you are done, read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck.
One behavior is legal and the other is a violent crime. And you are ok with both, that's what I thought. Someone says something you don't like beat them dam near to death. Disgusting take.

One behavior is legal and the other is a violent crime. And you are ok with both, that's what I thought. Someone says something you don't like beat them dam near to death. Disgusting take.
That's ok, retard. I never said you would get it the first time. But, I am glad you are making the effort. :itsok:

Another Moron who might well have been picture snapped many times and now runs the risk of a knife across his blood pipe .
Fool of a man -- probably high .

So he should be beaten for an opinion? How about jailed with no bail? Fascist dickhead.

Forum List

Back