UN: Israel committed "Complete Massacre" and "the worst ever" in Gaza

Left limb gone as a result of terrorist attack by IOF:

1701612731866.png

Civilians' bodies are everywhere in latest massacre of IOF terrorists in Jabalia refugees camp:

An entire residential square had just been bombed by the terrorists, killing over 500 !

1701619080170.png

The murder of 22,000+ humans, civilians with 2/3 women and children aren't enough to satisfy rylah Vampire tendencies..

For documentation of a hate-monger self-proclaimed genocide supporter:

1701620396879.png

More babies murdered by the cruel Zionists:

View attachment 867265

If the Palestinians would stop using their own women, children, and other noncombatants and human shields, then a lot fewer of them would be killed or injured.

The blood is on their own hands. They have willfully put Israel in a position where it cannot defend itself without causing a lot of collateral damage. The subhuman Palestinian filth care more about the propaganda value of showing dead noncombatants, than they care about protecting their noncombatants. They value their own children more as dead propaganda props, than as live human beings.

A quote attributed to Golda Meir, but of questionable provenance, says it very well: “We can forgive [them] for killing our children. We cannot forgive them from forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with [them] when they love their children more than they hate us.”

HamasVsIsrael.jpg

Sources: 19 martyrs arrived to the Baptist Hospital in Gaza after the occupation forces bombed Salah al-Din School.

Palestinian Red Crescent: The number of casualties during the Israeli occupation forces’ storming of Qalandiya camp, north of Jerusalem, rose to 17

The occupation bombed a civilian vehicle near Palestine Stadium in Gaza.

The moment the occupation bombed a residential building in Gaza City:

The inhumane act of bombing civilians' homes is a grave violation of basic human rights and a disregard for the principles of humanity. It inflicts immense suffering on innocent individuals and families, causing loss of life, physical and psychological trauma, displacement, and destruction of communities.

Targeting civilian residences shows a complete lack of respect for the sanctity of human life and the protection of non-combatants during conflicts. Such acts perpetuate cycles of violence, and leave long-lasting scars on individuals and societies affected by these atrocities.

It is crucial to condemn and prevent such actions, promoting peaceful resolutions and ensuring the safety and well-being of civilians in all circumstances.

James Elder from UNICEF says that Israels so called 'safe zones' are actually death zones, and he says the people [Israel] telling Palestinians to go there are aware of this.

President of the International Committee of the Red Cross

"The things I saw [in the European Gaza hospital] is beyond anything that anyone should be in a position to described.What shocked me the most were the children, with atrocious injuries and at the same time having lost their parents with no-one looking after them.We are facing a situation here that will not be healed by sending in more trucks. We need to provide protection to the civilians in Gaza, to the women and children, to the elderly people that I saw today that have nowhere to go...We have to find solutions to this. We can't turn away from what is evidently a moral failure in the face of the international community."

President of the International Committee of the Red Cross

"The things I saw [in the European Gaza hospital] is beyond anything that anyone should be in a position to described.What shocked me the most were the children, with atrocious injuries and at the same time having lost their parents with no-one looking after them.We are facing a situation here that will not be healed by sending in more trucks. We need to provide protection to the civilians in Gaza, to the women and children, to the elderly people that I saw today that have nowhere to go...We have to find solutions to this. We can't turn away from what is evidently a moral failure in the face of the international community."

They should convert to Christianity.

Forum List

Back